Star vs Personal Space

>she followed you home

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssOEda6Os7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Spray her with Raid

Get her into my house without anyone seeing.

If Star wants to dance then we can dance, I just don't want anyone to know about it.

leave a stick of butter on the porch, she'll take it and leave you alone

Put my PEEEEEEEENER IN HER

Call the cops
For her safety

Put a leash on her

I'd ask her for her friend Marco's number

>implying she won't just take it as an invitation to butter your boipucci

Stay inside, and close my shades.
Bitch I just wanna build nice, immersive settlements in Fallout 4, on my Console. And this underage creep is trying to get into my apartment. Screw that.

Call her parents.

Reminder that we're getting the first look at Season 3 on Saturday.
What are you expecting?

Star reveals that Marco got her pregnant at some point.

16 year timeskip

oh is that why butterflies are called that

Tell her goodnight and pat her head because she's my best friend.

Go to my room and pound the shit outta jackie

Thanks for saving my image OP. The image is funnier to me now

Do you call her your darling?

Call who darling?

Star

>you start boxing with Jackie
>she K.O.s you after 20 seconds

now what?

Why would I call her darling? She's my best friend

Nothing except posting to a chinese imageboard, telling the autists in the thread that Star is a fictional character and not real.

Calls the authorities or the Cool Adults named the Diaz's.
Go back home and continue to worship Hekapoo's flaming hot pussy before the Love Drug wears off.

Let her rape me

I would have replied earlier but Sup Forums is gay

Is there any timeline where Star doesn't suffer?

>wake up to find jackie beaten to a pulp
>window is open, looks like a break-in
>unsure if perpetrator is still in the house

The one where She's a human girl with a twin brother.

hold her hand, she'll get cold feet and run away

>double doubles
Literally the best love story of all time

Why bother?

Everybody already saw you get smacked in the eye by Star. Word will spread either way. No way to stop that.

Or... is he talking about him coming in to help you? Not to mention that?

Don't answer him. Who the Hell are you gonna talk to anyway? Patrick? Your Mon while she's doped up?

LUDO

Anyone recommend which language I should watch svtfoe besides latin and european spanish?

Repostin' cause the last thread got archived

>Star decked you in the eye
>Dang, that hurts
>You nearly blacked out but by sheer willpower didn't hit the floor, and made it to the bathroom to clean yourself up
>Nearly got in a fight with Patrick (the kid that used to pick on you and still gives you shit)
>Once again will of Steel. Curved his ass and made it to the safe haven that is the Men's room.
>Marco followed you.
>You are currently in the stall, listening to him prattle on.
>Lore Check said You and Marco bonded over being Safe kids, but aren't close friends anymore.

>Marco and you used to be friends
>You thought he'd be your first best friend
>Other than those guys on 3Senpai
>They're alright
>He changed once Star showed up
>Got way more into Karate
>Didn't come to shool as much
>Nobody was around to back you up around Patrick without him
>Nobody to discuss how reckless everyone was riding their bikes and skateboards without helmets
>Except Jackie, of course
>Now you're hurt...and he runs in here not to check on you, but to apologize for his NEW friend? The one he ignores you for?
>You're acquaintances now, at best
>You dismiss him coldly
>You're fine
>You don't need any help
>Somebody else comes in
>You can tell by the humming it's Oscar
>Marco goes quiet, waiting for the musical Wolf-boy to clear out
>Oscar leaves without washing his damn hands
>Savage
>Marco tries one last to do what he does best
>Appease
>"user do you...want me to get the nurse?"
>The silence you give him crushes that attempt.
>"Sorry, user..."
>He starts to leave.
>"Hey. Uh..."
>Dammit, Marco
>"Are you gonna like...tell anyone? About this?"

What do?

english

Is this becoming a quest? If so, move it to /qst/ user so we can enjoy it there.

Otherwise, someone may end up banning further posts friend.

