/ITT/: Characters that needs a Rebirth

/ITT/: Characters that needs a Rebirth

There's too many human GLs anyway.

Honestly just give me more male heroes getting dominated

Zatanna

Get rid of the emo princess Schlick and bring back the stage magician motif.

Priest is doing good with her replacement

She's gonna be in 'Tec soon looking like her old self

I thought the fact they had him beat up Arkillo was a surefire indicator they're gonna be going this route in Rebirth.

Super girl clone made by lex.

Maxima is alive and gay for Supergirl. I'm okay with that.

>supergirl, i love you
>aww, you're a great friend

Being Maxima is suffering, to crave some kyrptonian loving and never actually getting anything.

Where?
Bring back dearden.

Metal Men
or
Billy Batson

Just give me an ongoing or mini of one already!!!

good.

I kind of like the idea of her having a sort of goth look in her daily life, a classic look for the stage, and her fusion look for superheroing. Let the writer decide which pops up at any given time.

Yeah except I don't care about her replacement. I'd prefer the original anyday.

All Wildestorm characters and ideas simply need to be removed from the main universe and never spoken of again.

Tail end of the New 52 Supergirl book.

It was a nice little run, and I'm glad the writer is taking over Superwoman.

I never really thought people could have wrong opinions.
But then I read this post.

Rather have the old one back.

A powergirl who never dated mr T.

I hope so I really liked the whole Warrior thing Guy had going on

They've been doing great with six for almost the past year now.
>two on Earth
>two on missions
>two with the Corps
easy.

The best wonder woman

Arent they

Same here. Or one that went to Earth 2 shit.

Sort of seems so. But if so, it's more at an editorial level than story one right now. I think Apollo and Midnighter are still around ,I'm not sure.

Well, they're gonna have to figure out what the fuck they're doing with Earth-2 first.

Earths 2 done.

You could just have powergirl never got overriden in nu52 and was in hiding.

Another big titty queen in need of rebirth. Guess ellis can make anither version too.

That nigga isn't pg

Prob would be the golden age ones sans nth metal or became the nu 52 versions.

What's wrong with ancient Thanagarian explorer who crashes in Egypt, blends in, hooks up with a princess, gets cursed to reincarnation by a dick, and here we are with a fused origin? Wasn't that (roughly) the version used in Brightest Day?

Cant fit in nu 52 canon without overwritting.

Plus i prefer bot sets seperate.

Just reincarnated jsa members back to life would be fine. No aliens either.

Well fuck the n52. Who the hell cares about a single word of that mess?

And I don't see a way or point to keep both sets separate. The good thing here is you can only focus on the aspect of the origin you want for your story when it suits you.

Lot do.

Problem is there's no way to fit. Or they could just decide to never use them as jsa members.

I don't even know their new 52 origins. I've just ignored everything about the new 52 I can. Very little of it has made sense anyway.

Fuck, it wasn't until Superman Reborn that Green Lantern history made sense again. I mean how the fuck does that stay a mess for about five years?

I don't know, A Maxima that isn't basically here to find the mightiest Semen to make heirs kinda breaks the character.

Why not just create a new unrequited flying brick lady to be the lesbian one?

They'll just retcon in that they breed like Asari.

Even though that's stupid.

She'll just Supergirl's ova to make lesbian science babies.

She's actually back. Or just coming back. I forget which.

Are you sure? I'm ot sure cyborg superman still killed coast city. Unless they put that back in.

I don't think everything will be reverted back. I didn't care for hook aqua-man or the big events like identity crisis or infinte crisis being gone.

I'm glad crap like truth is gone though. Lois leaking superman idenity is bleh.

So far we got Wally back and his history with the titans and his titans. We got reverse flash resetted. Supermans history mostly back. The old joker with another earth 2 joker to use.

Seen flash rouges have their old costume back in flashbacks and Guys old relationship with his dad. Harleys old costume existed too in the past again.

coming back
she's on the cover of an upcoming aquaman
>pls don't cuck mera

Plastic Man, just give him a Young Animal mini or something.

See for the Flash's rogues to have their old costumes, they'd probably have their old stories too. That's, what, 300 Barry issues put back in?

And in Reborn we saw the cape as a flag over the site where he died against Doomsday like you see in all the classic Death of images. Granted, we also JUST saw Henshaw get a NEW Cyborg origin, so fuck who knows exactly, but this is the closest to GL history making sense since we haven't had any clue about Coast City and why Hal went Parallax in the first place for years.

>Yeah except I don't care about her replacement. I'd prefer the original anyday.
>That nigga isn't pg
True but she don't need to leave just change her name

Besides there are 2 huntresses there can be 2 power girls.

I assumed Mongul did it by himself. But anyway, they might just overide nu52 henshaw and put his history back in.

Barry breaking zoom neck was shown in flashback. So I guess that's back in.

He's probably gonna show up in Superman soon since we are dealing with cows

Booster gold is the correct answer

>>Besides there are 2 huntresses
What? Earth 2 Huntress is probably out of continuity now.

Yes.

I would be okay with guest appearances in Cyborg since they're also friends now.

Shes still alive. But her past adventures might be erased considering her universe got rewritten.

Those earth 1 and earth 2 teams certainly don't exist anymore woth superbro gone and her universe changed.

On earth 5 and others.

I'm fine with nu 52. They was ruined pre flashpoint.

>marvel needs a rebirth
I agree user

I just wish DC would actually reprint the old stuff. Yeah it was a bit racist, no shit and whoopity fuck. I can figure out how offended I am by that shit all on my own.