So weinstein was behind her sudden disappearance from film? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so weinstein was behind her sudden disappearance from film? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>“I recall Miramax telling us they were a nightmare to work with and we should avoid them at all costs,” Jackson said, referencing the production company Weinstein ran with his brother Bob. As a direct result, he said, both women fell out of the running for parts in his Lord of the Rings series.

Fucking sad. Ashley Judd sucks but I miss Mira.

Neither one of them would look good in a lotr setting

they wee going to play orcs

bawww

based Jackson BTFO Weinstein

I could imagine Sorvino as Eowyn.

So what? If you make movies you should hire exactly who you want.

Why didn't papa sorvino help her?

Not how it works. The director is just another employee. If the producers and studio heads say jump, the director says how high. They have no real control, they're just the supervisor keeping the production moving.

No shit. "Make", as in produce.

Peter Jackson being this much of a soyboy

Holy fuck is Robert Rodregueiz the only man with balls in Hollywood

Maybe in the 30s lol, the Producer is a glorified middle man. Of course studio heads are the top guys but directors can negotiate final cut.

This, if the director isn't also the producer he's fucked. That's why when a director makes cash, he makes his own production company to produce or co-produce his films.

Don't you know how producers were during the 40s and 50s, nigga? Don't you know why United Artists started? Shame on you.

Weinstein did nothing wrong

yes which is why his flicks don't make money anymore

machete 3 when?

What did RR do?

lol what roles could those harridans possibly have been up for?

I could imagine you as eowyn

>lol what roles could those harridans possibly have been up for?
I think Ashley Judd would make a fine orc.

That's no the proble here. The problem unless I'm mistaken is that Weinstein trashed Sorvino's name in Hollywood because she wouldn't suck his dick, presumably. Jackson had no reason to disbelieve him

The Weinsteins are her previous employer and theyvare telling everyone she is shit. Imagine if when you apply for a new job your last employer shits all over you. Regardless of the quality of work you've done you will be lucky to get the job.

Mira probably would have been cast as Eowen maybe

Cast Milano in Grindhouse after she told him about Weinstein and basically told Weinstein to fuck off

I don't empathize with a lot of a people throwing around these allegations (mainly the Kevin Spacey and Louis CK """victims""") but this actually sucks. Imagine some nasty, fat, old Jew demanding that you suck his cock out of the blue and then ruining your reputation within your industry when you refuse.

Literally who?

Why, Mr user! You are a naughty boy. What's a girl gotta do to get a drink from a big, strong Sailor man like you around here ?

I would of sucked it for a 10 min cameo, lmao at all these bitches acting like they never seen a dick before.

I hope the next big Hollywood leak is all the druggies, going to be funny watching the A listers try and lecture the public after being caught as a crack head

I'm not saying Sup Forums was right again, but, well, Sup Forums was right again ...

I always wondered why her sexy gorgeous self wasnt in more movies. She should have been a bigger deal.

>I hope the next big Hollywood leak is all the druggies, going to be funny watching the A listers try and lecture the public after being caught as a crack head

and still everyone would love them humanity doesn't care about morals anymore. You should know this by now.

These are the real victims of the Weinstein scandal. Not the famous bitches at the Oscars and Globes wearing black dresses and making disingenous tweets about #MeToo.

It's the women with self respect and integrity. The ones who dropped off the radar because they wouldn't whore for roles.

And, sadly, the ones who were better actresses.

Wow. You're a #proudslut. Congratulations.

literally who

TLOTR was so good because most of the cast was unknown

Good point negro

You'd spread your legs for two joints, slut.

Literally who?

I wouldn't call them victims. They were never owed a damn thing. If they were worth their salt they would have just worked elsewhere. Instead they gave up and let him win.

Papa soyvino

>I---I could have been in The Hooooobbiiit!
>I could have been somebodyyyyy!!!

Tell that to Zack Snyder.

Idiot

Looking back on it do you think he did the same to /ourgwenyth/?

All this Harvey Weinstein stuff lately reminds me a lot of Arlington Road and how it talks about the public always wanting that one guy, that one face to pin everything on so he can go down and everyone can breathe a sigh of relief, happy that it's all over.

He's not an actual mobster, you silly billy.

She put too many onions in the sauce.

SUE HIM, MIRA!

Can I get a quick rundown on what Mira did to deserve this?

Sorvino would've made a better Arwen than Taylor. Sorry, but Taylor was miscast and looks ugly.

Speilberg would have had him killed

Makeup can do wonders. I would have said the same thing about Hugo

>THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

And what has Rodriguez done since then?

>jew attempts to rape a goyess in a hotel room
>goyess rejects him and tells a miramax employee
>never works again
Scene ends

It's more like the wiki wiki wild west than an industry.

>Milano
You mean McGowen? He cast her because she fucked him for the part which ruined his marriage to his wife he had 5 kids with

Ironic that she was worried about being blacklisted for speaking out in that New Yorker piece a few months back not realizing she'd already been blacklisted years ago.

Clearly it's to hide the other freaks and pedos in Hollywood.

yeah like speilberg

Well maybe Peter Jackson should cast them in whatever new movie he is doing (is he ever going to do a new movie? Or did HOBBIT kill him ?)

>Sorry, but Taylor was miscast and looks ugly.
Delusions.

Pfft, Weinstein bullshit again.
I sure hope all these foppish bitches that eat dick correctly holding the eating dick spoon got ass raped as well.

>She has been affiliated with Amnesty International since 2004,[34] and in 2006, was honored with Amnesty International’s Artist of Conscience Award given to those who have displayed longstanding philanthropic and humanist efforts. Sorvino has been a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador to Combat Human Trafficking, since 2009 through 2012, and has lobbied Congress to abolish human trafficking in Darfur.

This bitch Sorvino was a direct threat to (((their))) supply of fresh kidneys.

>they would have just worked elsewhere

They tried and Weinstein went and fucked them over. That is literally what this is about.

Shes not a shiksa so no

Kek

It was not a very good system.