How's it gonna go down?

How's it gonna go down?

whats wrong with his snoz?

I don't envy him right now. He's got his work cut out to save the franchise.

... again

>Kylo = Vader
>Hux = Emperor
>Rey = Luke minus any of the OOH MIGHT TURN DARK stuff
>Ewok planet = Porg planet (Ahch-To isn't their homeworld)
>First Order built GALAXYKILLER BASE
>Just like Starkiller but not planet sized, IT'S SUN SIZED WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

>Kylo is either redeemed or killed
>Hux is the final big bad
>Luke will appear to Rey beforehand as a force ghost like Obi did to Luke

Kylo wants to do bad thing and Rey has to stop him
Kylo dies at the end
What else could even happen? I mean christ Johnson really made sure Abrams would have NOTHING to work with for the third film

A blatant rehash of ROTJ with gigantic plot hole everywhere

>The war between the First Order and the Resistance has ravaged the galaxy.

>Rey, Finn and Poe are leading the Resistance after Leia's death. Kylo is obsessed with corrupting Rey and "punishing" the Resistance for his mother's death.

>Hux has amassed a massive fleet of super-destroyers that'll crush any opposition and prepares to attack the Resistance in the wake of Leia's death. Rey and Finn depart on a secret mission to disable the First Order's weapons factory ahead of an all-out, borderline suicidal assault led by Poe.

>It is a trap, and they are captured. Kylo once again attempts to tempt Rey to his side, while Finn is tortured and brainwashed by Hux into luring Poe's forces into a trap.

>Hux is determined to retrieve a "secret weapon" brought by Rey and Finn to destroy the First Order. Finn overcomes his programming when he sees his friends in danger and escapes.

>The secret weapon is a message of hope recorded by Leia. Finn uses the First Order's systems to broadcast it galaxywide.

>Meanwhile, Rey finds out that Snoke engineered their connection to leave Kylo vulnerable. He anticipated Kylo's betrayal and infected his mind in the moment of his death, which he had already foreseen. Snoke is now manipulating Kylo into realizing his vision all along.

>I don't envy him right now. He's got his work cut out to save the franchise.
This piece of shit of a hack single handedly destroyed Star Wars.

Yep. Disney and Kathleen Kennedy will want him to rehash the og trilogy again to make nice with the man children again.

>How's it gonna go down?
Like Little Boy at Hiroshima.

>Luke returns and confronts Snoke on the astral plane, while Rey fights Kylo. Finn and Rose rescue the children conscripted to be Stormtroopers, while the downtrodden oppressed systems unite and arrive in a makeshift fleet to help Poe battle the First Order.

>Luke reaches out to Kylo and apologizes for trying to control him, and urges to do what is heart believes is right. Kylo overcomes Snoke's influence and announces he's tired of the war. All he wants is peace by Rey's side.

>With his army collapses, Hux triggers a planetwide self-destruct system to take out as many rebels as he can. Poe kills him.

>Kylo and Rey join forces to save the rebels and realize that all of them are connected to the Force and can influence it. Through their collective will, the fleet is saved, and Kylo sacrifices himself to save Rey, Finn and Poe.

>Luke stays with Kylo in his final moments. He senses Han and Leia talking to him through the Force. They are proud.

>A New Republic is formed with Poe as its leader, and Finn and Rose as high-ranking admirals.

>Kylo is remembered as a hero of the great Skywalker dinasty.

>Inspired by Kylo, Rey departs to spread the truth to the galaxy: All are powerful with the Force. There are no more Jedi or Sith. No more dark side and light. They are all part of a... NEW ORDER.

They should drop him for a female woman of color director. The who is female wills it

another death star

>Make shit film with shit characters
>Next director kills half your characters off
>...
What's this Jew gonna do now?

He's just Jewish, there's nothing "wrong" with his nose.

After the backlash TLJ got it's going to be a total nostalgia wankfest. Prequel references to please the hardcore fans. Hayden cameo guaranteed.

>not blaming Rian Johnson
user, The Force Awakens was actually decent. This newest movie was trash.

