How long until /our girl/ comes out as full red pilled?

How long until /our girl/ comes out as full red pilled?

she already is.

Based Taytay

SHES LITERALLY AN OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED NAZI FOR A LONG TIME NOW

SHE WOULDN'T DISAVOW DRUMPF DURING THE CAMPAIGN AND STILL WONT DO IT AFTER THE ELECTION

ABSOLUTE INSANITY FOR A MILLENNIAL MEDIA ICON

fat taylor music video WHEN?

>I actually respect her for being smart enough not to touch politics with a 10 foot pole. There's nothing for her to gain from it.

>trump is lidderally hiddler
*trump doesn't do hitler shit, worls within the system and even across the aisle*
>ok but trump is lidderally a russkie puppet
*turns out the dems have much closer ties to the reds than anyone on trumps team*
>ok ok ok but, trump is lidderally just watching tv and drinking diet coke all day omg
*tfw finally have a president just like me and 2017 was freakin' gr8 m8*

This was my first year as a NEET, couldn't have asked for more desu

>even her cat is white
tay tay hitler

this but unironically

Keep on fighting my dudes!

She's doing Jordan's "republicans wear sneakers, too" gig

>profile pic is Leia with a resist caption

a bloo bloo

Lmao

It's amazing how blacks can commit enormous numbers of murders without the media making a peep, but as soon as white people start fighting back it's the end of the world.

2017 is actually one of the safest on record, but "MUH EBIL NATZIS!"

DUDE THERE ARE STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA YOU CAN'T ENJOY OR BE HAPPY ABOUT ANYTHING

IS JORDAN THE BLONDE BLUE EYED POSTER GIRL FOR RIGHT WING LITERAL NAZIS

THE SOLIDLY BLUE POPMUSIC LEFTY CIRCLE HAS BEEN HARANGUING HER TO DENOUNCE DRUMPF AND SHE CONTINUALLY REFUSES

NAME 1 MILLENNIAL MUSIC ACT ON HER LEVEL THAT DIDNT SHILL FOR HILLDAWG, THE RIGHT WING IS WHAT SHE BELIEVES

RONALD RUUUUUUUUUUMP

Hi nazi

She's rich and comes from wealth, of course she's not a Dem

White supremacy in white countries ! How dare you opposing being replaced and erased from history ! How dare you thinking about the future of your children and not wanting them to become the next lactatia !

Do these people just wake up and cry all day that people are dying?

Hi retard. Triggered by facts ? Is there a trigger warning board at your basement exit ?

giv aryan gf

No, but they pretend that they do on twitter.

Actually white people casually murder black people all the time, then it's called "rioting" when they finally fight back. "Hurr black lives matter is a terrorist group, taking a knee is evil how dare they not want to be killed for nothing"

Nobody's (at least no significant faction) is trying to replace and erase white people from history you fucking nazi loon

Hi Krager

>random people with shitty lives try to drag down someone with a better life than them

Thanks for this riveting blog post screenshot thread, OP.

That happens every year though.

Tell me one year where bad things didn't happen

Oh yeah ? Whats diversity ?
If there isnt enough x, then there is too much y i guess ?
You are a fucking moron, falling for the globalist memes. A nice rainbow, some buzzwords, and everything is magic ?
No. Its an ethnocide. Give me one white country which isnt under pressure to be flooded by non white. Hint ? None. Every single one of them is either flooded or demonized if they refuse. It is, by the very definition of the word by UN, a genocide.

>Sup Forums shits up another thread

Oh lovely

shes one of those stupid cunts that are conceited
she thinks shes such hot shit but in actuality shes a cup of cold diarrhea

so you can't be a happy person in the current year?

t. reddit