Here's Satan's answer

RUNT
U
N
T

Japanese.
youtube.com/watch?v=ssOEda6Os7o

>Hey user! I know you've been having a real bad dry spell what with not having a gf for so long and all, so from one friend to another how's a blowjob to take the edge off sound? What do ya say? We can do it however you like, anything to help a friend...~

MORE LUDO
O
R
E

close the door , because their show is garbage
This is MTV crap into a cartoon

'No, but don't count on seeing me around you guys again.'

Walk away, out of the restroom and towards the nurse's office. Hope to god that the swelling doesn't cause to smash into a wall.

No.

I want someone who's patient enough to be my girlfriend, appreciate me as I do her, and will gladly wait as I do till marriage to have sex or any other filthy act.

So no. Go fuck yourself. Preferably in a room I'm not in.

A-aren't you a bit young for me though?

first post best post

what if star flew in though your window and said you were going on a magical adventure with her but she flew right into the wall and bonked herself unconscious

Oh, geeze hail Satan then

>You aren't ice cold
>You're sub-fucking Zero right now
>Marco doesn't get it
>He never got it
>He never WILL get it
>Not now that he's with that magical pixie bitch
>You tell him nothing
>You make no sound
>You don't even wanna cry anymore
>He leaves, the sound of his tail tucking between his legs almost as audible as your heartbeat in your ears
>You're alone at last
>Nobody even comes into the bathroom after he leaves
>You can make your escape
>Or, you can go to music class

What do?

Gonna be plenty of time now since I gotta take a 30 minute break.

LORE time!

>Your stats are currently

-1 Str
+3 Willpower
+1 Perception

>What kind of skills do you have?
>What is user like?

You just know Star would love choking on it, once you trained her not to bite.

>user.. I saw those really depressing things you posted online.. I just want you to know, you can always talk to me.

I've been trying to find someone like you in real life but they're always one physical aspect away from matching you. I need to move to Germany for a month to find someone like you, don't I?

Go to music class, your grades were falling and you need to keep them up.

go wander aimlessly anywhere that isnt school. youve had enough bullshit for one day and dont need anyone asking about your tasty new shiner.

>germany
>to find white people
good luck trying to pick up chicks during Ramadan user

Head straight to the nearest toilet stall to masturbate furiously
>What kind of skills do you have?
Can play saxophone
Can speak a foreign language fluently beside english
Very good at coming up with horoscopes
Excellent at doing the virgin walk
>What is user like?
Loner virgin
Sometimes fantasies about school shooting while never actually doing it
Bad sense of humor
Likes trains

>What is user like?
Smart because someone in the family has to be, and it's not going to be mom. You're overly cautious because shit has a way of going wrong when you aren't.

Generally calm and collected, but you become more childish and impulsive around people you care about or feel strongly towards. You're troubled by no real motivation or direction.

You were just getting by with Marco, but now that he's become infatuated with the popular girl that lives with him, you're alone and school feels like shit.

Which country do you recommend?

The only bugs you're going to find in Germany are roaches

I agree with other user, best move this to /qst/ when possible to avoid the janitors.

Either way, go to music class. Your Mom might not care about you too much, but damn it all if you're gonna shirk your classwork. You'll make it, you gotta.

>SKILLS
You're user, you're skilled in stuff that really doesn't matter. Comics? You know it. Cartoons? Definitely. Vidya? You play Dwarf Fortress on the half-broken laptop you got on your birthday and whatever other vidya that doesn't take 5 hours to boot up. All of it helps pass the day by.

You're average at things that matter.

>PERSONALITY
Defensive. You're not selfish, but you think for yourself first. Other people are second priority, but you're not a dick about it. Living with a mother on Xanax and no father taught you that much.

>the virgin walk

the what?

We're not gonna be a leaver like our dad, or a drug addict like our mom.

You go to that public education and make a better person out of yourself user!

