Ayy yo, y dis dead bitch can float?

ayy yo, y dis dead bitch can float?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513369670472.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We wuz supa saiyanz n sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit!

ohhhhh nononono

cool meme writing dude :D ayy yoo lmao xD hahah nice thread ;D

O SHIT IT'S REAL
thanks based webm poaster

With LOVE and LIGHT and POSITIVITY, *anything is possible*.

You can't see it because you have toxic masculinity. Just turn off your Patriarchial brain and give all your shekels to the wimmenz and their black lovers.

>[rage against the machine starts playing]

this thread... wow...
i need moar....

MOMMY

What a colossal dumbshit. He opened the link between them, and he gets betrayed by both of them. He created the entire first order, the leading force in the entire fucking galaxy, mastery of the force to the point that he can basically use it with his mind, and he just gets snuffed by the most telegraphed shit in the world.

He can open force bridges across the galaxy between multiple people but can't sense kylo dickhead about to kill him 30 feet away from him. What was the point?

But then I also think of the emperor's death and wonder if someone can say "well he didn't sense vader", so why does this feel so much more retarded and unearned?

> look at me now I'm the starship

what the fuck even was he

god this movie looks like absolute dogshit

It takes a special sort of hardened heart to not feel the magic of Rian's achievement.

The scene you're dragging through the mud, by the way, the soaring and lyrical triumph of Leia flying, is soaked in layers of rich meaning. It's so many things at once: a tribute to a beloved actress, a deft plot twist, a grand feminist gesture, and balletic visual art all at once.

I know it's unrealistic to expect masterpieces to be fully appreciated in their own time (few are), but the amount of idiots flinging their shit at this film is unsettling.

Protip: the problem is not with The Last Jedi... it's with you. It's an immaculate film, and your own foibles prevent you from seeing it. That's not Rians problem nor Kathleen Kennedy's nor Disney's.

It's yours and yours alone, buckaroo.

>"well he didn't sense vader"
OT fights weren't about power-level bullshit it was about displaying/advancing character arcs
Sheev wasn't defeated because Vaders midichlorian count was higher than his, it was to signify that Anakin's love for his son was stronger than the hold the Dark Side had on him.
Not sure exactly what Kylo killing Snoke is meant to signify.

can't believe this lasted less like 50 seconds b/c it literally felt like i was watching this for 5 minutes

So he just gets stabbed? Lol

>Not sure exactly what Kylo killing Snoke is meant to signify.
Can you genuinely not see the point in Kylo's character arc? This isn't even complex or anything.

literally one of the dumbest things i've seen on film in the last five years

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513369670472.webm

Bitch acting like Mary Poppins yo!

She didn't fly to the ship, she used the Force to pull the ship to her.

>This is borderline experimental

I just came back from the film.

I paid Lucasfilm to sit through a purple-haired white woman telling me about The Resistance.

>that filename
Yeah, I don't know. She's Leia so I guess she discovered she caught the force? The point that the Force exists in literal Skywalker blood was made a few times in this film. So I guess Leia is a wuxia witch now? Only took eight films for it to happen.

The milking scenes, and the DO THE DEW look that Luke gives Rey ruined the film. Fucking amateur bullshit that should have been caught by editors but apparently none of them had spines. The jokey scenes throughout the movie fell flat and could have all been cut.

>What a colossal dumbshit. He opened the link between them, and he gets betrayed by both of them. He created the entire first order, the leading force in the entire fucking galaxy, mastery of the force to the point that he can basically use it with his mind, and he just gets snuffed by the most telegraphed shit in the world.

Snoke is the anti-Skywalker. His telepresence gambit is the opposite of Luke's. Where Snoke tries to manipulate, Luke apparates only to express love. And he is literally Force Jesus now.

And if that Cho Chan bitch hadn't rescued the negro fella just to make an empty point about hugging the hate away IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING BATTLE, Luke would still be alive today.

Fuck I hated this movie. It had so many great shots, and so much potential. The warm and cuddly false notes (no doubt inserted by Disney) destroyed it.

Sage. You are all fucking brain dead.