>user, The Force Awakens was actually decent.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA LMFAO ROFL OH ONON ON NO NO NON O

looks broken like owen wilsons nose was

All they had to do was make Lord of the Rings but with Star Wars. That's what people wanted. We want to take this world seriously and we want to feel threatened by the Empire and we want to like our heroes. We don't want quips. The Last Jedi started with such an awful, awful quip between Poe and the pasty Nazi officer. Jesus Christ. Just no..

Spend several years planning out an entire trilogy. And shoot them back to back and release them every Christmas for 3 years.

I'll tell you right now the only way they can redeem this garbage but they wont do it.

Make the empire the good guys.

No I dont mean kylo becomes a jedi.

I mean show people happily living under the empire only to have their lives ruined by terrorist rebels who think they're helping.

Kylo trying to maintain order against a nu-jedi menace.

Don't know. Don't care. Not being pedantic. Genuinely don't care enough about any of the remaining characters. May as well ask me what I think will happen in Transformers 8.

TFA left a really bad taste for me so I imagine it'll be another shitshow. I actually liked TLJ overall though some parts weren't really consistent with the whole movie. Leia should've been killed off, her character was pointless in both TFA/TLJ.

he has rat dna

She should have died in the last movie, and then solo in this movie and then luke in the 9th

nu-wars is an offense to life and only serves to show how far our culture has degraded even compared to the prequels era

>Fuck up TFA
>Rian desperately tries to undo the shit he fucked up, but ends up fucking up everything else
>Now he has to unfuck all the fuckups that Rian fucked up trying to unfuck the fuckups that he fucked up without fucking everything up
>Brainless audience won't care anyways and its basically an easy billion gorillion dollars

Hrmm

PEOPLE RUNNING PEOPLE RUNNING BOOO BOOOM RUNNING PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW WHOOSH LASER SWORD PEW PEW BOOOM PEOPLE RUNNING SPACESHIPS FLYING POW POW POW PEOPLE RUNNING QUICK SPOCK GOD DAMN IT LASER SWORDS PEOPLE PUNCHING EACH OTHER PEOPLE RUNNING PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOO BOOOM BOOOM PEW PEW PEW BOOM
THE END

That's why I think it's fucked m8, he ain't up to the task.

You know, they could have just saved themselves the trouble and adapted something from the EU. It wouldn't have made a lick of difference in the end.

They should drop him for a female woman of color director. The who is female wills it

You faggots just aren't learning are you.
Enjoy your continuing failure.

TFA is not decent by any measurement.

according to who exactly? Sup Forums or everyone else? thats what I thought.

-hill

>to make nice with the man children again
Jeorge is furiously masturbating and laughing right now.

Reminder, that J.J Abrams - is a WHITE man

That is a fact

Is there any way to get refunded for my ticket?

I have never felt so cheated in my entire life.

>move or be moved

what the fuck is Georges problem?

TFA wasn't nearly as bad as this POS.

Finn and Poe get married
Rose ends feminazi
Rey's a robot
Kylo ends as president
Hux's a puppet

Entire movie will be from Kylo's point of view while force ghost Luke follows him around making fun of him.

rly makes me think...

I'm guessing the knights of ten come out of the woodwork. Kylo and Rey defeat them. Then snoke comes out after the fight, schools them. They train together, Rey teaching kylo about the light side, kylo teaches her about the dark. They come their skills and become more powerful, not a Jedi, not sith. Go back, kill snoke (the last sith)

Horse shit, this dudes right.

You're ignoring all of the shit JJ had to pull off in order for it to be satisfying.
He succeeded in bringing in new characters and making the audience begin to care.
he brought in mystery and wonder
He brought in the star wars feel and thoughtful movie pace (the exact thing TLJ is missing)
He had to give proper fan service to old star wars fans - Leia han chewie, etc.

as far as im concerned TFA was perfection as far as a first part of a trilogy.

You don't need character progression in a first movie.
They had to create characters and make you like them a little and create some wonder and interest.
give them some character arch.
they pulled that off 100%

fuck, TFA had more character development and progression than TLJ did and that is absolutely insane.

TFA was SIGNIFICANTLY better than the Last Jedi.
It at very least had the Star wars organized slower paced meditation like- growing -Feel.
Last Jedi absolutely fucked the normal star wars pace and story telling to a shocking degree.