>Lore: We're on the Echo Creek Swim team, but besides a couple of practices on the pool, we're not super physically fit. At least it gives us an edge on the water; something we tell ourselves everyday.

sorry dude, there is no one in RL that looks or behaves like Star. Star Butterfly is just one girl, and you have to love her the way she is.

If you go to class, the teacher will definitely see it. Mrs. Sue is nice, she's one of your favourite teachers, always pushing you to improve. You don't want her to see you like this, cause she'll get the principal involved. Maybe then that royal blonde cunt will actually get in trouble for once, instead of stomping all over everyone like she's hot shit.
The thought is tempting. She'll get punished for assaulting you, and you can drag that fucker Marco into it too.
You consider going to class, but the hassle and follow up is daunting. Plus, you just want to stay out of everyone's vision for the next year. Maybe going for a walk will cool yourself down?

I just spent my Easter weekend reading every piece of Starco fanfiction worth reading on AO3
What do I do with my life now?

what if star was real but she HATED you

I don't get it. Why's Machiavellian motifs supposed to be of any significance in a kid's show again?
Because Star's going to be a benevolent despot?

Nah, depressing things are depressing.

You want to help, but once you understand how difficult it is, you'll become depressed yourself and want to leave.

Does she really hate anyone other than monsters
"I think strangers are just friends you haven't met"

I'm sure Marco works better as Judy than Star.

What if Star got raped by a guy she met on Craigslist

Reminder that Star has an oral fixation and wouldn't mind sucking your dick three to four times a night once you get her to try it.

Break out the roach motel.

Then the real fun begins.

SMACK!

this is fact

There's 53 pages of this?

What if Monstar gets tired of all the abuse and finally snaps in a violent rampage?

Star will be put to the test on Mewni and events will force her to think about what kind of Queen she needs to be.
>And here comes in the question whether it is better to be loved rather than feared, or feared rather than loved.
>It might perhaps be answered that we should wish to be both; but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
>Nevertheless, a prince ought to inspire fear in such a way that, if he does not win love, he avoids hatred; because he can endure very well being feared whilst he is not hated.

Cute as fuck.

Didn't translate her name though?
I thought Hoshi is good, but maybe it's weird in Japanese.

Anyone who bullies star deserves no mercy.

This art is sorta, kinda adorable

Don't get me wrong, Hobbes is literally my guy, but, again, what the FUCK do we know about S3 to think this deep shit will be there in a cartoon for kids?

See

Absolutely nothing. It's purely speculation at this point.

And maybe an extra page for the epilogue.

>Glossaryck talking to the king and queen about their daughter being raped while wearing only a towel

Classy

DUDE

Him being in his robe isn't going to unrape her.

Is there an unrape spell?

there used to be

There's probably a rape spell.

If you combine it with an undo spell, you might get an undo-rape spell.

So queen eclipsa is hated for being a species mixer?

Monster lover
Creation of Dark Magicks
married to a tyrant monster
betrayed bloodline and Kingdom
and it was worth it

It's mostly only half-serious.
The guidebook showed us that they've actually done a ton of worldbuilding with Mewni and barely used any of it so far. It seems like things are set up to shift the primary setting to Mewni, so we can expect them to explore the world more and that will probably involve at least a little political intrigue. The guidebook even ended with Star complaining about having to attend some kind of political conference between the Mewmans, Lucitors and Waterfolk. Next season will probably see "dimension of the week" plots replaced by "kingdom of the week."

As far as Star herself goes, Season 2 has already dug a little deeper into what being royalty actually means. "Face the Music" was all about tearing up the "perfect princess" stereotype and showing the sacrifices and scheming that Moon has to do to keep her kingdom in order.
There's plenty of reason to expect that we'll see more of the dark side of the Royal Family in Season 3. We might find out what Heinous's deal is and how Saint Olga's came about. Then of course, there's Eclipsa, who for all her evil magic and possible crimes is reviled above all else just for being a filthy monster-lover.