Tell someone samurai jack is the best written thing on tv currently

>tell someone samurai jack is the best written thing on tv currently
>they look at me like im retarded

your friend has the right opinion, you autistic little shit

Name 3 currently running shows on American television that are better.

>American Dad
>Family Guy
>The Simpsons
Watch an adult cartoon you man-child.

>muh """comedy""" shows about trending stuff

Were you acting retarded?

So a show that hasnt been good for a couple of seasons, a show that has never been good and a show that hasnt been good for 15 years.

We talking in cartoons?

Star vs the Forces of Evil is the best written show on TV right now. Samurai Jack can take second place.

THIS

Archer dreamland
Bojack Horseman
Venture bros

Star Vs is very well written. I'd suggest you give that a chance.

>Mah cuck meme show is gud

Not really

Aren't you the same one that bitched how it wasn't fair Jack and Ashi's relationship is a romantic one instead of a father/daughter one? Go make another thread about it.

I'd say Star vs the forces of evil is better written OP

(YOU)

Agreed. SJ is up there though.

See, I know this is bait, but to be honest if someone were asked randomly, they'd probably give this answer.

Are cartoons subject to the same rules as beer in terms of marketing at this point? It doesn't actually matter who has the best beer, it doesn't matter which one gets reviewed better, as long as something is parroted enough it will be succesful.

And I like all three of those shows to some degree.

Meh, I would give Star Vs the edge on this one. Characterization is hardly done right and Star Vs just does a splendid job at it. No other show comes close either in the romance department.

bad troll, normies considers this three shows like things for man-childs, a real normie would say you of watching something with real people, because for them everything animated is for kids.

>talking to people about your interests
lol

But that's just NTR: The Show. Jokes aside, it never really caught my interest.

>bad troll
>8 retards gave him yous

Only one of those is an acceptable answer.

I feel that Star vs TFoE is a bit too...disjointed for me, it needs something more overarching, it has a bunch of main plot tier things going on but they're all to spread thin and the episodes about them too far apart to keep me hooked. Then again I missed a lot of episodes recently so maybe it changed while I wasn't looking.

>NTR: The Show
If you followed the narrative you'd know they've been building for a Starco ending all this time. This is how you do romance, by having 2 friends gradually fall in love with each other. Not by infatuation or "circumstances" like in other shows, but by bonding over time and getting to know one another really well.

I actually have to agree on this one.
SvtFoE is really goddamn great. Sure S2 is where it kicks it up several notches, but S1 is pretty good.

That's because you are.

Legion
The Expanse
westworld

You said tv, not cartoons

Star Vs' writing is *ruined* by the horrible pacing the show imposes on itself with the 10 minute episodes.

You might be able to save it if you rearranged the episodes a bit, but so much filler in between actually decent episodes ruin the flow of the show if you go by release order.

Same with SU really.

I gotta go with this as well. It's frustrating seeing people prefer SU over this, but at the same time I wouldn't want Star to have SU's fanbase.

Are you kidding? It has the feel of fanfiction writer all over it.

I'm sorry but if it wasn't for jack, i wouldn't even turn on the tv. Now I'm giving a little hope for it since genndy said he'll might make more shows for adult swim. If not rip tv I guess.

You can complain of a lot of things, but the "feel of fan fiction" isn't a legitimate one. It's obvious you've never watched the show by stating this. No one here has said Samurai Jack was bad, or badly written, just that Star is better written given what's at stake at the moment.

Samurai Jack isn't particularly well written

And you know what

That's okay. Not every movie or TV show or even comic has to sell itself entirely on it's writing. These are visual mediums, and TV and movies have the benefit of sound, too. There is so much that can be conveyed with how something looks and how it sounds that it doesn't necessarily need a particularly twisty story, lots of dialog, or long roller coaster rides for character arcs.

Samurai Jack is my favorite thing on TV at the moment but writing is a relatively minor fraction of the reason why

samurai Jack fags are so easily fucking triggered it's almost near my contempt.

>adult
>talking about cartoons to people IRL
Were you playing on your BING BING YA WAHOO YIPPEE SO LONG GAY BOWSER machine too?

Animation is the peak of artistic quality. Live action is just humans imitating what a person inagines, animation makes it real.

>OP makes a shitty obvious bait thread
>everyone falls for it
Why do you guys keep doing this

>"Family Guy"
>"adult cartoons"

user are you fucking high on meth rn dude?

This oughta be bait because otherwise you're the autistic one user

Get the fuck out you disgusting loli NTR fetishist

>Posting Sup Forums stuff on Sup Forums

Gumball.
Adventure time.

>Gumball

OH BOY MEMES

You deserve it user. Never show your power level. Most of all to normies. Just tell them how much you like Game of Thrones and think the dragons are cool.

I personally prefer Samurai Jack over Star, but SvFOE is still the second best out there.