I have Zero issue with TFA and how it set the table for potentially awesome story telling.
Could have had Rey be a palpatine
Could have had Luke fuck shit up big time and be an interesting Grey Jedi who is above human problems
Could have had Snoke be plaguies or Anyhting interesting.. could have had him not die.
could have turned Rey good and Kylo bad
Could have turned Poe into a syth
could have introduced the knights of Ren.

Rian had all the chess pieces in place and he fucked up big time.
Bottom line, Rian may have caused irreparable damage

It would've made a difference, it would've had a chance of actually being any good.

>TFA was actually amazing compare to TLJ
>RO was amazing compare to TFA
>prequals were amazing compare to nuwars
The absolute state of star wars everyone
No matter how shitty movie you make its ok if the next one is even bigger shit

It was overstuffed and had some character issues but it had enough good parts that a good sequel could run with the stronger parts of TFA, give backstories and development to the characters (explain why Rey is so powerful, and make her struggle and fail in this movie). TLJ did none of that, so not only is it shit, it makes TFA worse too.

How about instead of a bigger Death Star, Hux goes for MORE Death Stars
>Hux has replaced every single Star Destroyer in the First Order fleet with a Starkiller planet
WHATEVER WILL THE HEROES DO NOW???

Stop posting this copypasta, JJ.

First a teaser. To reset everyone's expectations.

Darkness, a dim light grows behind a hooded figure. The visuals are fuzzy, as if seen in a vision. Echoey, distant, as if from a distant memory,
a voice says "You're gravely mistaken...You will find that it is you who are mistaken...about a great many things."

The figure looms and comes into sharper focus, until a shaft of light catches red, fiendish eyes. And a familiar laugh fills the air.

Cut to black. Laugh echoes away.

Sheev is Snoke/Plageuis/Prime Jedi/Lightning Yoda. He's still running his plan to create an ultimate vessel for him to inhabit and weild the force in perpetuity.
Throw in some environmentalist theme about it was he and his study of the Force as a natural, unified aspect of nature, that he split in half. Becoming seduced
by the dark side. But noting that being subject to it, eats away at the physical self, feeding off physical pain as much as emotional energy. So he started to
experiment further in jumping bodies to continue his life. Seeking apprentices who would eventually become his new host, or be replaced by younger more
powerful specimens. All while studying further into the creation of a "one" that he could possess forever. Anakin was his first experiment. Rey and Kylo are
his second. They carry the two parts of the force, to be re-fused into one inside one powerful being.

All the rebels vs FO shit is fucked now. So we need to get back to saga basics and tie some shit up here.
And they really need someone like McDairmid back in the saddle to carry the load of audience just not giving a shit about any of he new characters.
Have Rey and Kylo confront their joint destiny. Note that the Force has started sprouting fresh young potential Jedi everywhere as another counter-measure
to Sheev's coming end-game (the more powerful his darkness becomes, the more the Force balances with Light Side energy being released into
the corporeal realm - ghost Luke explains it), etc.

Return of the last jedi with more mystery boxes.

Nah, those are just Britbongs.

He adds more mystery boxes
Then Rian comes back for X and trashes all of them
This cycle continues until one of them dies

Much of the film will be a commentary about Batman v Superman and the movie Justice League.

Kylo Ren - Zod-Lois-Doomsday
Leia - Wonder Woman
Rey - Superman
Snoke - Lex Luthor
Luke - Batman

One of the writers of Batman v Superman is working on Episode 9. JJ wrote a script for a Superman called Superman: Flyby that was influential on parts of Man of Steel, particularly the Krypton parts.

It's just 3 hours of a sloth masturbating

Rey and Kylo fight on the newest death star
Kylo gets redeemed and or dies
Leia gets a slightly tasteless sendoff
Luke's force ghost does something

Meanwhile Finn gets in trouble with Rose's mother after he gets caught eating an eclair out of the trash, Poe tries to help a failing restaurant but just makes things worse, Hux starts making models of his stormtroopers out of pasta and Chewbacca becomes concerned after seeing a shop manikin that looks exactly like him. C3PO and R2D2 start a rickshaw business

If there's not a 2nd star-killer base that's already fully operational I will be genuinely surprised. But we can't possibly guess, they make such stupid decisions that it's beyond us to predict what they will do.

