Say it

I have nothing to apologize for, I've always been your biggest fan. I liked Red Tails.

the prequels are still worse

I wish your first wife would come back and fix nu wars like she did for you in the OT, there I said it.

none of this would have happened if he hadn't kept gouging money from star wars back in the mid to late 1990s. people forget what garbage the "special editions" were

i miss you and i want you back you senile, idiotic old fart

it

fuck him for selling it.
and fuck him for the prequels.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you. One of my fondest memories I have is pretending to be Luke and playing with toy lightsabers with my sister. I am sorry I thought the prequels were bad. I am sorry Lucas

WHY DID YOU STOP DIRECTING MOVIES FOR 20 YEARS? WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR PRIME? WHY?

They were fun, it was actually nice to go to the re-release in theaters with people who loved the movies and were excited to see them on the big screen again or in theaters for the first time. Even waiting in line was comfy. It was a nice little mini event and even the singing in jaba's palace was worth it.

the singing was retarded, god not only are the prequels being defended here but now the modifications to the OT? When will it end?

sneed

>reddit

Buy it back.

I'm so fucking sorry.
The prequels may have not been great (though III was pretty good) but at least you didn't shit all over beloved characters, you just added to it and had a vision

TLJ on the other hand doesn't achieve anything but to piss on the legacy

disneybot

you can't blame that for this piece of dogshit movie

die disney!!!

POTTERY

Truth

holy shit i thought this was edited with some footage of some dude pretending to be autistic but it really is mad george working on his coloring book

The prequels could theoretically be edited and made to work better.

Disney shit is just....shit.

This whole thing is a treasure. Makes the entire Trilogy worth it

Thanks for making me uninterested in SW with the prequels, now I can enjoy the current shitstorm between Disney and the original fans from afar.

When Disney stops making it look good, the prequels and the limited editions at least created content and atmosphere that was comfy and enjoyable even if they were campy crap.

I'd rent a place on naboo and the games and peripheral stories out of the prequels and EU were great at times.