It's time, once again, for Sup Forums that would make good Sup Forums

It's time, once again, for Sup Forums that would make good Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtF80UCgarY
youtube.com/watch?v=YGYhRYwYhlM
youtu.be/tKVXcw6hakU
youtube.com/watch?v=7o8VGH5xV4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_bDMUmx9slQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a Titanfall cartoon about a young orphan girl and an abandoned Titan adventuring in space.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtF80UCgarY

This or Star Control 2

I wish this series got one of those bad 90's Saturday morning cartoons.

>I want cliched premise IN SPAAAAACE

Psychonauts

How bad we talking?

You hit the nail right on the head, friend.

I don't know how it would work, but I want one!

I would watch an X-COM movie
UFO Defense, Terror From the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, Reboot, or 2?
I think Apocalypse would be great

imagine how awesome this could be?
Bonus point if them make Zelda a girl

No you idiot, it'll have a harem anime b-plot
Link will have to rescue different civilizations and build up an arsenal and basically collect waifus who will have catty fights trying to get his affections typically by vaguely adventure related things.
Zora princess basically proposes to him within the first episode of them meeting in person.

We don't have to imagine.
youtube.com/watch?v=YGYhRYwYhlM

>star control 2

Fuck yes

youtu.be/tKVXcw6hakU

I really want an F-Zero show
Your bog standard 3d or combination racing show a-la Oban Star Racers except that every racing scene has been sped up ×3

Ace Combat 5 is Sup Forums as fuck

High quality dogfighting with realistic envelope engagements/radar play/footsies mixed in would be great

Holy shit. I would kill for an XCOM cartoon/anime.

I'm not sure how they would handle the "everyone can die" aspect of it and keep people interested.

lots and lots of faceless xcom mooks

>Star Control 2
I want it. I need it.

Something like this?

I can't say it enough this would be fucking perfect. Either as a comic or cartoon.

YES
It's similar to Samurai Jack in that Doomguy is almost always alone in his battles, and he very rarely speaks. Maybe let there be no dialogue whatsoever - just heavy breathing, grunting, screaming, and roaring when he gets beserk.

It could follow the first game's plot: the first episode is Doomguy on earth being transferred to Mars after attacking his CO (for refusing to shoot on civilians), then it follows him as he packs up his stuff, entrusts his pet rabbit Daisy to his neighbors, and then takes a space flight to Mars. Then we just see him patrolling Phobos facilities as we hear guard chatter about how "nothing happens around here".

Then shit goes down and the second half of the first episode is Dooguy standing guard outside the hangar (E1M1) as he hears radio calls consisting of screams, cries, gunshots, roars, and then... silence. He sweats it out, nervously looks left to right, and then advances into the facility...

Every episode after that just follows him looking for survivors on Phobos. Then he fights two Barons of Hell, wins, and then is teleported to a dark room full of imps, and then he dies for the season finale. Season 2 is on Deimos, following Doomguy as he looks for a way to send a signal to Earth, to warn them, and the second of the episode is in Hell proper as he tries to take Hell with him. Series ends with him coming home to an invaded earth, and his dead rabbit.

I want a sexy buff orc waifu

Once again, comfiest

Probably by doing it "big."

Plan on two seasons, either both being 20-30 episodes long at 30 minutes each, or fewer at an hour. I'm assuming this is a netflix or premium cable deal, so we get the full time without needing to break for ads.

Typical episode (or two-episode) format would be 15 minutes of some civilians, politicians or conventional military encountering the aliens. These segments would play like conspiracy or horror early on in the series and a bit closer to action near the end as XCom's tech starts to filter into its member nations. People in the first portion of an episode have a high mortality rate.

Then 15 minutes of XCom base-stuff. The scientists and engineers pushing for more funding, research and construction, secretive projects, slow expansion of operations, and eventually the Commander and the Representative giving out the mission.

The rest of the time allotted for the story would be mission and wrap up. Including Interceptors. If characters from the first part are still alive, we resolve their stories. Some may end up joining XCom as soldiers or support staff.

In-mission we'd go with one "lead" soldier, with maybe one other named/notable soldier for them to bounce off of. "Leads" would be brought in and lost, as an opportunity to introduce new characters. Maybe additional base-stuff would follow some of the missions, or when major new technology is developed.