>Rey and Le..., Rey confronts Kylo
>she ends up saving him from the darkside or kills him
>useless side crap
>
>finished

Literally no need to be made.

There's also going to be a trilogy afterwards that ties in with the end of TLJ where Rey and perhaps Kylo start up the academy again.

It'll be Harry Potter Star Wars.

And thinking about it, the deathstar is one of the last fan-wank cards they have to play. I could see them making the FO "desperate" and pulling an old half completed death star 3/prototype out of their asses that was being worked on in even more secret than the second one.

I'm done with this SW theories crap.

Reality will be dumber than anything fans make up.

right literally all have plastic surgery

JJ won't take risks, will probably copy Rotj.

Rey will try to save Kylo

sentient lensflares will come to the aid of God-Emperor Rey and defeat the evil White man first order.
The epilogue will show all of the creatures and diversity people partying while all the evil whites are put in a planet size gas chamber (Gas Star Base) and all evil is gone forever.

>the final climax of the star wars trilogies will be a confrontation between mary sue and the school shooter she humiliated 2 movies before

It will go down like an empty jewish pastiche that will cynically disregard any chance for real story telling in favor of trotting out the next cliche, have you not seen a J.J. Abrams movie user?

>Final boss is Hux in a new starkiller base.
>Superleia will destroy it by going lightspeed in front of it
>Roll credits
>in memory of Carrie Fisher

EMOTIONAL
POWERFUL
A MASTERPIECE
THE MOST IMPORTANT FILM EVER MADE

Ultimately, that does the same thing as just having a bigger OC Death Star like Starkiller and whatnot. It makes the original more irrelevant, diminishes it's value, and continues to say "OH, WE'RE RAISING OUR STAKES SOOOO MUCH MORE GUYS!" when really everything is just becoming a huge mess with what we held precious becoming cheapened.

>Meanwhile Finn gets in trouble with Rose's mother after he gets caught eating an eclair out of the trash, Poe tries to help a failing restaurant but just makes things worse, Hux starts making models of his stormtroopers out of pasta and Chewbacca becomes concerned after seeing a shop manikin that looks exactly like him. C3PO and R2D2 start a rickshaw business
kek.

In flames

>Star Killer 2 electric boogaloo

Rian Johnson just fucked everything he built in the last film, so whatever it is JJ has his work cut out for him.

Seeing as the reviews for this are mixed, probably a very safe movie.

Hayden should have appeared in 8 & told Kylo to stop being a dickhead

Final shot will be of Ben and Rey holding hands in the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon right before it jumps to hyperspace, off to start a life and family together and rebuild the Jedi Order.

This.

I agree with you, friend

christ i never thought be relived that JJ was returning.

I'll take my mystery box assembly line hollow remake over whatever TLJ was

>Hello, Disney. JJ here. Send me all the POCs you got
>they mishear and we get a film full of PAWGs

fuck off, TFA was shitty fan fiction, and one of the best things TLJ does is take all the shitty fan fiction tier world building of JewJew and flush it down the toilet

Hux will betray Kylo (with the assist of the Knights of Ren) and get him sent to a 'prison cell' (don't know what else to call it). Rey will somehow find out about it and go to save him. Finn tries to talk her out of it as it is a suicidal mission but she insists that she must, that it is her destiny. He decides to come along with her (w/ Chewbacca).

Rey along with Chewbacca, and Finn infiltrates the base and finds Kylo brutally abused and this is where Kylo lets out his emotions to Rey. Finn notices and gets jealous and tells Rey to leave him, that he's a murderer and should be kept locked in his prison forever. Rey yells at Finn over this and about what Finn told her about him being a Stormtrooper and being taken away.

Rey insists that she goes and finishes the war once and for all, Kylo decides to go with her that this isn't over until Hux is dead. Finn insists that it is a bad idea, Rey tells him to trust in the force, but he insists on going with her that Kylo might turn around and betray her. They all decide to go together and this is when Phasma is found out to be alive.

