Galactus offers you the Cosmic Power and eventual freedom after 2 decades of service, do you accept?

Galactus offers you the Cosmic Power and eventual freedom after 2 decades of service, do you accept?

Cant eait when he reverts back to lifebringer.

Hell yeah. Two decades is nothing as payment for getting power cosmic. You could probably just jump back in time or some shit anyway.

Same deal as the surfer? Sure.

Galactic is a bro. The whole planet eating thing is a necesary evil, and the herald's job is to make it as non-genocide-inducing ias possible.

I'm not too familiar with Marvel and Galactus so I don't know what "services" I'd have to do.

Otherwise, sure.

1. Does he still try to eat my planet?
2. Will he lie to me if my planet dies during my servitude and replace it like he did Zenn-La?
3. Do I get to be a cool Herald like Silver Surfer or a lame one like Frankie Raye or Terrax?

This

Why wouldn't you acquire near godlike powers to do the bidding of fate? His wake of destruction isn't by choice, its by necessity.

>91609555
the fuck happen to him

>necesary
That's just what Galactus apologists want you to think. The truth is he's just an asshole.

Hell, yes! First stop planet Earth! Get fucked Sup Forums.

Hey, I know how these tragic fate things go. I accept the deal, he eats Earth. Otherwise there never would have been a deal to begin with.

You can eat both counter earths.

As Galactus' Herald you are tasked with finding planets suitable for his insatiable appetite. Galactus the Devourer is a Universal necessity where he must consume the entirety of the Eons over the passing of time.

Norrin Radd, aka Silver Surfer, was Galactus' first Herald and he offered himself to do his bidding to spare his home planet (Galactus still eventually devoured it but Surfer certainly bought them time). Since then there have been dozens of Heralds who have come and gone in service of the Devourer, some of which have viewed there task in a compassionate pragmatic way and attempted to divert his appetite to uninhabited planets, others who simply find whichever planet is most ripe with lifeforce/energy to appease him. Inevitably though Galactus will consume the entirety of the universe for it to be born again.

off the top of my head, so any other spark notes would be appreciated, I've always loved Galactus' storyline and love learning more.

in a heartbeat

in my dreams I'm either Star-Lord or Silver Surfer

Nice try Franklin

Nope. You get to be Terrax.

You sayin you don't need your asshole, user?

Shit. Well, at least I'm not Air-Walker.

He was corrupted by Logos, the new head of the cosmic hierachy, who reverted him back from Lifebringer to devourer. Except this time he's a super devourer that instead of keeping the balance, now threatens to destroy it.

I certainly don't need an asshole that redirects shit into my mouth and then tells me "I am because I must be."

I accept. Working for the big G isn't that different from what I'm doing now.
I work in a bank in the personal trusts division. I literally make money off people's deaths for a faceless, dispassionate entity

>the Cosmic Power
I am genuinely shocked at how irrationally angry I am over something as trivial as some anonymous faggot on the internet getting the order of the words backwards, yet here I am frothing at the mouth over something so seemingly innocuous.

Galactus has a face though. Many faces some might say.

I fought back the urge to directly point it out.

I'm not a hard man, I don't think I could take 7300 straight days of playing Cosmic sonderkommando to a devourer of planets that are generally inhabited by sentient life.

Just stay far away. It'll just look like a marble instead of billions upon billions of lives.

Galactus does have the ability to take away your guilt entirely.

I would totally become a herald of Galactus. However, do I still get to retain my original personality? Surfer was wiped clean so as not to interfere with his charge

Question, do I get to meet Galacta?

I take it back, fuck Galactus, I want to be the herald of Galacta

>to make it as non-genocide-inducing ias possible.

2 decades of flying around in outer space, through stars and black holes, for what is essentially infinite power. How is this even a question? People work for 5 decades to make ends meet and they don't get to go sight-seeing like this.

That's his job. The herald arrives to each planet to scout and to tell the population that Galactus is coming. That way it's up to them to either relocate or accept their fate.

Not really his designated job, the Herald's responsibility is first and foremost to find a suitable planet for consumption. They are directed to avoid planets devoid of enough lifeforce.

Surfer made it his goal to use the pragmatic approach and steer him away from planets teeming with life, sentient or otherwise, but if there was no such lifeforce plentiful planets nearby it would need to be one with living beings on it, which Surfer would take it upon himself to warn the coming destruction. Some other Heralds followed his example, but it wasn't a necessity. If you just didn't give a fuck you could easily guide Galactus to devour billions and it wouldn't make a difference to him.

Source?

> Herald of Galacta
> Scout out the best restaurants to take her out on dates to.

I'm in.

>tfw her twitter has been inactive since 2009

She's a single mom

She doesn't have time for that

>make a bet that america will be worse than it is today just because of how parents dont take care of their kids anymore and lets tv, smartphones, and schools do it for them
>accept galactus' deal
>20 years pass
>???

Worst thing to happen is that my bet actually proves true and I have the powers of a god to fix it

I call up my zombie friends from Earth - 2149 and get them to take down and devour Galactus

>seemingly innocuous
user

it's the end of this story

Congrats, you just fucked the universe

Yes, but did she cum?

If he didn't, celestials would wreck shit.

2 decades? I'll serve big G to the end of times

Hell yeah as long as I get a cool movement system.