The damage has been done

I don’t think JJ can fix this colossal fuckup. You can cry about trolls “”””brigading”””” RT all you want, but the fact is bad word of mouth is already spreading. And on top of it, Solo: A Star Wars Story is coming out in 5 months. This franchise is fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/star-wars-8-script-abrams-johnson/
youtu.be/-ltORkYAdVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we can only hope. say NO to star wars

>another round of fresh memes in five months
BASED DISNEY

brick and looper are pieces of shit now I regret ever having enjoyed them

this fucking soy boy faggot can eat shit and die

Anyone using the term brigading is a shill using disney internal speech to convey our actions. we on Sup Forums have never used the term. We have always called it swarming when we take action. It goes back to goonswarm on eve online. I can't believe these disney fags think they can manipulate us like this.

t. goon

Go suck mittens' dick soyboy

This is a fucking MASTERPIECE

Wtf

>Han dead
>Luke dead
>Snoke dead
>New Republic dead
>Resistance left with 15 people

What the fuck is IX even going to be about?

The inherent sexism of the force

>93% approval rating
>universally acclaimed by critics

But no, Sup Forums doesn't like it because it's no "DUDE RANDOM LMAO David Lynch kino." You guys are a disgrace to cinema.

Agreed.

The only thing that can save it now is a new trilogy done by a professional A-list director and not some soyboy yes-man that Disney can easily control.

This trilogy is perma-fucked thanks to the fucking trainwreck of a disaster that was episode 8, but there's still a glimmer of hope for the franchise as a whole with a potential new trilogy, albeit a faint one.

this is your last venture as an actor

imagine

savor it

>I don’t think JJ can fix
I am afraid you are ignoring the elephant in the room.

I honestly think they need to reboot it. There is no way to save it now.

The directors removed from SW movies makes more sense now.

Terrio writing it?

>professional A-list director

None of them will ever agree to direct SW.

>Hey, since we're killing everyone off, maybe we should kill Leia because Carrie Fisher is de-
>No. She stays.
>But-
>THE FORCE IS FEMALE!

>there's still a glimmer of hope for the franchise as a whole with a potential new trilogy
They raped Luke Skywalker and you still think there's hope? No. There is none at all.

There's no hope after what they did to Luke only the reboot choise

another option could be JJ retconing all of the stupid story decisions made in TLJ

The virgin Rian, the Chad Ryan.

>dies in real life
BTFO

"Universally acclaimed reviewers"
Kek

>Sup Forums doesn't like it
Audiences in general don't like it. Believe it or not, Sup Forums aren't the contrarians this time.

>Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
>Star Wars Episode IX: No Hope
It's like poetry.

There were plenty that were interested before TFA.

But after TLJ? Yeah, they certainly won't now.

This is another possibility. A soft reboot of the Prequels, or even the OT.

>Solo: A Star Wars Story is coming out in 5 months. This franchise is fucked

The movie that was so bad they scrapped it and remade it completely after sending the star to acting class

L M A O
M
A
O

Another option is to stop making them. At least stop making movies about the main storyline of the OT.

Just release the original versions of the OT in 4K and make an expanded universe not fucking up the originals.

Of course they won't do rhat because they can't come up with interesting new stuff so they need to cash in on what people already like.

It shit all over pre-established characters, was a fucking disaster yet somehow still wasn't as mind numbingly boring as TFA so I doubt JJ will do shit, just make another boring shitty movie.

This shitshow is the result of the normal JJ modus operandi. He just throws shit at the wall, see what sticks, leaves, and who will come next will have to pick up and explain the preposterous shit he setup.

Has anyone found a stream of the movie? One that's not Spanish

>his best role is as a guy who can't act

Episode 7 onwards is a reboot. Literally re-threading old plot from the OT and replacing old characters with 'modernized' ones. Star Wars just has no time travel yet so they lied and called it a sequel.

JJ is the one who fucked it up

Meanwhile fucking Paramount are letting Quentin Tarantino direct and write an R-rated mainline Star Trek film for shits and giggles because he had a cool idea for a movie while he was fapping over some feet threads on Sup Forums at 4am.

Disney ruins everything.

Only way I can see myself enjoying Star Wars again is if they make a Republic Commando movie/series or a something based on the now-noncanon Old Republic.

>EA Battlefront 2 P2W lootbox fiasco

>now The Last Jedi turning out to be an absolute trainwreck of a film that fucks over the lore and mythos of its cast

>ucpoming Han Solo movie bound to be a complete fucking disaster if news about the director-switch and the acting coaches are anything to go by

I take back what I said, that's three whammies in a row; this franchise is dead for the next 10 years at the very least.

>at 4am.
is 5am, rest is spot-on

Don't forget Rogue One was one of the most boring films ever made with only 1 single good scene.

