Hux

Say what you want but I think Hux is pretty based

He was like a live action cartoon. Wtf man ?

It was like someone tried to remake Tarkin but with zero realism.

He was a white male alright.

why is some 20 year old ginger a general again

If anything he was being as comical as he could and Johnson was too stupid to notice.

hes the actual supreme sith lord
>Tries to kill Kylo Ren with light saber when hes lying on the ground

he fucked up multiple times and is Kylo's bitch

His intro with Poe trolling him was shit

Why is this dude a general again? There are a shit ton of older and more experienced officer than him + he showed his incompetency multiple times now.
I hate this character so fucking much.

I think he is related to Senate who also had ginger hair when he was young. Because of the time he was born maybe even his son? He is a military/politics mastermind after all.

Idk why he allows snoke/kylo to throw him around.

He owns the military

He literally fucks up every time. Vader would've choked the bitch in the first 10 minutes.
He's okay as a comic relief though.

Nepotism.

The Empire has a longstanding tradition of ineffective fucknuts being in charge of day to day matters so the dark siders can choke them and show their supremacy when they inevitably screw up.

Also, when they do get choked to death it's no big loss, just rotate in the next patsy. You just can't put your best guys in charge in the Empire, unless they're Tarkin. And even then they screw up.

>on planet that gets self imploded
>lives
>in ship that gets hyper pearl harbored
>lives
>gets choked out by Ben Ren seemingly to death swearing allegiance to smoke to the end
>lives
Wtf dude is he the devil in star wars you all meme about?

>gets choked out by Ben Ren seemingly to death swearing allegiance to smoke to the end

Nah, he swore allegiance to Kylo Ren (King is dead, long live the King), how did you not get this?

Jesus...

I want a hug from hux

>long live supreme leader
I thought smoke was supreme leader?

Brainlet