FUCKING CHAD STAY AWAY

FUCKING CHAD STAY AWAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/87546
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2154
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh so Rey and Poe, two of the most important characters only met at the end of the second installment. This trilogy needs to be immediately de-booted and Johnson needs to be summonsed by the UN Security Council to answer for these crimes.

I don't think that's what's at stake here.

I hated her in TFA and didn't get why any guy would consider her waifu-tier.

But when she started to reach out to Kylo in TLJ it changed everything though because she actually came across feminine there, motherly even - and I felt I could relate to Kylo somewhat because he was socially awkward and angsty,

Then he killed Snoke for her so they could save the galaxy together, and she rejected him without explanation, ran away, and then proceeded to treat him like the villain again. She could have at least heard him out and *tried* to reform the empire.

Now I hate her again. Fuck Disney for tricking me into falling for that mary sue bitch. I hope she becomes a childless lonely hermit like Yoda, Kenobi and Luke, only without anybody hero-to-be coming to visit her in the end.

Is she gona fuck Kylo or Poe? In all seriousness.

I can just imagine you shaking, your neck beard vibrating.

You're in love with her and you fucking know it you faggot.

It would be pretty late to do something with Poe and also Reylo bond is central thing now, so probably Kylo or end up alone.

>throws herself at Kyle Ron the whole movie, even FedEx's herself as his prisoner
>he offers to make her his Empress
>too boring to accept
>drops him after that even though he obviously still wants her
>immediately wet for the next Chad that flirts with her directly after dropping the guy she threw herself at the whole movie

Typical Stacy behaviour

ideally: kylo
really: she's gonna end up alone

No. She's a heartless trickster. I thought she cared, but she would rather the galaxy burn than dare sacrifice some pride *sharing* power of the empire.

It is pretty fucked how she was the one initiating everything between them and chasing his dick but when it came down to it she didn't want to rule with him, she wanted him to do what SHE wanted even though he fell for her too she wasn't even willing to compromise. In the end all she did was mix him up even more, he was manipulated by Snoke and her. Even worse that she seems to have just given up on him after all of that too even though there is still light in him.

Honestly what was the point of all that if not to redeem him? He basically just got manipulated and bamboozled the whole movie because he couldn't live up to Snoke or Rey's expectations of him. Who wouldn't sperg out? Everyone who gives him some recognition bails in the end or tries to kill him.

This whore better get fucked by Kylo in the next movie and not that manlet

*sharing power of the first order.

Fuck I'm so frustrated I can't think straight. I hope ghost Anakin sees the truth and sides with his grandson over that Jakku bitch.

Ree desu

>implying she won't get spitroasted by Poe and Stormtrooper N3-GR0

Is that a scar?

WHITE WOMAN SEES LITTLE WHITE THING AS A PLAYTHING, AS SOMETHING CUTE AND NON-THREATNING

THEN A BROWN VIRILE MALE APPEARS AND HER ATTENTION SHIFTS

She is playing games.

>But when she started to reach out to Kylo in TLJ it changed everything though because she actually came across feminine there, motherly even - and I felt I could relate to Kylo somewhat because he was socially awkward and angsty,

Oh, user...

Its already Fucked soo i want Rey and Poe just for the most liters of tears possible.

This movie felt like Episode 7.5, and not actually episode 8.

Not that it was bad, but it happened so directly after Ep7, it feels like Ep7 didn't end. Like, I could have another Episode 8 and then 9, and the pacing wouldn't feel off.

I definitely hope they put some time between 8 and 9, story wise (like at least a year or two)

>It would be pretty late to do something with Poe

It'd be late to make it something angsty and plot-driving, but as a simple "you're hot, let's fuck", it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Specially after a timeskip.

>Oh so Rey and Poe, two of the most important characters only met at the end of the second installment.
Can you explain what's wrong with that?

>Honestly what was the point of all that if not to redeem him?

He had a shot at redemption and he didn't take it. And when he was rejected he sperged out and REEE'd at her.

>Poe and Rey romance triggers 4channers who identify with Kylo because he's white and on the spectrum just like them

I ship it now.

did she touch his antenna?

lewd

>something angsty and plot-driving

Is what they are doing with Reylo and seeing as they are both main characters and they and their bond are central to the plot and Poe is not I don't imagine them sidelining that for a PoeRey romance. If anything, he'll be used for drama between Reylo but nothing serious.

Poe isn't white?

>"Take over the galaxy with me!"
>"No, the people!"
>"FUCKING SLUT REEEE I'LL DESTROY YOU I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING"
>Two minutes later
>"I'm sorry, pls repond."

No.

> Like she is super strong

streamable.com/87546

He looks and sounds white.

Its only been like 3 days in the ST so far.