Kylo going raw inside of Rey.

>I don’t think JJ can fix this colossal fuckup

JJ's the one who fucked it up beyond repair

Fuck I enjoyed looper to what the fuck. Now I have to hate it.

TFA was a bad set-up, but it's even worse than Rian came along and just discarded everything JJ wrote. The two films feel like they are tonally and thematically opposed to each other

They are pumping out way too many movies, are they so greedy for shekels that they are blind to the fact that people are going to get tired seeing a bland star wars movie every few months?

>two ugly actors fucking each other

I'd rather watch some hentai.

>implying that shit will be good

the only entertainment value will be witnessing how fucking wrong it's going to be

I was so horrified when I found this out too user. I am a genuine movie pleb.

Honestly I've always wanted to see a Tarantino sci-fi movie. I was hoping for a barbarella titty-monsters-in-space type exploitation flick from the 70's, but why not.

Rey learning she is a Disney Princess.

TFA was mediocre but it could work. There were hints all over the movie. Then TLJ completely ignores them.

Kylo Ren was hella lit, the rest was hella shit

How disgusted was he filming that scene?

Rey is going to get fucked by huge nigger cocks.

Reminder:
screenrant.com/star-wars-8-script-abrams-johnson/
>It’s so good, I wish I were making it
Look at the shame on Mark's face. This is overt humiliation for his negative comments about the new trilogy. They could easily have had him tear a piece of bark off of a weird plant and eat it like jerky or something.

Honestly, perhaps the world needs a break from Star Wars. Things were good in the late 80's and 90's.

Fucking don't. Also nice toe beans.

Nah, JJ at least provided a decent set-up. TFA's plot may have been a rehash of ANH, but

>it set up good mysteries for the upcoming movies - examples being: who is Snoke, why is Rey so powerful and who are her parents, what are all of Kylo's reasons for turning to the Dark side, what is Rey and Kylo's connection to each other, will Finn and Poe become resistance buddies, will Luke willingly train Rey and what is his plan for leaving behind a fucking map if he wasn't still interested in saving the galaxy, etc.

>the pacing and thematic tone wasn't completely fucked - it had its action scenes seperated by good "breather moments," felt and played off like an OT Star Wars movie

>OT characters like Han and Leia still retained their basic characterization, themes, personality and narrative arcs

But Laim and Kathleen completely squandered whatever little remaining potential or promise that TFA had or left off.

No.

Make Starkiller an ancient relic of long forgotten civilization they just found. Make Rey Sheev's secret daughter or whatever. Give Luke a real reason to hiding himself like finding something disturbing in ancient Jedi archive or something. Develop Snoke.

It was still perfectly possible to save those movies after TFA.

Moments like Luke throwing away the lightsaber and Snoke being killed unceremoniously clearly demonstrate naked hostility from Rian towards The Force Awakens

>muh mystery box
Go to bed dicknose

That faggot always reminds me of this retard
youtu.be/-ltORkYAdVk

If you listen to him talk about Star Trek, he knows exactly what makes a good film/episode and hates shit like Into Darkness and is a huge fan of TOS and TNG.

I was honestly surprised, he rhymed off some of the best episodes ever made.

The corporate kikes honestly believe that Star Wars is something akin to marvel.

In that they can completely fuck it over and not give a damn because they masses will continue to flock towards it, regardless.

How fucking wrong they are, especially when they're forgetting the fact that this franchise had to recover from the trilogy disaster that was the prequels.

>gets to direct Stah Wahs mobie
>LITERALLY 56% audience score
>wants cunts and shitskins to continue what he started

YAASSSSS DADDY RIAN SLAYY SECRETLY /OURGUY/

Where were you when a saboteur destroyed Soy Wars for good? Looper was awful apart from Bruce Willis having emo hair tho

who fucking cares anymore. Star Wars is dead.

Hello Quentin, how are you?
Please tell me you are going to make a movie about the Terran Empire with slavegirls, and all?

show feet or BTFO, nigger

Sorry, it's a black male thing.

>5 months
holy shit what, i thought they were doing a december every year type thing
they're definitely going to kill the franchise if they keep this up

They need the sheckles earlier

>black male thing.
ah, I like you, in this case.
Give me a couple of years for the movie my nigga

>The corporate kikes honestly believe that Star Wars is something akin to marvel.
It was a little bit, at least if you count the EU. I understand why they declared it all non-cannon, but that's no reason to not look at what people actually liked about telling stories inside of the star wars universe.
I can't tell you how fucking furious I was to hear that the movie "Rogue One" wasn't going to be a rogue squadron movie. I mean holy fucking shit, a fan of the franchise since I was born, the year jedi came out. Fanboy#1 for fucking decades, and all I ever asked of stars wars is the OT theatrical cut on blu ray, and fucking top gun in space.

Bumpity