QUEEN KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

So far season 2 suffers from a lack of John Lithgow. Though finding out Harold Macmillan is a cuck was interesting.

claire foy a cute

>being a monarchycuk
>2017

KWEENO

all of a sudden, fucking qyburn

i'm gonna tell my grandma. she seems to love this boring bullshit

Monarcuck is the official term, my boy.

How's that collapsing republic treating you?

Hey fuck you buddy, I just posted a crown thread. You stole my idea

Prince Philip did nothing wrong

How come they don't show Prince Philly as based as he is in real life?

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

They had him laughing at a chieftains "hat" crown in season 1.

Does it get better after the pilot?

Your grandma is patrician, one day you will realize this and kys for being a pleb.

Best bants

I'd try to the second one where George VI dies. If you still don't like it after that episode it's not for you.

I find this is a great show to put on in the background as i sort my hentai folders because it is very fucking dull, but the good episodes are very good. I only just finished Season1, and i thought Margret was the secret hotness of the series so i will be watching more.

Weaker than the first season, probably too much focus on the family dynamic and Margaret's search for love. There were massive social and cultural changes in Britain during Macmillan's premiership and I would have thought that would have been a good comparison against the Crown's attempts to modernise during the same era, but it got relegated to a few scenes here and there.

Margret gets a lot more attention in season 2 + a sex scene.

Better than Mohammeds treat you, Britcuck :3

>implying military dictatorship isn't the kino form of government

pressing play now.

posting superior Queenfu

>how do you get the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test

fucking based

Fuck off Augustus

/ourguy/, dare I say it?

Our only chance for a military dictatorship would be the Queen getting drunk one day and having a go for it.

i liked Helen's queen mum in The King's Peach.

bump

She looks like a shitty CGI character. Creepy Polar Express looking bitch.

I'd say looks more leader of the English Empire circa Civ 8.

Second show ever I convinced my mother to watch that she liked (first was Boardwalk Empire)

Lithgow as Churchill was the best part of season 1 so I don't think I'll enjoy this season anywhere near as much without him. This is the problem when you make a series about a monarch with no power.

Looks interesting Im currently watching Dark on Netflix. Whats it called and is it worth my time?

The way season 1 ended I thought it was going to be the changes in the world from the Queens POV. Which Would be fascinating she's been an important figure in the world since the 1920s. Her dad was Emperor of India and King of Ireland, she's met pretty much everyone, and seen her world change beyond recognition. The problem with them making it a soap about the Windsors romantic lives is that not only does it make this impossible, it it builds up false suspense seeing as how the Queen and Phil the Greek are still happily married 70 years later.

the crown. The acting and the production is top tier, you will like it if you like British history and you like humble and attractive queens going about their daily business and dressing down prime ministers with subtle wit

>Great Acting
>Top Tier Production
>British History
>Subtle Wit
Looks like this will be next on the list. Thanks for the info user