FINNREY FOREVER

FINNREY FOREVER

& Ever

Honestly I'm pretty pissed they completely killed this relationship

BUMP

stop being qt rey

the thought of this dirty babboon defiling this pure white Anglo girl makes my dick rock hard

is relationshit gossip the only thing girls ever care about?
I want off. fuck this world.

Women only exist to get fucked so yes it's pretty high on their list of interests

Kek

>I'm pretty pissed they killed this forced bullshit
Makes no sense.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Get your diaper changed you fucking homo.

i wonder why our modern culture worships destruction
also, white girl + black guy = overdone

Because it's nihilism and not culture.

>Rey and Finn
>ReyFinn
>Raffin
>raffin_asians.jpg

>white girl + black guy = overdone
we're talking about Finn x Rey not your sister

she doesn't have red hair

She's barren, so it doesn't matter.

Fuck off.

Bump

BIG

>Sup Forums desperately trying to push Reylo before the movie's release
>watches the movie and it's painfully obvious Rey craves the BBC

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

I don't think they did. Rey says (when speaking to Chewie), "Tell Finn..." and Chewie says something in wookie. She goes "Yeah tell him that" or something like that. I felt like it was left open for interpretation for a future movie.

Also Rose's character wasn't well receive and I doubt people are gonna wanna see her stick around. Plus when she kissed Finn, he wasn't into it.

LMAOOOOOOOO

how can kylo even compete?

They paired Finn with some chubby Asian and ruined any potential that the character had. At least give him the hot sister as compensation.

Chewie asked her if it's okay to tell Finn that she's with Ben now and she okay'd it.

zero charisma. I genuinely can't tell if the op pic is them or wax figures

Nice try landwhale, she's for Kylo

Imagine being pogo sisters with this

The relationship only existed in your mind.

Pretty sure it was her realizing the wookie couldn't tell Finn anything desu

All this Finn vs Kylo Ren stuff is funny because Boyega really like Kylo Ren. Even said he would rather be bff's with him rather than Rey in an interview because Kylo Ren "is just really cool" and I heard half of his SW merch is Kylo Ren stuff.

I am pretty pissed they killed his character.

He was co protagonist with Rey on the first movie and he got into non relevance zone in this one.

It was obvious that JJ wanted him to become force sensitive and fight a dark sided Rey

I dont get Rose, they killed the hot ass sister, prime waifubait but they focus on Rose? I bet you she is some executive s Mary Sue. It's just weird.

is this the only scene where Daisy actually looks attractive and not like a Xenomorph.

you have to go back

KARA

Do you thing obongos rosties on his face are bigger they the ones between Reys legs

No polfag shit and no homo but the dude is not that great looking, but looking at him in interviews. Confidence like a motherfucker, you all niggas need to learn that shit. That's how you get a qt gf. You sure as hell dont get a qtgf by shitposting on an imageboard.

Why did they cast the most monkey-looking black person and ugliest asian?

You'd think they'd cast attractive minorities if they were trying to bluepill people.

She put her hair down and wore eyeliner when she brought herself to Kylo

>neon pink and blue is the new orange/blue

Jesus that's rough to watch. I mean idk their relationship, but that's the kind of shit an obviously unconfident man does to overly present comfort with a girl.

I personally liked Rose but that might be because a chubby asian qt is my ideal woman. I know she didn't have much of a character but she was cute anyway

Rey and Kylo end up having sex together sometime in IX.

Kylo dies but Rey gets pregnant sometime after.

Finn raises the kids with Rey

kek

no wonder she looked different.

Also why is her face so puffy when she cries

no not really, you've never surprised a female friend by hugging her?