Superman Thread

pls?

Obligatory

Clearly see his junk through the suit

Erased.

Obligatory

it doesn't matter how much you cry the briefs look fucking retarded.

It's funny because it's true. I could see Snyder doing something like this.

> We will never get a Mos sequel with supernatural threats with...
> Ron Pearlman as Solomon Grundy
> Hayley Atwell as Zatanna
> Olivia Wilde as Silver Banshee

Then your utterly fucking psychotic.

CW Supes is underrated

Man of Steel 2 wishlist...
> Brad Bird or Gareth Edwards directs.
> Whoever does (regardless if it is JJ Abrams) is not allowed to homage/retread the Reeves films.
> Lois & Clark's relationship is not under strain. Them breaking up is never a possibility. Have them both be happy & content.
> Have a mystery be present & have Lois & Clark investigate together.
> Give Perry some fun interaction with Clark besides being a dick to him.
> Go back to the Mos belt design & contrast between the black bands & the blue but keep the lighter Bvs/JL colors.
> I love the epic sci-fi side of Superman but it's probably time to pull back & do something smaller scale. So no Kandor, Brainiac, Supergirl.
> If they do bring in a super relative, then use Power Girl to contrast from the TV Supergirl. (Boob window is required)
> If they do use Supergirl I cast Olivia Thrilby.
> After Kryptonians, Doomsday & Steppenwolf all In a row, it's time for a villain he can't just punch to solve.
> I really don't want Kryptonite so no Metallo.
> Parasite if they use I want them to go with the slender creepy humanoid Alex Ross/Tas versions & NOT the giant fat blob he is elsewhere.
> Prehaps do a Invasion of the Body Snatchers type story with Starro.
> Have the tone be lighter the Mos/Bvs but still played straight & takes the threat seriously.

> Parasite if they use I want them to go with the slender creepy humanoid Alex Ross/Tas versions & NOT the giant fat blob he is elsewhere.

Power Girl would be amazing.

There is no way they would do power girl, imagine the SJW outrage

A woman that isn't covered up! THE HORROR! Put her in a niqab quick!

They could very well do her one day, but I can't imagine them not taking away the mammory window. Wouldn't be the same

That kind of window isn't anything special. They make actual shirts with that design. You guys are retarded.

Maybe if they make the nightwing movie super sexualized so they can at least say, "It's not bad if we sexualize both genders" which would be a smart thing to do.
Not talking about the window only. Mostly talking about how her legs are all exposed and she is basically wearing a sexual bikini. Plus these are SJWs we are talking about, they will complain about everything. Or do you forget the "Wonder Woman should have armpit hair" thing they complained about.

If they do a comic accurate Powergirl, they will almost certainly get a bunch of flack from SJWs, for appealing to the "male gaze"

We say they would never do the window but I never though they would do the cloak skin in a LA Ghost in the Shell adaption, sometimes life surprises us.
Plus they did show off Harley's ass a good amount in SS.

And she doesn't have to be pantsless. Something like this would be fine.

I think something like the powergirl on the far right would work. Without the logo, keep the boob window because it's iconic.

>implying they won't cast someone twig thin and then remove all sex appeal

Personally I want Brainiac, but otherwise I largely agree with you.

1 - Traue, Zurer, Adams & Katana aren't thin twigs.
2 - Gadot has plenty of sex appeal.
Oh I want him eventually just not in 2.

Suit is MCU tier lol

Still better than the DCEU Suit

I mean the only female hero is Gal Gadot and she is pretty much a twig.

Anyway, back to superman, I really hope they unfuck him in the next movie. Maybe him dying you can bring him back and he goes like "I've been doing it wrong, I know who I need to be now, I need to be brighter!". IDK.

It would be interesting since they have a older batman that maybe doing Damian Wayne is possible. So once Superman comes back we can also get Jon? You can have a whole movie centered about Clarke wanting to make the world better for his kid.

Jon could be a great way to tell interesting, childish little stories, just like they are doing in the comics with supes.

>Still better than the DCEU Suit
Fuck you, you god damn liar.
Give pic related a starker blue & it would be absolutely flawless.
It's a fucking godsend.

Stop mother fucking posting that out of date as fuck fastfurious shot. She is MUCH fucking bigger now. Still skinny but not painful to look at like that shot is.

>Jon
No, fuck no. (I say this as someone who likes him in the comic)
No Super Children. DO FUCKING NOT.

>Firstly, Black Adam will be the main villain in Man of Steel 2. The idea was tossed around of possibly making an appearance in the sequel, even if it was only brief. This later evolved into Adam becoming the villain due to the fact WB did not feel confident in the early drafts of the Shazam script and felt as if Dwayne Johnson deserved a bigger project (may be linked to how much they're paying him).

