>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #13 (April 19)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=yzpBS9cC83U

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season (Trailer):
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA&index=1&list=FLdSuXSeQXpX_Xax4qNKMnlw

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

No one is going to care about this movie in 20 years.

If you were living in The Clone Wars, which side would you prefer? Republic, CIS, neutrality/not caring?

It will go down in history as the least accurate star wars movie made.

least accurate in what sense

>trust no one not even yourself

>If Star Wars was made for the first time today it would be the story of farmgirl-turned-jedi Leia Skywalker, and Prince Luke Organa of Alderaan

For the Republic!

wait, why did R2 never tell Luke anything about his father? I know Threepio got a mind wipe but R2 doesn't because George implied the stories were supposed to have been told by him a hundred years later (and then becoming part of the Journal of the Whills)

did he get droid brain damage at some point between ROTS and ANH?

was that incident the same one that explains why he can't fly anymore?

>implying they wouldn't all be girls so they could push feminism and homosexuality at the same time
this is assuming of course that its not under the auspice of Disney which does its hardest to prevent such flagrant politicization in its movies

>the stories were supposed to have been told by him a hundred years later (and then becoming part of the Journal of the Whills)
not canon

R2 had 20 years in which something could have happened to his memory.

>"Artoo, stay with the ship."
that's the last R2 ever sees or hears of Anakin

nobody will care about Rogue One in one year

movies are dead. nobody cares about anything anymore

yes because as we know all blockbusters are like this. Like how all of the Marvel movies have girls as protagonists. And how Wonder Man is the only male in the Justice League.

Don't even get me started on the X-Women, or the reboot that they're apparently going to call Ex-Men...

oh wait those aren't real and neither are your SJW boogeymen

Up until ESB isn't R2 not even aware that Vader is Anakin?

I mean, it's true, but R1 was pretty good. Movies just aren't an event any more.

Youd be surprised how some people will delude themselves. Im sure there will be a handfull who consider it high art

I care!

>implying Leia Skywalker and Luke Organa are bad things

Can we stop having these generals? The only comics coming out are ST shit, the next cartoon is ST shit, and the last season of Rebels looks mediocre.

No one will care about Rebels in like 6 months

>>If Star Wars was made for the first time today it would be the story of farmgirl-turned-jedi Leia Skywalker, and Prince Luke Organa of Alderaan
>implying that nobody would want to see that AU

>no one will care about the clone wars in six months
-t. Alberto Barbosa, 2008

No one's making you come here, dude

Tell that to the other 2 star wars generals on site

No

>"Your last name is Skywalker?"
>"Yeah, even though my aunt and uncle, who's my dad's brother, have Lars as their last name. Crazy, right?"
>"Yeah. I actually was close with a Jedi named Anakin Skywalker not too long ago. You actually kinda look like him. He was Obi-Wan's apprentice, actually, and now I think about it he seems like the one he was talking about that time back in his house. He was a good friend."

It could have gone either way back in the 70s too.

I JUST CAUGHT UP ON REBELS AND LIKE SHIT
NOBODY IMPORTANT DIED aside from Commander Sato

THAT YOU CANT CLONE A WHITE GUY AND GET A BLACK GUY

> it's a angry bitter sociopaths on the internet use the value that cheeto eating, mindless Fast and Furious drones that drive their gas guzzling minivans home like mindless worker bees ascribe to Star Wars films as though it is an accurate measure of their innate quality episode

MOM CHANGE THE CHANNEL

Personally I think all generals should die

they are slowly killing Sup Forums

There's no reason to assume Artoo didn't tell Luke about his father's exploits, but he has no idea Anakin turned evil and into a mutilated man-machine called Darth Vader

WHAT IS THIS SJW PANDERING GARBAGE
REEEEEEEEEEE

I honestly find the easiest way to explain it all is to just have R2 be a huge asshole. He didn't tell Luke simply to be a dick.

>Stormtroopers were clones

uhh

the old republic is more original than the last jedi and rebels combined

Maybe Artoo just knew to keep his mouth shut

I think some clone troopers were black

werent they using other breeds in other duties like cops in the outer rim?

>clones
>50 years after clone wars.
you arent very bright are you

Skywalker could be a really common surname. Also R2 probably did tell Luke about Anakin after ESB, leading Luke to believe that his father could be redeemed.

Actually, lets puzzle this out.
R2 meets Luke, but doesn't trust him. He runs off to find Kenobi.
Kenobi then tells Luke about his father.

The REAL issue is that ANH was written under an alternative premise of Anakin and Vader being two different people, so the blame lies with ESB for changing that, not ROTS.

SO, if ANH had been made after ROTS, the movie would play exactly the same, Kenobi would just tell Luke the ESB onward version of events- the version R2 saw.

So with the saga as it is, the only headcanon needed is that R2 trusted Kenobi from the OG days and decided that Kenobi could tell Luke the whole truth is his own time.

I believe that was your intention. Luke Skywalker is like naming a guy David Smith

Hmmmmmm

>all this talk about movies nobody cares about

I'll do you one better, a movie people inversely care about

I bet some of you retards think a movie that's so bad it's reviled is better than a forgettable movie

If you were only a TENTH as funny and clever as you seem to think you are.

link? or what boards can i find them on?

you do realize that George planned for the Sequel Trilogy to have a female Jedi as the protagonist from the moment he started planning out the saga to be more than 3 films back in the early-80s, right? And that was the only thing that he never changed his mind on, despite changing his mind on how many films would be in the saga/what they'd be about constantly.