I honestly believe Reylo has come and gone by the end of this movie. She'll still try to redeem him and everything but the ship itself has sunk.

Then again they blatantly course-corrected the Rey/Finn romance that they alluded, so next movie might as well end with Rey hooking up with Hux or whatever.

YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING SPIC STAY WAY FROM REY SHE BELONGS TO KYLO YOU FUCKING SPIC

THIS IS WHY WE NEED A FUCKING SPACE WALL

And that's what women tell themselves every time a man starts to orbit them.

She's just giving him the cold shoulder after he messed up. She'll come back around in IX

Probably because he just killed his master, saving her and basically proposed to her after all of their bonding that she initiated by the way, he just was curious as to why they were bonded she was the one who went all emotional "oh ben pls" on him and she betrays him and leaves. No compromise or anything, cuts him off just like that.

Also I'm still wondering what the point of all that is if not to redeem him? They consitently and more than ever portray him as a conflicted character and talk about balance, but for what? So he'll just pull another Anakin? Dumb af.

Wasn't Poe supposed to be gay?

>The mouse wants to be diverse, just not THAT diverse

Yep. I understand why she'd doubt the first order, but she gave no compromise, or even an explanation. Just something vague along the lines of "You don't have to do this!".

She completely manipulated the guy. It frustrates me that most people don't see that angle and many even think Kylo was lying the whole time for power. There's no way he'd know he'd get that lucky opportunity to strike Snoke, he took a huge risk for her.

I hope the next movie shows the other side, but I doubt it. They may acknowledge Kylo's good side, but I doubt they'd acknowledge Rey's bad side.

Goddamnit why haven't they killed off Poe yet, I want Oscar to go back to making movies, not this marketing scheme masquerading as a film franchise horseshit

kek, this is true

omg that gif is so fucking disgusting

>because shes a mary sue.

Daisy Ridleys job is not to justify the shitty writting of her character.
This would be much more offensive if it was JJ or Rian

>they totally gonna bang guys
>0 marketing with Kylo and Rey together
LOL, not even an interview with them like wonder woman had or anything

I might say the same except for the fact that they are both main characters and after their bond in this movie being established, I can't see them, either of them, just being nothing more than enemies to each other when they interact again which they definitely will because plot.

Kylo Ren isn't Finn, he's way more important. Him and Rey are probably the most important characters in this trilogy and again, I don't imagine that interaction getting sidelined for a side character romance. If they had never made a bond between them it makes sense, but they did and they can't go back now.

It was fine for Rey to switch from Finn to Kylo because Kylo is more important than Finn, but from Kylo to a side character? not likely

because that worked out so well for FinnRey

They did that with Wonder Woman because they needed to tour an actor with charisma

Ben. IX will end with them sitting together and holding hands in the cockpit of the Falcon, about to jump to hyperspace to start their life together.

Rey, Finn, Poe and Kylo are supposed to be all equally important, specially now that the old guard is gone.

I don't doubt there'll be a lot of angsty "come back to the light" shit in EPISODE XI. I just don't think it'll be romantically-tinted, at least on Rey's side.

>Oh so Rey and Poe, two of the most important characters only met at the end of the second installment.

Poe was supposed to die in the Jakku crash.
His character was only kept alive because the actor asked JJ to keep him alive.

rekt

cringe

9 isn't written yet

Honestly the Rey and Kylo dynamic was one of the few redeeming parts of TLJ, and Rey had to be all 'muh resistance' at the end instead of taking his hand like any sane person would

I doubt I'm the only one who felt it.

Also inb4 someone goes all Freudian about the 'motherly' part. It's natural to be attracted to motherly qualities in her if you fantasise about raising a family of Reylings with her one day.

Not that I do that. She's a Mary Sue bitch.

Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada

>Poe
>on the same level as Rey and Kylo
>last two movies establishing Reylo bond
>met Poe in the last minute of the movie

Imagine being this delusional.

Kylo is for sure going to be more angsty than ever, who knows about Rey. She's going to interact with him though, which is why people seeing her shutting the door on him as the end of it is strange. She's going to see him again and if people think she's going to be able to act like she feels nothing they're deluding themselves.

She probably saves him in the end but he dies with how boring and cliche Disney is.

REYLO BTFO

REYLOFAGS BTFO

wait when this happens

>i-it did-din't wo-work for finnrey so is not go-gonna work for kylorey
lol reylo fags are delusional.

Little cute rey is taking the spic chili

You want to fuck and cuddle her so bad, it's getting ridiculous at this point.

This, it was great and then Rey ruined it at the end with her Mary Sue-ness. The least she could have done was not completely seem to cut him off.

>t. turbo virgin

>which is why people seeing her shutting the door on him as the end of it is strange.