>Second, Matthew Vaughn is still talking to Warner about directing the film, however Warner are talking to other directors as well, which may be an attempt to increase pressure on Vaughn's agent.

>Lastly, some bad news, Shazam is practically off the table at this point. Warner did not feel confident in the first drafts of the script and is much more interested in Black Adam, as I said earlier.

>Despite this, it is likely that Billy Batson will appear in a film. To what degree? I don't know.

So how does Sup Forums feel about Man of Steel 2 becoming an origin story for Shazam?

Fug wrong thread

She's bigger because she is pregnant, she has a supermodels body. Nothing wrong with that, she's just not THICK like I would want her to be.

How come? I mean they are going to do super children eventually, with new robins.

Yes pls

I want Superman fighting sci-fi threats alone.
I don't want feel good superfamily garbage in the film's and plus they would have to fast forward notably in time.

>Matthew Vaughn
Down with this. First Class had about the right tone for the next Superman movie.
As long as he takes the threat way more seriously then he did in Kingsman & doesn't do anything sadistic strawmaning & evil like the Church massacre he would be a solid choice.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this.

Supes got cucked out of his own sequel by Batman, I don't want Shazam stealing his thunder, either. I want a fucking Superman sequel that's actually about Superman.

I can't describe how fucking much I want to see Black Adam on film take back his country (of innocent Muslims) from ISIS.

I mean, we might be two different readers/movie watchers.

I prefer the superman stories about him growing up and dealing with emotional problems. Him learning, him experiencing new things. The best superman story ever told is All-Star Superman, and that isn't a book about him fighting the greatest threats. It's about him and his emotions.

>Gemma Atkinson
Yassss...

Who would you guys have cast as Superman back in the late 90s?

> Cliffhanger tone & style John Lithgow will never play Lex Luthor!
> Fuck Everything!

Better, but it's still way too fucking dark.

Looks like he's wearing a onesie without them.

Go fuck yourself campfag.
Better then a giant glowing groin.

Man of Steel is the best Superman film. It has aged really well. It's very emotional and introspective. It treats Superman more humanely than any film prior.

Seconded.

Why do people insist on trying to pump this movies tires?

It wasn't that great. Felt more like I was watching some apocalyptic movie rather then a movie about Superman.

No it was a Superman movie who gave it's material the weight & power it deserves rather then light cheery fluff.

It was a geniune Superman film going from birth to growth to coming of manhood to becoming greater than manhood.

>I am not surrendering to Zod, I am surrendering to mankind
Exactly the way Superman should be. A servant to man while also being greater than man.

>Superman thread pls
>turns into movieshit

Motion pictures were a mistake - Eadweard Muybridge

>No it was a Superman movie who gave it's material the weight & power it deserves rather then light cheery fluff.
This was apoctolyptic emo, fluff. Go read All-Star Superman and get back to me on how to do weight and power properly.
>It was a geniune Superman film
Elsewords superman film
>Exactly the way Superman should be.
What you think superman should be, guess what he ain't what you want him to be.

>Go fuck yourself campfag
2edgy4me Snyderfag.

It was a flawed film with some ok bits and the end left a bad taste in the mouth. Pa kent tornado scene was full retarded.

Nothing edgy about him not having the colors of a god damn 3 year old's Halloween costume.
>and the end left a bad taste in the mouth
Only If your a sensitive fucking retard that can't appreciate or be inspired by heroes making painful compromises for the safety of billions of lives.

That aint Gal.

The suit accentuates the shortness in his arms. He should've bulked a little less and maybe take a couple of millimeters off the thickness of the suit.

this thread is ruined

There's a reason why no one takes you edgefags seriously

Just fucking stop strawmaning,
The Blob eating the wasp in Ulimatum was edgy, the incest baby bomb in Nemesis was edgy, there is nothing fucking edgy about the Dceu.

>basketball skin suit with CGI cape
And you are pretending this is better. Are you having a laugh?

Stfu lex

No I am not, the reflective leather is immeasurably more striking and authentic feeling then cheap cloth and the patterning adds to the fully realized sci-fi style of it.

That's not leather, he's wearing a basketball. All of that bullshit you're masturbating over is added in post.

Os that panty hose? Mm

pure trash. have some pride in yourself you boob

what are you even talking about moron?

Gal haters are among the most utterly pathetic of all fanboys. She's wonder woman come to life. I can only imagine which stalking victim of yours rejected you, leaving you with deep seeded women issues. Maybe your mom is an asshole who didn't teach you anything?