You got something to say?

You got something to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv5OAeerXzs
youtube.com/watch?v=rBwcqcC5VvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

Yeah, thanks for letting some fun video games get made.

BABY COME BACK

george thank you for inventing kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv5OAeerXzs

The prequels were shit. The new trilogy being bad doesn't fix your shit George.

IM SO SORRY GEORGE

Yes. The prequels still suck and even the worst new movies can never come close to their level of awfulness.

this desu. shadows of the empire/rogue squadron/rogue leader were fucking kino

Stop spamming the board, Georgie
I already apologized three times

Pls come back, you beautiful disaster

I've hated Star Wars all my life, so I'm happy to see the insufferable fan base get shit on and see their shitty movie series ruined.

s-sorry

I'm sorry, George-senpai. Please come back and make Star Wars great again.

I wish I were half as talented as you

I really wish we could get another Rogue Squadron game. That and another Jedi Knight.

Star Wars is for children and the only thing good that came from this franchise were the animated series and the videogames.
At least now you sold it for a bunch of retards and allowed it to die as the laughing stock it deserved to be.

>We will never get another Republic Commando
>We will never know what happened to Sev

>other peoples fuck ups excuse mine
Im never apologizing george

>implying
At least the prequels set up a lot of interesting stuff for the SW world.

These new movies are just shit spinoffs with no desire to expand on anything

Yes George, if you hadn't been so fucking sloppy and lazy with the prequels and then hadn't just given up on life for a third time and sold your baby to the "white slavers" then you could have made something decent instead of being the cause of the current state of Star Wars. And you want thanks? Apologies? Fuck off and die, you wrinkled loathesome grognard.

your prequel films still suck balls

Sellout hack, will be glad when you're dead

I won't apologize.

Because I always believed in him

>gaymer calling anything a laughing stock
lol

Thanks for Episode 4, 5, and parts of 3 and 6

George! I'm glad you sold it, now you can live your life to the fullest!

The prequels set up nothing but Lucas masturbating over what new planets and aliens he could think of. I mean visually it looks cool, but none of it meant anything.

ZWOOM ZWOOM LIDE ZABERS ARE CUL

WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

>bido gams!!! :D

>SDAR WORS IS DE ULDIMADE GINO AN SO IS SUBER HIRO BOOVIES!! YOUR A BRAINLED IF YOU CAND UNDERSDEND THEM!

The prequels set up a ton of interesting environments, new technology, and a better conflict with The Clone Wars that resulted in some great games and media in that setting.

What has the Sequel Trilogy done so far for the universe? Empire vs Rebels 2.0 is a horrible conflict with reused technologies and visuals that make it extremely boring. All we've gotten are two very mediocre Battlefront games out of it.

Who cares about stupid video games? This board is not for children.

>"this board is not for children"
>literally nothing but Star Wars and capeshit every day

>he identifies as a "gamer"
youtube.com/watch?v=rBwcqcC5VvE

Sorry George.

Nigga, are you dumb?
The Old Republic, the Clone Wars, Sheev's plot and plotting, the Jedi Order, the backstory of the conflict with the Sith, the scheming and the intrigue, all of it came from the prequels.
The are what made Star Wars actually feel like an entire galaxy, with consequences, politics, and the vastness of it all.
The EU owes it's entirety basically only to the prequels, because before them it basically was "luke and frends beat random bad guys across weird planets".

Don't get me wrong, they were VERY poorly made, but George's ideas were excellent, and made Star Wars something that actually felt alive. Disney's moneygrabs add nothing to the world, just some random useless, boring characters

George knew Disney would ruin it for the same fanbase that hated the prequels so it was probably out of spite lol

>lacking an argument this much

YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME

I never doubted you, my lord.
*kneels*
GLIB FACSIMILE

I'm sorry George! The prequels were bad because you suck at directing and script writing but at least they had a ton of creative interesting ideas and they built on the story and world.
The new films are just completely soulless and piss all over the original characters and story. Marvel tier.