GOTG 2 in 2 weeks

GOTG 2 in 2 weeks.

Ya pumped? Ready for Post Credit Spoilers?

As if couldn't be more excited, I also heard Ben Browder has a cameo.

Guardians on the Earth?

So is this a prelude? And when will they finally show ganthet and them forming the corp? I am REALLY confused but probably because I just got into comics. I mean Yondu is already blue so maybe he becomes Ganthet?

What spoilers?

>2 weeks
Why did the third worlder meant by this?

Isnt there a Stallone cameo in this?

it comes out in 2 weeks.

Will Mantis finally play a role in the Guardians comics again now that Bendis is gone?

Will Moondragon?

>it comes out in 2 weeks.

I'm not pumped for anything anymore.

>Will Mantis finally play a role in the Guardians comics again now that Bendis is gone?
Yes. Once she goes through proper synergization first.

I'd be okay with her becoming Asian again

It was an odd choice to make a Green Lantern Prequel set in the Marvel Universe.

it comes out in a lot of places in two weeks.

Can't wait to spoil the shit out of that movie to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

When did she stopped looking Asian?

>I also heard Ben Browder has a cameo.
Don't play with my emotions you frelling yotz

>Can't wait to spoil the shit out of that movie to burger babies
ftfy*

cry all you want and then some more when I swarm the board with spoilers, deads, etc

What are you even saying, you hopeless retard?
I never opposed you to do it, in fact, I'm endorsing the spoilerage and specifically directing it to burgers since they represent the majority of the site in general. Fucking autist I swear.

i´m kinda bummed ego isn´t a living planet

first MCU movie I won't be seeing in the theater. Dr. Strange was my last hope and it was a bland movie. I ain't paying any money for generic quip fests anymore

>this meme again

What spoilers? There's none in your post, OP.

>>this meme again

if he can create a body that looks, feels and talks like a human, then it defeats the purpose of him being a living planet

>gets called out
>proceeds to change goalposts

It's real man, check Twitter.

Star-Lord, Crichton, Mal, and Tango and Cash all in one movie. Gunn is the hero we deserve.

Way to be a faggot

just tell me if warlock ever shows up.

>Ready for Post Credit Spoilers
Is it gonna be another toy commercial?

He IS a living planet, he just happens to be capable of creating a human body for himself so that he can operate on a smaller scale.

Snyderfag detected. I thought that the success of Logan and all the other cape movies from Marvel BTFO all of you.

I doubt so. They'll probably tie them to IW by what Gunn has said.

you just made my night

Browder already made an appearance in the most recent trailer, he plays one of the yellow men standing beside Ayesha. He's wearing a uniform. Face is a little fat, though he is already 54 years old.