Start of season 1 would be the first tutorial mission, more or less, maybe with some extra civilian, political and military plotlines related to XCom starting up. End of season 1 would be assaulting the alien base, hinting at psychic enhancements, maybe EW genemods and cybernetics too. Start of season 2 would be the base assault. End of season 2 would be the temple ship assault. If you get renewed for another season, then do a fakeout starting with EU's tutorial mode and then the Commander being woken up in the ship. Two more seasons, easy.

Maybe sprinkle in Exalt too.

Smash Bros.

>Maybe sprinkle in Exalt too.

Personally, I'd love to have a sub plot that involves one of the soldier's relatives whose in the sciences kidnapped by EXALT and he makes it his personal crusade to find her.

Eventually he ends up getting the shit kicked out of him by a powerful gene-modified soldier, and he volunteers to become the first gene soldier under XCOM's command.

But imagine a data recovery mission gone awry
and encountering the genemodded secondary antagonist like this:

>youtube.com/watch?v=7o8VGH5xV4Y

If you ever played the Long War Mod,
you'd discover that EXALT's commander is
Former General Peter Van Doorn's Brother who assumed command of the organization after a coup.

>no sly cooper cartoon
just end my life famalam

Fuck Sparrow

I want a Transformers cartoon about the actual war on Cybertron.
I also liked how most of the guns shot bullets instead of the usual lasers.

Oh man those were such great games.

FOC > WFC

If it had good musical numbers I guess

I know Parappa had an anime series a long time ago but it was horse shit.

Short run with dwindling party.

Also, command staff are generally relatively safe.

No argument here.
I just posted WfC because it was about the actual war where FoC is the end of the war and right before the Exodus.

Give me a fuckin' Timesplitters cartoon

Except that Roy Conrad's voice could never be replaced. (But they'd try, probably with Steve Blum.)

I've long had a dream that Nintendo would make an anime/cartoon based on the Imprisoning War described in LttP's lore. Basically a prequel to LttP, Ganondorf discovers the Golden Land and amasses an army of monsters to take over the world, the Knights of Hyrule fighting to protect the Seven Wise Men as they try to seal off the Golden Land turned Dark World. The main character would be Link's ancestor who's one of the knights, and it's just a tragic war story set in Hyrule, high casualties but they eventually win and seal off Ganon with Link's ancestor settling down and setting the stage for the game.

It really isn't

but it is tho

how is this not the most Sup Forums shit you've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=_bDMUmx9slQ

Fucking this

I want a grizzled old pilot to team up with an abandoned orphan girl to escape the IMC, and along the way he passes on his knowledge of bunny hopping and grapple launching

Does Metal Gear have a comic? cause that would work

A good cheesecake Bloodrayne would probably sell

It's just a mecha anime user.

>what is voltron

the first time he goes berserk is from the point of view of the demons
you hear a metallic bloodcurdling roar from outside the room the demons are in
Doomguy kicks the door open and rips the first demon's head off
The rest of the sequence is shown via shadows on the wall, Doomguy fixing a whole horde of imps with his bare hands
The acts were implied to be so gruesome not even a TV-MA would cover it

Perfect.

Throw in some references to Evil Dead and we're set.
>Doomguy blasts a group of former soldiers with his shotgun while running backwards
>holes himself up in an armory warehouse
>full of Satanic shit
>he's heavy breathing, reloads his shotgun, keeps seeing things in the shadows, sweating like a madman
>hears grunting rights next to him, shoots in its general direction
>a flesh wall spews blood from the 'wound', covering Doomguy in viscera
>the corpses hung from the ceiling begin to laugh at his paranoia
>the skulls skewered on a nearby pike all chuckle
>one of the walls, an ever-moving flesh tapestry of various faces join in and laugh/cry simultaneously
>the Baron engraving on the pillar chuckles deeply
>the whole room is filled with laughter
>Doomguy joins in, laughing at himself
>laughing so much it hurts his belly
>rips off his helmet
>dances with a nearby impaled corpse
>points the shotgun barrel up his mouth
>camera moves up to show an Icon of Sin engraving on the ceiling, watching silently
>a flash of light, a loud BANG, and a sickeningly wet POP ring out at once
>the room is quiet
>camera goes back down to show Doomguy pointing his smoking shotgun at a now dead Pinky
>he's not covered in blood anymore
>cocks his shotgun, puts on his helmet, leaves

>Making a reference to the second game, Use only characters from the first one.

Max Payne would be great as a comic focusing on his Academy days
a Noir mystery of the month comic

bump

I always choose the same game for these threads. I want to choose something new.