>/swco/
>focused more on what is canon and current happenings

>Star wars general on /tg/
>focused more on the EU and old republic will not listen the new shit

>star wars video game general
>the few people who still play that MMO game and various other star wars games

Maybe Ezra will get his twink back, now that Mizel is no longer part of Sato's crew.

If anyone cares about the Prequels today, someone will care about TFA in 20 years.

woah, like, Lucasfilm really makes me think... trump is like the emperor dude!

DON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR ITDON'T FALL FOR IT

/tg/ and /vg/
Don't go to /tg/ unless you want numbers autism
Don't go to /vg/

Nah your shitty sjw movie is shit. He's supposed to be a fucking clone right? Nah I've heard this before he's a clone and your movie is dumb.

>it's Empire Strikes Back's fault that the prequels create holes in logic for films that were written 20 years earlier

what

whats bad about /vg/?

FALSE FLAG

TLJ IS AN ESB REHASH

REBELS IS CANCELLED

FUCK LUCASFILM FUCK LUCASFILM FUCK LUCASFILM FUCK LUCASFILM FUCK LUCASFILM FUCK LUCASFILM

Everything is bad about /vg/

the poster child with everything wrong about generals

They quit making clones with the end of the (duh!) Clone Wars, because they're fucking expensive and also because they slapped the shit out of Kamino. Most Storm Troopers are human recruits, with the clones largely dead or retired as instructors.

Oh yeah that episode was gay as shit. Which was that, again? I need to fap to cute boys again.
Babe you ever been to /vg/?

Sound conclusion. R2 also has a lot of free will. So perhaps with the knowledge that Luke had Kenobi's journal he decided Luke would discover his father's past on his own.

there are more good video games than there are good star wars films, and there are more good star wars games than there are good star wars films

checkmate

Can you read?
The inconsistency is created when Vader and Anakin become 2 different people.

Stop shitposting and fucking read.

@91610863
>so bad it's reviled

Not even giving you a (you)

Can somebody please absolutely reassure me that the Force Tree rumors aren't going to come true in TLJ?

>Every thread gets told that Rebels wasn't cancelled
>"I'll just wait until next thread and post it again"
Take my (you), it's all you really want, isn't it.

That bad? Like even worse than this place can get?

I'm sorry

there is a force tree but the brother sister thing is made up bullshit

It was a comic. But if he ends up on Ezra's crew maybe Sabine can peg him while he sucks off Ezra.

Quality of content has nothing to do with quality of discussion
Otherwise /tg/ would be the worst board but it's obviously pretty okay

>Babe you ever been to /vg/?
No is it really worse than the generals here? I used to go to /hsg/

is it true carry fucked irvin kershner

I grew up loving Star Wars, was 5 when AotC came out, and I've always considered it to be my least favorite movie of all time, even as a kid. I never had any issues with TPM and I loved Revenge of the Sith, but Attack of the Clones is honestly so bad and poorly written that it seems intentional, because there's no other explanation for how it came out that way with that much talent involved. It's not like it can be blamed on studio meddling, either, since the prequels were pretty much completely self-funded.

>mfw Lucas says in the commentary that Sifo-Dyas is definitely going to be explained in Revenge of the Sith

There's a tree. That is all we know

You ever hear the meme of "Go to /vg/ if you want to talk about video games"

Its a lie

Its the biggest fucking lie on this site

/vg/ needs to be nuked

I see but it's still a retarded movie. You don't actually think I even attempted to look into that shit right?

But Artoo never had any idea Anakin and Vader were NOT separate people, there's no reason he would have made that connection, he sees Anakin go away and then hears that he dies and is like that for 20 years until Obiwan says Vader killed him. That would probably be the first time R2 had ever even heard the name Vader, he'd be just as in the dark as Luke is.

What kinda dumbass brings dual pistols as a primary weapon into a tactical military situation instead of a proper rifle or an SMG?

First off, Jango wasn't a white guy.

Second this isn't the Empire. Even by ep IV they were conscripting regular citizens into the service.

Ep VII has a LOT of bullshit in it, but Finn being black isnt one of them

this is probably the only site on the planet that openly likes AotC besides somebody's mom on Facebook

*angrily pouts*

I mean Lucas compared the Emperor to Nixon when he was writing the OT and Bush when he was making the PT, so I wouldn't be surprised if he felt similarly about Trump. Dude is super liberal and has been that way since the beginning.

They go for very long stretches with no new content and nothing to sustain them but autism and attention whoring. What do you think. We at least constantly have new stuff coming out, even if it's garbage.

They were all trained by Jango

Its like a trope in clone wars at this point

What rumor?

>taking such obvious 2 year old bait

Gee I wonder why.

Also SMGs literally don't exist.

First Order troopers are half inclusive exImperial spawn (Phasma) and half kidnapped kids raised as troopers (Finn)

the same kind of dumbasses that wear bright white armor to jungle, desert, and urban enviroments

>trump is sheev
Wtf i love trump now

Yeah he was somewhat white. I just heard he was a clone on Sup Forums once. You guys are good for nothing.
Your movie is still garbage brainwashing dicksucking garbage that raped the REAL STAR WARS in the ASS WITH SJW CRAP! Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about air head.

@91611096
(you)

The obvious question being how incompetent the NR had to be for literal millions of children to go missing at once and they never suspected anything.

It truly baffles me. Even the ep 2 memes are weak