Why are women like this

Why are women like this

because they hate you fucking numale faggots

women don't care about star wars they care about getting attention for being le nerd gurl XD

Women can't understand Kamille in Zeta Gundam either.

Why won't women have sex with me? They'd stop being such horrible monsters if they'd just touch my penis.

she never saw any star wars movie before tfa it theatres

>he improves over time
>its as if he has a character arc
Women are fucking retarded lol

>butthurt roastie identified

>Tries to kill his nephew in his sleep
Woah thats fucking awesome

Why are incels like this?

liars?

I'm a chad and women are scum dude

well she's right that Luke gets better over the course of the OT, so the roastie isn't completely wrong

Where did the whiny AHN Luke meme come from?

go back to lebbit, fag

They've been on the shit list since the dawn of time.

Just pray they don't come for our balls. That said, I believe Tavis Smilley to be innocent.

You know why

If you think about it logically, women really are gross creatures. They're cum receptacles with fishy fuckholes that bleed spontaneously every month for a week, and they eat with the same mouth they swallow urine and cum in and expect to be kissed there. Also, the moment a woman is naked all her allure and mystery is gone and shes just a nervous awkward fucktoy with lopsided breasts.

Fuck this attention whore nigger

Anyone else find women's stupidity and cruelty a complete turn-on?

why do roasties immediately resort to sexual shaming tactics?

Because he wants to join the academy but his uncle won't let him.

Luke wore turtlenecks in Jedi?

I don't know but it's stupid. I've always through Luuke was genuinely likable in ANH.

>Bandwagoning on the most popular thing in order to boost social status

Apply that to all female behavior, and it all makes sense.

i guess if you're a straight man or a lesbian

>the best luke is the one where the white man dies

i've seen this pink haired bitch here every day since december started. I know you are obsessed with her OP but please try to keep it to yourself.

This, lol.

Because women are subhumans, they do not care about objectively reality or living it in. All they value is the perception of the collective (which is not our own any more but whatever the corporate kikes want it to be).

They don't have real feelings, they operate on instinct. They are content in the mediocrity. The stagnant, modern age perfectly suits them.

>this whole thread
holy fuck what a bunch of crybaby motherfuckers
no wonder your mothers are ashamed of you

tits or gtfo roastie

It was created as a defense mechanism when people called out Rey as a shit character. It suddenly became this weird dick measuring contest and Luke needed to be put below her to give her validity.

come up with something more interesting you meme spouting nigger

I wonder what your leftist friends would think about you typing the nigger-word to try and fit in on Sup Forums

Whiny is a general catch all for when someone needs to knock a character and can't come up with anything.

and i wonder what your friends would-oh wait

f

>2d avatar
>purple hair
Without looking, I'm betting that thing has a penis.

>cartoon avatar

Can we just gas fat people?

New Hope Luke is literally the best of all.

>Dat scene where he's staring out over the desert, twin suns setting in the background, pondering the universe he is about to explore-and rescue.

Chills literally every time.

"She" doesn't seem to understand character arcs, RotJ Luke is so awesome because of Luke in the first two films

>best Luke is a mommyfag

GOAT

Luke from the First half of Return of the Jedi was the best for me as a child/adolescent because he was so fucking cool. I like EP IV Luke more a bit more because he was basically the audience projected in the screen

Is this how soy milk is produced?

Don't judge an entire sex by one person's opinion user it's intellectually flawed there are many kind intelligent women

Enjoy your false rape charge, Chad.

damn, you make a strong point

This scene is so out of place and the way the sloth thing turns its head toward Rey is just weird

that is sickening

holy.
fuck.

Wowow a bloody slit took a swipe at someone's social standing, how will he ever recover.

More roastie "arguments"
Get fucked bitch!

Your vagina is seething

>slurps tiddy malk
Friggin baller dude

He fucking sucks in TLJ though.
The "going to Toshi station to get power converters" line is delivered kinda whiny, but other than that I've always found him likeable in all three OT movies.

Is Luke dare I say /ourguy/?

>nephew murdering whiny outcast Luke is better than RotJ compassionate force master Luke
>Luke is “whiny” in ANH
>Not whiny in TLJ, even though he runs away after trying to commit senseless murder and complains about how the force is bullshit

These cunts are just trying to force this movie to be the best. They think the more they give their “candid” opinions the more people will believe it.

Nice social shaming there.

>that weak ass attempt at capitalizing on that very moment at the end of TLJ
Pathetic.

If I defend m'lady's honor on a Tibetan fly fishing forum, surely she will give me the snu snu.

this thread is why im gay

apart from the fact that i love penises and hairy chests

women are fucking awful

>t.

she loves TLJ Luke 'cause she milked her

this
literally
>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

You faggots really get triggered over everything

His saber; his choice

>this thread
once again boys, well done, now you can jerk eachother off over pictures of children while crying.
keeping it real as usual.

My God, it's real, I thought you guys were joking.

Paired with the perfect Force Theme. Nothing in Nu Wars comes close.

THAT's THE FUCKING POINT

Luke wants to go to the academy but his uncle won't let him because he needs him for another harvest.

He gets angry and you feel for Luke because we've all experienced something similar in our lives.

It also perfectly sets up what's about to happen because aunt Beru mentions that he's just like his father and too adventurous.

Then his uncle says he worries about it.

He is a bit whiny at the start but by the end of Jedi he has grown and developed to become the Jedi he was destined to be.

TL;DR: You have no understanding of why the Original Trilogy elicits so much emotion from people

At least you can see luke had a character arc.

>rey rating
>2. KICK ASS ALL STAR SUPER JEDI FORCE AWAKENS REY
1. KICK ASS ALL STAR SUPER JEDI+ LAST JEDI REY