The Scotsman

I don't have a problem with him getting killed. Hell I love how Aku couldn't take the banter. But couldn't he at least mow down some fuckers before he died. All the fighting we saw from him as from the trailer and the previews. Was it because Genndy tight on time and just gave more time to Ashi's arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=euWfTiYwRB0
youtube.com/watch?v=qDdtBpnmhtM
youtube.com/watch?v=jkLXOWimMY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who was there to mow down?

Aku has minion bots doesn't he? Why not some of the beetle-bots or those rad clad shadow guys?

Because Aku wanted to kill the rebels himself to try and raise his spirits so it wouldn't make much sense for him to send them out.

fucking hell
is everything wrong with this season because of ashi? is that what Sup Forums thinks?

>CELTIC MAGIC USIN'

It honestly surprises me how much these two frames look alike. Really gives me an idea just how much Genndy's style has changed over the years

I'm glad you're not writing for this show. The entire point was to show how both the army and him were hopelessly outclassed and powerless against Aku. That's why Aku just insta-kills that one long column of soldiers and then casually disintegrates the Scotsman after being taunted by him. It would be retarded to have the Scotsman kill a bunch of people because that would undermine the purpose of that scene to make you realize facing Aku is absolutely certain death if you come at him with anything less than Jack's sword.

Your complaint is like if you wanted Rorschach to beat up Manhattan and kill Ozymandias before finally getting disintegrated. That's stupid, the drama is in having a guy who knows he's powerless and about to be killed standing up for what he believes in anyway and dying like a man.

>Hopeless fight

I think his problem (and mine with it too) was how quick it was. I know Aku is practically invincible but I at least wanted to see some well animated scenes of soldiers trying to fight off Aku. Scene makes sense, I'm not arguing that. I just need to stop going into these episodes with any sort of expectation because Genndy doesn't write how I think.

Also using this picture to show that you can have an entirely downhill battle and still have it be intense.

>every single scotsman episode has been written/boarded by at least one of the Andrews brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Jack wielding Scotsmen haunted sword W H E N?

>AYE, I AGREE WITH THE BLUE FELLOW LADDIE

>YA REALLY SHOULD JUST END IT, YOU LOINCLOTH WEARIN

>Scotsman instead insults Jack's inner conscience
"Why don't YOU kill YOURself ya crooked teeth havin'..."

all I hear is

>MORE FIGHT SCENES!!!!

if you feel like turning off your brain, go watch My Hero Academy or some shit

>why do people want fight scenes in an action show???

>Ghost Scotsman can see Jack's inner demons and is the primary driver behind how Jack finally overcomes them
FUCKING MAKE IT HAPPEN HOLY SHIT

Fuck off France

>"Whos this guy?"
my sides

Just what the fuck happened to Jack's sword tho?
Is jack going to have to carry the dead Scotsman sword forever now?
It would get pretty fucking tiring after the first couple decades wouldn't it?

>action show???

Samurai Jack its not about just the action.

And we got an action scene, you are just complaining that you didn't got your fan fiction made the way you wanted

It fell down a hole.

Have you watched the original show?

YOU SUDOKU PUSHIN`

>Have you watched the original show?

the one with entire episodes with barely any action depending on the episode? Yes

And the scene in question still had action, again, you autists are just complaining about ''not muh personal fan fiction on how the scottsman should have been killed!''

Honestly if it had shown the army actually really kicking ass against things like that super beetle jack killed and other strong stuff aku had it would have been a great form of jobbing. Like imagine an army fighting and pushing to the castle easily before aku waking up then doing that scene, crushing even his own forces in the process. Would make great jobbing.

The more they overexpose him, the bigger the chance is of Sup Forums turning on him and calling him reddit.

>scotsman can get jacks sword
>scotsman can fuck with jacks hallucinations
>scotsman can peep on aku taking an apu

Just fell down a hole great
Why?

>Aku taking an Apu
Gave me a good chuckle

Fuck this, now I don't even like the Scottman anymore. Just had to off him in the lamest way possible just to advance the plot by bringing him back to life.

How did you wanted him to die anyway? I say bantzing an invincible entity that has just decimated your army, actually hitting some sore spots and laughing in his face, knowing you'll probably die just to save your children is a pretty badass way to go down.

Feels to me like they were constrained with having the Scotsman age because 50 years passed, but they also needed something to at least bring him back to his prime so they used "magic"

He'll probably hang around as a ghost for a while, then at a climax will materialise and a young Scotsman in his prime to fight with Jack against an Aku horde, then after the fight he'll say goodbye to Jack, and his sword will shatter at that moment

>yfw a megahyped mainstream cartoon show pronounced "celtic" wrong
do they have no editors on this shit?

It's been a good season for lewd art

Well, Sup Forums, would you?

I mean....yeah that is exactly what I'm saying. It's an action oriented show...

If you really think the action or potential action in Samurai Jack is mindless, maybe you should turn on your brain and rewatch the series.

Full pic, user?

Better question when will get the SAM-MOO-RAI back!?

