No Half in the Bag: The Last Jedi

seriously fuck those hack frauds, just get tickets of another screening ffs

FUCK
was looking forward to their review more than to the movie

This 2bh, walked out so underwhelmed thinking that a Half in the Bag review would be the only silver lining.

I'd tell you to kill yourself, OP, but you're probably too stupid to do that as well.

The Nerd Crew episode with the TLJ review was already great, i'm starting to like it more than HITB

Rek't Cucker Memeia just wanna wait to see that's the concensus before going in blind and make a fool of themselves like last time

>"It was everything i hoped it would be!!!"
Wew lad.

It's a joke ffs. Are you all this thick?

>instead of watching a movie watch someone review the movie
>instead of play a video game watch someone play the video game
what's next? watching someone watch someone review watching someones review of watching someone watch a movie?

everything about this reeks shit
these movies are terrible and you should all feel terrible being a participant in this whole bullshit

I'd rather watch someones shitty 80s cam movie then watch some fat retard autismial review a kids movie

They're local celebrities. They don't have to buy tickets for their regular theaters especially for Star Wars.

arties really looking like shit

can the just stroll into any cinema in milwaukee and watch anything they want?

That's clearly a joke you mong.

It's probably for the best; now they can talk about the critics v. audience reception of the film in their review.

lies, they never review animated films

worked

>Ferdinand
bullkino

How convenient.

Probably just the ones they regularly attend.

This. You’re all retarded

You must laugh alot in Joss Whedon flicks.

They are waiting for the dust to settle to see how to handle it best. Fanboys are seething, SJWs are proselytizing, Sup Forums is trolling, best to let the bickering calm to judge the landscape. These guys aren't reviewers they're entertainers. [spoilers]Most of their opinions are shit but I like them anyway. [/spoilers]

> get disappointed by the movie
> get disappointed by your favorite reviewers liking the shitty movie

Why do you want to get hurt?

Are you retarded, user? People watch reviews to validate their opinions and no other reason.

They actually take them seriously when RLM is being sarcastic so...yeah, probably.

They are cowards anyway.

I'm sure these mousketeers will make a Disney ad next week or something.

basically saying its shit but they dont dare make a video about that

this

Translation: We are such spineless cucks that we want to wait out this Critic and audience divide because we're in the Mouse's pocket.

Fucking shills trying to save face by not "ruining" Disney's box office with their "negative" opinions.

It's a joke you idiot. They never review animated movies.

nice spoilers faggot

lel this.

FUCKING PUSSIES!

the Nerd Crew review is the only one this piece of shit deserves desu

it was so trash they can't even feign a good review they promised of the numbered movies.