Bendis Easter Thread

It's Easter. A day for eggs. Bendis looks like an egg. Let's make this a day for Bendis. Say something nice about him.

Say something nice about Bendis?

He has somehow made a very successful ($ wise) career out of a few mediocre books.

He managed to make spidrer woman a thing. for all the good that did her

Something nice. Something friendly.

Yes, Bendis. The guy who writes comic books and looks like an egg. That Bendis.

A thing? He made Spider-Woman a thing?

He can make DC sales look great with his skills at Marvel

what? his run is completely ignored

Like, a physical object? That kind of thing? What kind of thing did he make her?

It got ignored?

In all seriousness though, hes wordy and he ignores character history/continuity. He's a godsent to DC.

Yeah but it actually created fans of the character

Something nice about Bendis?

I've never met him. That's nice.

You mean his run? His run got ignored?

>Say something nice about him.

But why

He sent those comics to that kid. The one that got hit by the bus. The one that got hit by the bus but said he was okay because he was Spider-Man.

Then he assumed the little kid even knew who Miles was because he was black.

Run? Ignored?

lets continue
this is Sana Amanat she's the woman in charge of the new heroes in Marvel comics, she is also Kamala Khan, Stronk female muslim superheroine, say something nice about her

I liked his X-men run for te most part. He still kills it on most solo/noir-ish things he does.

Nah even his latest Jessica Jones story sucked. He's lost it, face it

I don't like how he makes all the Jewish Marvel characters obnoxiously state they're Jewish, when I'll bet he doesn't even observe himself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

Not brown enough.

Damn, even awhile since I've seen this pasta.

Hi, Sal from Comic Pop.

Sal hates Bendis though. Like he hates most of marvel. Sal is really /ourguy/

Fuck you in the face it was good.

He said Bendis should be in charge of Marvel, but just not writing anything outside of street level.

He wrote good comics. Once.