Why didn't anybody tell him this was a bad idea?

Why didn't anybody tell him this was a bad idea?

there's something marvelous to see something crash and burn.

White people...

us 'channers wud nvr do somthing like dis
lmao @ r3ddit

why do ya keep posting this?

Was this her reply?

It wasn't a bad idea tho. He got a hug and made a new friend

WHO
WAS
IN
THE
WRONG
HERE?

What are the odds that this guy doesn't post on Sup Forums?

what do you think the other girls were thinking? Do you think they encouraged him to do it knowing it would be a cringy failure?

Boomers didn't want another matrix escapee who realizes life is shit and stops producing and consuming.

haha lol

Reported for not bring a star wars thread.

LOOK AT THEIR FUCKING FACES.

the same way why there's nobody to tell you to not do the embarrassing things you did when you were a kid.

just thank god there's nobody there to record it and put it on the internet so it's viewable by everyone.

Is it known what happened to them?
Did she go out with him?

EVERYONE I KNOW
GOES AWAY
IN THE END
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
I WILL LET YOU DOWN
I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

She's dating Chad now and is becoming a doctor.

He's still a permavirgin.

those shoulders man

this

normies are cruel they WILL do this to you

That kid is more alpha then anyone on this board.

What is this fag doing and why should I care

no he isnt. If he were to simply ask her out, that would be courage. But he is too socially unaware to realize how horrible this was. There was no act of courage because he was literally too stupid to understand what a risk it was, and that it was doomed to failure.

I don't get this comic. If he's fucking her, why the panel with him paying money TO a shady guy? If he's prostituting her, why did he random go from a seemingly normal life to that?
I think the whole thing would make more sense if you cut the fourth panel, or if in the first panels he intentionally pushed her.

Oh, wait, I see, the shady guy is the car driver. Makes sense.
Though it's still bizarre/confusing that in the first panel(s) both seem genuinely surprised and concerned.

What are they up to now?

>Do you think they encouraged him to do it knowing it would be a cringy failure?
Obviously

t. garrett

This. What did he do? I've seen this thread like a million times now and still have no clue.

The art is way too good for that.

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

Somewhere between 0 and 0.5%

haha hella fucking meta my man xD

what the fuck?

The idea was to give him enough confidence to tell the girl he likes that he likes her.

In that sense, he was braver than I was at that age. Fuck if only I could go back. I might've had a chance to be normal.

What the fuck is wrong with you

he listened to the "just b urself" meme
he wont make that mistake again
but if he does it might end in a school shooting

Cuck

Everyone is mostly cruel, at the same time most will tell a friend the truth and how shit will really go down but if they mean nothing to you, you feel bad, laugh and move on

What does she see in him?

Lacking self-awareness =/= Alpha

Did she ever try to cosmetically remove that disgusting scar in her belly.

Is he really the best she could do at fucking Duke?

From instagram, they're high school sweethearts.

What does HE see in her?
She's very plain and basic, you guys are grossly inflating her value.

LOL

more

Source my man.

She has a disgusting belly scar. No one will go near her cancer ridden presence.

It's all a lanklet could do.

>random acts of kindness

>kangz
10/10

Who's the winner here?

sauce? asking for a friend

>made a new friend
lmao, she probably said hi to him a few times after that but nothing else.

Newfag City
Population: (You)

Was she dating chad when she did that dance thing and that nerd did his huge embarrassing failure? Cause it's kind of hard to feel sorry for him if she was. Why would you put her in that spot if she was already taken? Would he just expect her to fall head over heels for him and leave her dude?

wew

>7734

Wtf no stomach scar pics?

>"Just be yourself! It's all about confidence!"
Poor sap believed it

what happened

had cancer when she was a kid

when you're new you're new

Except these just started getting posted today. STFU underage.

If you don't know who shadman is or his art style at this point you're a turbo newfag

Except that isn't Shadman nor does it look anything like his style.

>being THIS new
please leave, sankyuu

>

She's got a nice body, but I don't really see the appeal. She's basically a gymnast, so she would be toned. Nothing unique there, plenty of hot gymnasts. The only reason anyone talks about this bitch is because of this video, otherwise, she's just another "sort of" hot girl.

They went on like a date or two. He then found another girl.

That's what I was wondering user.

Fedora faggot stabbed her with a rusty pipe a week after she turned him down.

It's called a crush. Everyone had one.

I feel bad for the kid. I was hopeless like that, too, but I was never "ballsy" enough to embarrass myself that hard.

He scored some points with the other girls, though, but like some user said, no girl wants to be second best, so he struck out there too. It's a no-win situation, really.