Doesn't Vision just completley invalidate Cap's side in this movie...

Doesn't Vision just completley invalidate Cap's side in this movie? He's got the mind gem and his whole ideal is preserving life as he said at the end of AoU. also Hawkeye was such a douche in this movie.

no

>Hawkeye was such a douche in this movie

Agreed

Glad Panther put that bitch in his place

Cap's side isn't about preserving life. It's about preserving freedom.

>his whole ideal is preserving life
>Almost killed Rhodey because muh waifu is making have feels

Lol no.

> I hope Vision doesn't break the Accords by sneaking off to Scotland to visit his Waifu and then violently wreck the place, prompting the UN to order Iron Man to dismantle Vision.

Every thing about this movie doesn't make sense

No reason for Hawkeye and even Sam to join Cap In his quest to save his boyfriend

In what way does Vision completely invalidate MUH BUCKY?

Hawkeye didn't agree with the accords, and both Sam and Hawkeye felt more loyal to Cap than to Tony, the UN, or even the US.

>Tony: How did this happen?
>Vision: I made a mistake.
>Tony: I thought that wasn't possible.
>Vison: So did I.

I think Ross completely shutting down Tony when he realized that Bucky wasn't responsible for killing T'Chaka invalidates the pro-reg side.

Tony was so desperate to make up for Ultron that he signed whatever they put under his nose

>Soldier
>Giving a shit about UN accords

Hawkeye not giving a shit adds up, so does Vision being naive enough to think having supervision will change anything.

not really a good enough reason

>Doesn't Vision just completley invalidate Cap's side in this movie?
Having the Mind Gem =/= Vocifery

Vision's entire arc in CW was everyone learning that he's much more human than anyone realized.

He thinks he knows what's best and helps Tony imprison Wanda because he thinks he's helping her. His feelings continually get in the way of his better judgement, including causing him to accidentally cripple Rhodey. Everyone thought he was the perfect robo-boy who can't fuck up but then he kept fucking up.

>He thinks he knows what's best and helps Tony imprison Wanda because he thinks he's helping her. His feelings continually get in the way of his better judgement, including causing him to accidentally cripple Rhodey. Everyone thought he was the perfect robo-boy who can't fuck up but then he kept fucking up.
He was pure in AoU, but now that he is no longer a child, he needed to learn how to be moral. Marvel Studios implied in interview that Vision is probably no longer Worthy. That he has to learn to be a good man and what it means to do good.

considering vision could fly, why didn't he go and try to catch rhodey?

He was distracted by Wanda's fatass witch tits.

Also he's fucking lazy or something.

Sorry you've never had a friend you'd be willing to lay down your life for , user.

>Making up for Ultron

When he still refuses to tell the public or Governments who made Ultron.

He literally just feels guilty for people dying and wants to push the responsibility of everything onto the Avengers. He can't be held responsible for Ultron if they sign government accords that mean the team is responsible.

Tony is a fucking shit its why he recruits a teenager to go fight for him.

>tony made ultron
oh not this again.

tony did not make ultron. he only gave it access to his database and somehow allowed it to turn itself on.

at the beginning of aou, there was a fully formed, deactivated ultron body in strucker's base and apparently hydra had succeeded in uploading the ai into the staff and had deactivated it.

the most plausible scenario is that ultron was originally a joint project between pym and stark before they parted ways, and pym completed the project on his own and then abandoned it after he lost his wife.

it's also totally clear that spaedertron is schizoid, due to being influenced by both pym and stark. honestly, spaeder's performance absolutely made the film for me, because i could totally buy that this was a schizoid, arrogant ai, and his behavior matched his motivations to both be admired and to overpower his competition.

>Tony is a fucking shit

this i agree with. i have no idea what audiences see in him. i feel like iron man the movie only succeeded because the producers / directors sold the iron man mythos as being half way plausible, and it is a cool fucking concept.

ironically, even though rdj's characterization is totally different from the comic version, i feel like rdj is actually living up to the original challenge established by stan, to be a despicable character that you will love anyway. the thing is, i think rdj's characterization depends upon tony ultimately having heroic / agreeable motivations or acting heroically in the end.

The strong should fear the weak

So he made Ultron to watch over everything and prevent bad shit from happening. Don't you need some kind of government approval before you could do that shit? Imagine if someone just revealed they secretly put cameras everywhere, and I mean everywhere, without anyone noticing to make sure nothing bad happens. People would fucking flip.

Why did they have to waste the civil war concept so early?

>6 years from now
>civil war 2: This time, it's no longer civil

>Imagine if someone just revealed they secretly put cameras everywhere, and I mean everywhere, without anyone noticing to make sure nothing bad happens.

that is exactly the reality in new york today. no one gives a shit. money talks, poorfags walk (and have their walking patterns analyzed for hostility).