What are some films where the real good guys win against the bad guys pretending to be good?

What are some films where the real good guys win against the bad guys pretending to be good?

youtu.be/LFhT6H6pRWg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkpvuJUSNEs
youtube.com/watch?v=iBt84HNAGwU
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are some films where the Sup Forumsbabby STILL can't come up with one argument in favor of something he memes about?

NO NO NO

HOW WILL I PLAY MY NINTENDO SWITCH WITHOUT INERNET

WE JUST NEED MORE UPVOTES

>tfw blew all my reports for the day on star wars spam

*drops mic*

If we had all accepted that Darth Vader was the good guy we never would've had to see Leia fly through space.

>repeal net neutrality to punish the evil corporations who censor conservatives on the internet
Wow... so this... is the power... of right wing memes.

>that jab about running memes into the ground
is this why redditors(nu/tv/) are upset at him?

is he /ourguy/ ?

Argument? Nope.

That video is fake news, here's the real one:
youtube.com/watch?v=CkpvuJUSNEs

>shitlibs are absolutely livid
>reddit is seething
>faggots are infuriated

Yes he is /ourguy/.

>multi-billion dollar internet corporations spend the past several years openly pissing in the faces of conservative users
>they still expect conservatives to come running to save them from the ISPs

NO!

You do realize that these big companies will probably benefit from this repeal, right

don't forget
>made it perfectly fine to openly hate indians again

Conservatives did support NN, actually. It was a wildly popular bipartisan issue. It's Sup Forumsbabbies and religious libertarians who were against it.

tldr: Fuck off with your fearmongering bullshit.

Why do people here think that this "btfos" big companies like twitter and facebook? They can now pay ISPs to get their competitors throttled and achieve complete monopoly on social media.

:3c

youtube.com/watch?v=iBt84HNAGwU

This guy is hilarious

Yeah, Twitter and Facebook now benefit from having to outbribe each other just to maintain the service level they used to enjoy. Grade A retardation you've got there, slugger.

>>>/Reddit/

I support NN in principle, but I also can't really give a fuck if it gets repealed given how fucking awful most of these companies of have been. So at this point, I'm just enjoying the salt.

>mommy the bad man wants to take away my consumption of mindless entertainment make the bad man go away mommy

ISPs can now throttle every social media website that doesn't pay them a bribe. Enjoy browsing Sup Forums on 10kb/s

Haha yeah we did it reddit!

ha ha ha ha menes I luv hIm nao

I wouldn't expect you to grasp the complexities of a tragic hero such as Darth Vader.

Bigly if not fake news

LOL
I like when the argument is presented in Pepe form :)

PEPE ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
TRIGGER LIBTARDS HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME

this fucking poopster

It's about hypocrisy you idiot.

t. triggered redditor

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

Why do people still pretend to know what net neutrality means?

When I first saw this video I thought he was going to explain the repeal and how things were in 2015 before net neutrality and how it doesn't hurt the consumer but he just trolled with old memes kek

Best post ITT

In other words, it's about your feels and not about a real reason that repeal was a good thing? Fucking based!

>he thinks losing net neutrality won't fuck over his racist echo chambers as much as sjw havens

It must hurt to be this stupid

I love that words attack,violence and aggression are used to describe things that might be slightly annoying

because its a thing, because corporashuns want to take away my internets apparently corporations i like Facebook Netflix Amazon Google Twitter told me to hate corproashuns I don't like Comcast Verizon At&T, I mean those ones aren't even diverse and are probably run by old white men I don't like the Comcast corporashun

It's not a partisan issue at all dipshit

why do you. i bet you couldnt even reply with a succinct overview of what it is

>91603066
>91603404
Based Sup Forumsack replying to himself to #signalboost his redpill to the cuck shills.

we all gonna burn togetha boi