Actually, BITCH, the last king in the north was my brother robb stark, not torrhen stark

>actually, BITCH, the last king in the north was my brother robb stark, not torrhen stark

Oh, they both have retarded brothers that were deluded and in over their heads. Cool.

Book Jon would've said that but not this fag Jon. If you read ADWD you see how Jon matures into a clever and brave leader. This parallels Dany who remains a child throughout ADWD and needs her servants and dragons to save her every time.

*cousin

>retarded brothers that were deluded
Try again.

is this what's it's like being a pedantic autist?

>how the scene actually played out

TWOW when? Getting tired of Dabid writing.

>robb
>retarded

he used Tywin's expectation of him being green against Tywin and destroyed half the Lannister army in a single battle and took Tywin's son prisoner

robb wasn't retarded, he was just horny

Who else here takes comfort in the fact Kit will be type cast and never taken seriously for the rest of his days? I do.

>My dad died I need fuk.

When my dad died fucking was the furthest thing from my mind for a while. Why is Grrm such an old perv?

He wasn't even horny for his age. Just very honorable to a fault.

Sick burn, Snow.
Few months too late, tho

It wasn't destroyed, it was scattered and ended up reforming later.

Now under Robb's direction half the NORTHERN army was destroyed at the Green Fork.

Never. He doesn’t know how to end it due to his stupid writing style. I hate his guts he is a failure. I hope his wife divorces him and takes all his money and manuscripts and she reads them aloud to Tyrone while he fucks her good and they both laugh at GRRM. That old POS.

reminder the westermen are the good guys

More like

>my dad died and my best friend just burned down my home and flayed my brothers and I'm suffering an arrow wound that might kill me and I'm high on painkillers and there is only this girl that comforts me around

Honestly, book Robb was pretty much raped by Jeyne. You can tell in ASOS he doesn't even like her much but marries her out of respect for her honor. Jeyne was pushed on Robb by her mother.

>Just very honorable to a fault
In the books he's honourable to a fault. In the show he's a horny moron who can't comprehend why Frey is pissed off with him.

Book Jon is Stannis and the wildlings BITCH. The one time he tries to do something for himself (go south and face Ramsey) he is BTFO. He is a failure just like Grrm.

>You can tell in ASOS he doesn't even like her much
really?

>under Robb's direction
Roose was head of the forces at the Green Fork, and he deliberately made decisions to weaken the other houses' forces.

Roose was the head because of Robb. Great decision. Not retarded at all.

Roose was head due to Cat. Robb wanted Glover.

Robb thought of him, Robb picked him. Retard slit his own throat.

Yeah Jeyne tells Cat he doesn't even sleep with her and spends his days depressed instead. Doesn't sound like a king that married for love or sex. Just as Cat notes.

>unironically watching game of subreddits

Robb was scared of Roose like a little boy. Not joining with Renly was STUPID.

Why the fuk should we keep fealty to Kings Landing??? Wtf r u gonna do bitch? Bring ur dragons up everytime we don't pay? Btfo ur shit army of niggers can barely move around in our northern snow. King in the north cry about it bitch

This is the only non Star Wars thread on the whole fucking board loser. Keep your opinion to yourself fat ass.

>hurr muh epik dragons and soap oprea
>it's epic becauz u never know who'll die next XD

Robb was right to be scared of Roose. And if he wasn't so insecure in AGOT he would've kept Roose closer while letting the more reliable Glover have the infantry.

Edmure also fucked up removing Tallhart from the Twins. Robb and Renly were never enemies. Robb was acting in Renly's favor which Renly probably realized.

*melts path for army in snow with dragons*

*teleports behind you on dragon*

>you still wanna talk shit fukk boi?

Roose had to be head, as Lord of one of the bigger northern houses he's bringing a shitload of troops.

Agreed.
Literally Yassss queen the show. Normies are going to consider this fucking shit top tier television until the next Gay fucking thing comes along. Fuck this world

That's not how it works, but I'm sure some Robbfags have convinced themselves they had no choice.

>I H8 RIBBIT BUT TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME AND HAVE A 1TB FOLDER OF RIBBIT MEMES!

>IM WICKEDLY UNIQUE WITH A BADASS SENSE OF HUMOR LOLOLOLOLOL

Is she still /ourprincess/

What happened to Dany was going to die and be hung up on the walls of KL covered in shit?

That is how it works. You have to concede things for the Lords or else they take their ball and go home.

I would have forced Roose to summon his only heir and held him hostage for good behavior.

You can tell the writers wanted to throw a bone to the bookfags by bringing up Torrhen Stark only to confuse the showfags after forgetting there was a king in the north for 2 seasons.

No. Post Myrcella instead.

Both ugly. It’s a fact D&D avoided casting attractive people because they found it distracting.

Whatever you say fag

Yeah because mentioning Torrhen will pacify bookfags after a literal montage of a fat kid cleaning shit at college

Her insta is full of Chads raping that ass every night

She is completely ordinary. Cut off her long flowing hair and she looks like a starving peasant/a boy. Who are you calling fag Trap lover?

Dany BTFO

0 tits. Nigger ass. Gross.

stick to your general fags

Remember being excited to see old town and the citadel? Instead we got shit and vomit. What a fuck you to viewers.

>She is completely ordinary.
I'd love to see the girls that can live up to the standards of this Henry Cavill lookalike.

>no Alchemist/Pate episodes

Oldtown google was pretty impressive as far as I'm concerned

This is just an attempt to derail a successful thrones thread and move it to a general that will get deleted.

House Tully was a mistake

Another mistake by part of Robb wasn't telling his uncle about his battle strategy.
His uncle wasn't supposed to fight against the mountain's forces, this caused the Lannister forces to go away, which saved the asses of the Lannister in the battle of Blackwater

The mistake was rob not taking uncle Ed with him he was a playboy of the Riverlands. He would’ve shown Rob how to fuck a whore and not knock her up and walk away in the morning

His uncle was a known drunk with a loose tongue who disobeyed orders and rode out to preemptively attack Tywin. Edmure is a good man just not the man the Tullys or Starks needed.

Looks like a screenshot from Myst.

Long live the queen

Having Mercy 4 Sweet Cersei

Post yfw Cersei is Azor Ahai and Jaime is her Nissa Nissa

Bericbros report!
Justice 4 the smallfolk!
Beric Dondarrion & Thoros of Myr

/NeverForget/
/AlwaysRemember/

Azor Beric!

Edmure is a fucking faggot who literally says he's chasing glory in his introduction scene. He's retarded just like the rest of his worthless house. There's nothing Robb could've done to save his incompetence

>When my dad died

got that in there

>watching literal SJW propaganda
GRRM isn't even subtle, it's worse than those CW capeshit

How is GRRM SJW propaganda?

Muh feminism
Muh patriarchy
Muh males are all bad
Muh rich people are privileged
Muh poor people going into war
Muh closeted fag knights
Muh barbarians across the sea invading are doing nothing wrong

I can go on

This sounds like issues from DnD not the GRRM.

Is Cersei supposed to be mentally ill?

Yes.

GRRM is a self proclaimed leftist hippie
I'm sure his blog is filled with trump bashing while only sucking up to Dems and obama
D&D just tuned it up to eleven

Does that mean Jaime is mentally ill too?

Probably still is, even if it's just a little bit.

It's going to be sad when they kill each other.

Doubt it. He is used to plunging a blade into her after all.

I thought she was the one who did the plunging?