This is a '''''villain'''''

>This is a '''''villain'''''

Who the fuck is intimidated by this?

Allergic people that overreact to jokes and loud noises

>villains have to be intimidating

He looks like a bullied kid who got buff for his school shooting, I’d be afraid.

My gf let out a light moan and spread her legs when he was unmasked.
I was pretty intimidated t.bh

He's not supposed to be your cliche badass villain

How is he a villain if he did nothing wrong

>villians must be intimidating
I bet you love the purple Shrek from new Avengers

The target audience

A fucking Jew?

he's literally the best character in this entire new trilogy

They should at least be compelling, or mildly interesting.

thats pretty hot to be frank

If you are used to Adam Driver in other stuff, watching him do the whole school shooter bit is pretty awesome.

He makes a terrible main villain. Rens whole character is was built around the idea that he isn't a naturally malicious person. He is terrified of the Jedi and the light side of the force because he perceived Luke as trying to murder him, but deep down he is just some force sensitive emo bitch boy in way over his head. He tries to be a powerful Sith like his father but he just can't fill those shoes, which is why he is such an angsty little fuck. It's only because of Snoke manipulating his fears and expectations that Ren is as evil as he is.

Without Snoke or some other handler pressuring him to follow the dark side, he is just an edgy soyboy.

He is a great actor, it's the directors fault.

>act like a cuck, adam
>''ok I guess...''

>tries to be a powerful Sith like his father

Wait shit I'm retarded. I meant grandfather.

Every scene I see him in I always think of this guy

Why are mods deleting the 56% audience score threads? Is someone at Disney paying mods?

It's the haircut. If he didn't have hair like a girl in art school we would not have these threads.

You were intimidated by Vader?

>He tries to be a powerful Sith like his father

Han Solo was a sith?

>implying the breathing in a dark room isn’t intimidating
Cmon son

See
I meant Vader

>Who the fuck is intimidated by this?
Soyboys

school shooters are scary af

You would be more scared of an autistic outbreak of Kylo than some breathing, you faggot.

He's not supposed to be a villain, just a mixed up broken antagonist.

An unpredictable, spoiled shit with magic powers and an army to back him? I think that's pretty intimidating, lad.

The problem is not being intimidating. He is simply not beliaveable as a villain.

This.

He is the best written character, has the best development of any of the new characters and has the only story anyone should care about.

Yes, they do. That's filmmaking 101.

Yeah, villains with personalities don't speak to me as an autist. I need a plank I can project myself onto.

>villain

Antagonist

One of if not the only good new characters who also had the biggest red pill moment in the series

However they destroyed what little they gained by having him go full autistic on 'red-Hoth' after Rey leaves

>ep 6
>rebel scum win
>ep 7
>rebels fucked up HARD and let the empire come back
Rebels don't deserve to win.

Uh...yeah? That's what makes them villains in the first place.

He's a terrible main villain, but he's still the best character. It's not the characters fault that Snoke sucks

based 12 year old poster

See Columbine

Self loathing nu-males see a window into their own developmental disorders in Kylo
He's actually a perfect villain for the Disney commentariat in that way

Kylo is far from a nu-male or soyboi, you fucking faggot.

He's like an edgier JP from Grandma's Boy. His biggest flaw is that Rey is too perfect and kicked his ass in the first movie. The script never takes him seriously. Even in his very first scene at the start of TFA, Poe is making quips that undermine his authority and intimidation. It seems almost guaranteed he's being set up for redemption, but at the same time he's purely unlikable and killing Han Solo was a step too far. Even Darth Vader didn't kill one of the main characters.

>but at the same time he's purely unlikable
You shut your whore mouth.

>biggest red pill moment in the series
Care to spoil?

He was basically betrayed by almost everyone or feels that way and then his waifu rejects him, I'm not surprised he sperged out. He obviously still has some hope though.

He's a great antagonist if they redeem him which they probably will, otherwise I don't see the point.

Are you also a crying, 'tism-fit throwing manchild crippled by anxiety by any chance?

Are there any torrents out that aren't spanish audio?

Who was intimidated by Gollum?

I agree. He is definitely the best new character in the new series, although my concern is that now that Snoke is dead, he loses most of his drive.

how the fuck can you redeem a guy who killed his own father in cold blood for no apparent reason? he's a lunatic.

Gollum was the main villain of LotR? News to me.

Gollum wasn't the villain. Sauron was. This is like if Gollum put on the ring and beat Sauron for it and now controlled Mordor.

Kylo is the embodiment of the Alt-Right.

Calm down Finnwhale.

he's actually a big guy

I disagree but I miss this costume.

You're already a soyboy, otherwise you wouldn't be watching star wars.

That was probably the point, so he'll be more susceptible to redemption. If they take Hux seriously, he might try to overthrow him next movie or some shit and he'll be on his own ready to join the good guys.

People who don't want to get shot in school.

He was a marine too

I haven't seen the new movies, but I'm 100% sure that actor is Jewish. He has the most Jewy face I've ever seen.

That's an awful comparison even if Gollum was more of a villain, because he was scary as all fuck. He followed the Fellowship across half of Middle Earth on foot, stalking them in the night with his giant glowing eyes. He was strong for his size and accustomed to strangling people from ambush which he would have done to Frodo and Sam if they gave him the chance before Frodo got him to swear an oath by the ring and became Smeagol for a while.

In Fellowship he's said to be feared by people in the north as some kind of blood sucking ghost that climbs into windows at night to eat people's fucking babies. Not to mention The Hobbit in the cave part and where he's said to use the ring to kill and eat goblins.

Villains don't need to look like villains. Pic related is a good villain. OP's character is a shitty villain though.
>he looks like a huge pussy so give him a scar

I-Is that Sheldon?

He's not a villain.

So what hershlag and you loved those piece of shit movies.

While it’s true that he doesn’t rise to the occasion when faced by capable enemies, he would destroy 99% of the other entities in the galaxy.

People actually bother making fanart for this sequentially photographed storytelling product?

Nope he's an Anglo, because of course he is.

He was literally defeated by a desert bum.

true

And yet he lost to an untrained girl.

he wants to fugg that untrained girl and wanted to be her teacher, he wasn't looking to kill her. not really.

Pussy is too powerful, man.

Different type of movie, you can't compare it. Obviously in Star Wars all the villains have always been intimidating.

>This is a """villain"""

Who the fuck is intimidated by this?

>>villain

he looks scary desu

Looks like somebody put Anton Chigurh in a microwave

>villain

He literally has a 56% meme face

>villain

Scary you say huh?

This is a villain.

But that's the point, Kylo is also not a villain, he did nothing wrong.

>let the past die
>its the only way you can become what you're meant to be
he's not wrong

>villain

yea...

they're trying for that half good-looking, tortured soul-big lipped villian type, whatchamacallit...elliot rodger