It happened again

It happened again

>looks like dr pavel
>surname is nolan
>"Nor does any account given by witnesses suggest that he had been in contact with another person at the time of the fire."
He didn't bring friends

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6NmeW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hotheads btfo eternally

The fire rises brothers

>John Nolan
This cant be happening

Head too hot

Oh, but it can!
Here's another example of either meme magick or that movie being cursed.
archive.is/6NmeW
>A Batman stuntman narrowly escaped serious injury when he ‘dropped like a stone’ through the roof of a holiday home during the filming of The Dark Knight Rises.
>The parachutist was part of a crew who were practising skydiving scenes for the new Batman film 8,000ft above Feshiebridge in Scotland when he crashed through the roof of a chalet.
>Photographer Pavel Satny was sitting in his garden when he saw the stuntman land and get stuck.
>‘All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw another man fall straight down into the roof next door. He dropped just like a stone.’
>‘He was so, so lucky. He could have easily died.’

have we started the fire?

BRAVO NOLAN

FPBP

redpill me on spontaneous combustion

Fire spell used by occultists for assassination.
>Captcha: CLOSE CALLE

There's different theories as to why it happens. But a compelling on imo, is the link to other psychic phenomena.
Spontaneous combustion is theorized by some that it happens when the victim has some sort of physic ability, but repress said abilities causing a build up of energy. The energy becomes too much that it literally sets alight from within the body.

There's also other more "grounded" ideas, like static electricity and balls lightning.

I was going to post something about this but then I realized THIS ISN'T FILM OR TELEVISION YOU FUCKING RETARD

Yes it is

The Assassination of Dr Label by the Cowardly Mosquito Man

It doesn't matter which board we're on. What matters is our plan.

anyone got a screencaps of all the tdkr meme majiks?

Reminder that increased CO2 in the atmosphere would have prevented this. Look what you did hippies. This is your fault.

THE FIRE RISES

>is it latent psychic abilities or static electricity

hmmm

clearly he had set the bomb so bane killed him

Keep whining about board culture, fag

*keikkaku

fuck this place

He didn't fly so good

top kek