It's pretty obvious. He's got enemyzoned.

Absolutely not.

>i hate you
>nvm i love you
>nvm i hate you again

Great writing Disney.

Seriously though, you're delusional.

dem splotchy legs

>only kept alive because of the actor
>people think he's going to get with Rey in the end and not a main/central character who already has romantic scenes with her

Okay.

No one actually thinks that, it's asshurt Finnwhales and bored fags with 0/10 bait

SEETHING Reylofans.

Oh, I know. It's just fun to point out how retarded it sounds.

PoeRey is the patrician ship

This is what an actor is supposed to look like. Manlet with a 9/10 face. Adam Driver looks like a fucking school shooter.

Fucking this.

I love and hate how autistic he is. Not that MaREY Sue isn't any better.

No. I don't want Chad Po's sloppy seconds. Jedi are supposed to be celibate but she's impulsive and selfish so she'll ignore that rule.

She'll probably pick and choose the Jedi rules as she likes, using the temple burning as an excuse to ignore everything she disagrees with. That's typical Rey.

He's a bi-slut.

Exactly. He's too vulnerable and wrecked to manipulate her, if anything she manipulated the shit of him and so did Snoke and even after taking such a huge risk she rejects him.

At the beginning of the movie, he had no bond with Rey and wouldn't have done what he did but she stirred the conflict in him even more all on her own by reaching out to him and trying to "help" him but in the end, she didn't help him at all. Just made him more messed up and left him in a royally fucked situation than what he started out in.

If he doesn't get redeemed, I honestly don't understand the narrative reason for his character being so conflicted. Just to be the most drawn out misunderstood "oh he had a hard life" and die in the end?

Poe X Rey is the only positive thing about these sequels.

Get some help

>When Rey screams in pain when Snoke is torturing her, Poe jolts awake in shock and perhaps pain. This parallel makes a good scene transition, but we also see something deeper here. Rey is a powerful Force user and was certainly projecting her emotions through the Force. Poe sensed her suffering as if they were linked in some way. It is not too much of a stretch imagining a Force bond in a film where Force bonds are an established thing. The fact that Rey and Poe don’t, or barely, (from whichever way you want to interpret their ending interaction) know each other suggests some kind of fated connection. They are being drawn to each other through the Force. Kylo and Rey also did not know each other well, and had a Force connection in Last Jedi.

Well? Can Reylofags debunk this?

>If he doesn't get redeemed, I honestly don't understand the narrative reason for his character being so conflicted. Just to be the most drawn out misunderstood "oh he had a hard life" and die in the end?

Yeah, I wonder this too, but I wouldn't put it past them to just make him a pretty standard bad guy in the next film. It's possible they just had the conflict to keep the audience guessing.

I can also see the first order turn against him and Mary Sue taking advantage of the situation, saving him along the way, rather than him saving himself.

I hope I'm wrong though,

It's Kylo that needs help. Rey could have been the help he needed but then she gave up on him.. right after he saved her life and killed the leader of the first order. It says a lot about her that she wouldn't at least hear him out after that.

Guys hear me out on this, but what if Kylo Ren is Rey's father?

what is wrong with you

"I don't like salt. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

It just seems retarded (even for Disney) to build his inner-conflict so hard the first two movies and have him be such a central character only to have him be bad and die in the end. They certainly haven't portrayed him as the typical villain where you never see much on their end. They've gone to great lengths to humanize him, even making him fall in love with the heroine in this movie. It's nothing short of retarded to do all that for nothing.

I think if he gets tossed out on his own, Rey will probably find him and there will be some redemption going on. It's hard to tell where it's going though, it's so strange how they ended it. I want to think logically but lol Disney.

What do you people think spaniards are?

He looks much more white than jewface Ren

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and assume she hasn't completely given up on him, just in a cold shoulder mood right now, simply because it makes the most sense. Otherwise, she and the writers are worse than I originally thought.

shes gonna fuck some 300lb nigger woman because fuck you shitlords

You tell me. Disney made her genuinely waifu-able for a large part of the movie when she appeared to offer a beacon of hope for Kylo, and then they turn her back into a self-righteous Sue.

Spaniards are brown like Indians and American Indians.

That's actually preferable to Po or Finn because she can't produce race-mixed children if they are both women.

Reylo is the best option though.

Not only that, but when Finn gave Poe the beacon for Rey, I felt some emphasis was done on purpose in that scene.

Sounds like a woman to me. Indecisive and neurotic.

>not wanting race-mixed kids
lmao

He may look Jewy, but Ren has a lower Jew score than Po:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2154
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1855

I'm the guy who wrote this, I need to get some sleep now.

Call me names but I know I'm right. Disney tricked me and kylo into falling for her and she was a manipulative bitch all along.