>still no scots daughter lewds
WHY LIVE

>the scotsman managed to pump out an entire amazonian scotswomen army out of his loins

scotsman a sexual best confirmed

how could the Jack "back to the jack" fujoshits ever recover?

Not to take away from the Scotsman's accomplishments, but I'm more impressed with his wife.

Stop that, they are pure

Yeah they're pure
PURE THICCNESS

who says they are all from the same mother

I know scott loves his wife but maybe she just withered and died after the second dozen

>show up to battle wearing corsets and skirts tucked into panties
>pure

Scotsman pls

They're all about the same age. It looks like his wife probably carried 4 or 5 of them at a time

>trying to dress like sluts on the battlefield

sure user

Jack dropped it.

Why

>MUD BLOWJOB

F U G G
It's time to get down and dirty

In the NEW Army

Gee better not try to get it for 50 years and instead be a a cry baby about it. A boo aboo I have no sword there is no way I can go down a basic hole and get it when I deal with worse shit daily abloo this is just to much for me the weak samurai if I had just taken your sword in the graveyard a threw it far away would you have just gave up then? No wonder I the shogun of sorrow am depressed with a adversary who is weak complacent and shows no motivation to improve. No wonder I will be killed by ashi instead of you samurai cause that is how the original dream ended with the girl saving you genndy while you go back to the past and become your own teacher.

It probably happened soon after Aku destroyed the last non-Guardian time portal.

Bring your dancing shoes and something to your hair

>ep 5 "muh waifu"

>you are just complaining that you didn't got your fan fiction made the way you wanted
No fucking shit. Why would someone complain about something done exactly the way they wanted?

why bother? aku can take all of them out without breaking a sweat

Hopefully Ashi runs into him next episode.

fixed

>F
youtube.com/watch?v=euWfTiYwRB0

it was pronounced correctly, all the sports teams pronounce it incorrectly.

whats wrong with your face!

>Jack's design changed
>Aku's design changed
>Scotsman's designed stayed exactly like seasons 1-4
Thanks Genndey?

>Jack's sword is enchanted by enough magic that it can hurt Aku

>Scotsman's sword is enchanted by enough magic that Jack's sword can't hurt it

>Scotsman's sword isn't enchanted enough to not be hurt by Aku

:^)

>Aku's design changed
i'm still mad

;^)

why would you assume all magic is the same?

Aku seemed back to normal this episode, his eyes were touching his mouth again.

This writes itself. I really hope they go this route.

Celtic magic can't kill Aku but it can rez you. It's a trade off. You autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDdtBpnmhtM

>Aku seemed back to normal this episode
>normal

forgot pic

??

>Don't let that biggedy-boggedy baby keep you down!

Jack's sword is specifically an anti-aku weapon, but gets by deflecting bullets and cutting metal like butter because its also a high grade magic item on top of being weaboo holy avenger.

It cant cut the scotsmans sword, which is also a high grade magic item, but the scotsmans sword cannot cut aku because it is not a holy relic.

:^)

What the hell is this? Is this the Mickey Mouse version of Ashi or something

the tip of the nose is missing
it was supposed to show that ashi has a really big forward leaning jawline

Bet your fucking ass, I would.

Nah too old. Wouldn't be the same.

no it's because the scene was there to establish scotsman on the offensive against aku and rallying people to get together to find jack.

stop pinning everything on ashi just cause you don't like her.

>spent years gathering warriors and making babies just so he could give Jack an army
>it gets decimated in a second
>he's off to do it all over again
Truly the best bro

this episode got me into SJ

>Blushmallet draws something
>It's not SU
>But it is lewds of Ashi
I approve

Like he kicks their asses and then does a 3 hour-long insult on Jack.

I don't mind the teeth change but he really needs the red around his eyes.

NOOOO not Apu!

All this time we were to think the Aspect of Death was Jack's PTSD mind haunting Jack all along, but here comes Scottsman with his ghost form to fight the Aspect of Death soon.

Ganna happen.

this is perfect

He used all his time and health by unceasingly bang his wife until the death to produce thicc warrior scotwomen. I forgive the poor man.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkLXOWimMY8
He died with a smile, facing his greatest enemy, doing what he loved the most, fighting, for what he cared the most, his family... if this doesn't inspire you faggots to strive for the best I DANNAE WHAT WILL YA WEAK WILLED BASTARDS, WILL YE LET MY MEMORY BE CORRUPTED OR WILL YE BE WHAT YE DESERVE TO BE?

Black Don't Crack.

That's not mud

Am I the only one who thinks that in the scene when Jack's hiding and a single blue child monster finds him they should've made Jack fight it and eventually have no choice but kill it
Also
Ashi should've been given another episode of moral questioning, this way it seems too fast

COME ON LAD! GET TO IMPREGNATING MY DAUGHTERS OR DO I HAVE TO POSSESS YOU AND DO IT MYSELF?!

He still hasn't got red outlines for his teeth

>Was it because Genndy tight on time and just gave more time to Ashi's arc?
this is such a forced assumption

>>Scotsman instead insults Jack's inner conscience
>>"Whos this guy?"
this has to happen