She calls both Finn and Kylo traitors for betraying the first order and shoots Finn down. Rey goes into a rage and cuts Phasma down, killing her off for good. Kylo comments about her rage and the darkside. She barks him down.

Chewbacca decides to carry Finn back to the ship (who is now unconscious).

Kylo and Rey find Hux and it turns out Snoke is still alive and that the one he killed was simply a clone. Snoke comments about how weak minded Kylo is and insists on Rey joining the darkside and to strike Kylo down like Luke was going to do. This is when Snoke tells the truth about her family and how they died.

Kylo and Rey battle it out and Rey wins (again) but decides not to kill him instead turning to Hux who she then says he has a choice to live or die at the hands of a jedi.

Snoke senses Hux' betrayal and decides to kill him, himself with the use of a red lightsaber.

JJ commits suicide trying to write a script that fixes this abortion.

>i want the same movie over and over and not to be challenged with new takes on muh stuhr warz

what a pleb

>The war between the First Order and the Resistance has ravaged the galaxy

The resistance has like thirty fucking people.

The First Order makes a star destroyer/death star thats bigger than coruscant and they're going to blow up the gravity well holding the universe until rey stops them with one punch

Oscar Isaac is too, goy. A few freaks on Sup Forums keep insisting.

This is so unoriginal and hollow you probably are Jar Jar Abrams doing some early market research

We don't even give a shit about new takes on star wars.

It's the

>the villains are a bunch of incapable retards that act like morons

and

>The lead lady is somehow magically all powerful and good at everything

in addition to nothing making sense within the context of the Star Wars that is pissing everyone off.

Oi Harry potter you are next.

>we don't use wands anymore, suddenly everyone can just do whatever the fuck they feel like because they are wizards.

They don't need to know spells or practice they can just need do whatever the fuck they feel like.

Bonus points if you are a woman you are even more powerful.

- Continued.

Rey and Snoke battle it out with Snoke easily mopping the floor with her (since her having no real experience before).

He goes to strike her down and Kylo blocks his lightsaber (getting stabbed in the process).

Rey goes into a rage again unleashing her darkside completely and beats Snoke. She is about to strike him down (and mark her turn to the darkside when the force ghost of Anakin shows up and tells her she doesn't have to go down that road and blah blah blah).

Snoke gets captured in the end.

Rey runs over to Kylo who witnessed all that and Anakin and him talk, asking why he didn't appear before, and Anakin saying because you (Kylo) were only ever seeing the darkside of me that he could not show up till the time was right when the light had come back.

He nods and vanishes and Rey and Kylo have a happy ending. Starting their own Jedi academy. Finn turns out to be fine and is now in control of the Falcon (along with Chewbacca).

Poe is leader (commander) of the new republic. Ends with Kylo/Rey staring off at two distant stars.

TFA is awful, no matter how hard you try to shill it.

In TFA all the second act is utter shit: from the moment old Han shows up and starts the party with the kanjiclub to the moment he finally gets killed the movie is just embarrasing.

The scale of the conflict between the First Order and Resistance is honestly ridiculous. Why even bother chasing FOUR SHIPS across the galaxy with your entire fleet at about 10 miles per hour when you already wiped out the New Republic and can literally just walk into Coruscant and reinstate the Empire? The First Order has seemingly infinite resources while Leia had a few thousand people at most, no funding, and no fleet to speak of. It's not even a war, it's a waste of time. They functionally already won and yet don't capitalize at all.

>These plans say there's a central planet in the Starkiller solar system where the main reactor is located
>If we can just shut down that plantet's shields and blow the reactor...
>The whole system will collapse!

And then replace it with jackshit. Great job, Rian!

Giving Abrams the job of ENDING a series has got to be one of the worst decisions they could've made. But I guess he doesn't have to wrap that much up, as TLJ already resolved the bits that needed resolving, by writing them off as nothing.

There has to be a time jump right? so they can rebuild the rebellion.

this kinda happens a little bit in rogue one

really? that sounds like a twist for the sake of a twist.

But Rey still exists, and still needs to somehow be the underdog against Kylo.