Wonder Woman thread!

Wonder Woman thread!

> What creative team you want on her ongoing after the upcoming transitional team?
> Hopes for the movie?
> Hopes for potential sequels?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/rwqrasp45cfsxu9/AACi5mhCeheYFvp-L9juE0t5a?dl=0
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Witchblade-1995/Issue-120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>> Hopes for potential sequels?

> Ingrid Bolso Berdal (westworld) as Cheetah

Bring Azzarello back.

>> Hopes for potential sequels?

> Ruth Wilson (luthor) as Circe
> Preferably with the new 52 design.

>Hopes for the movie?
Bombs
There won't be any

I want a creative team that will give her and the amazons a slick futuristic modern upgrade without loosing the theme of antiquity like what the MCU did to Asgard in the mcu

She also needs pants or a combo of skrit over pants would work too

>She also needs pants or a combo of skrit over pants would work too
No, Fuck you, the late Fabok New 52/Rebirth outfits are the greatest she has ever had.

Why don't you go fuck thyself?

> Hopes for the movie?
I just don't find war movies to be appealing
Same reasons why I did not enjoy Caps first movie
Tho the Justice league episode arch of them going back in time to fight a war was a great saga.
I just feel like old roman and Greek themed media or anything is becoming so irrelevant and in welcomed.

Thor is being saved by the fact that they are aliens

Yes

But she has to have the Rebirth design

>Thor is being saved by the fact that they are aliens
I have never encountered a opinion this fucking wrong... It's being saved because they aren't making this one a romantic comedy and are showing off the glorious epic mythological side of Thor with a faithful Hela and the destruction of Asgard.

Agreed.

Gonna miss Sharp so fucking much.
He was Ribic to Diana's Thor!

Go fuck yourself

From what I've heard, Hela also isn't a goddess in this one. Just saying, don't get your hopes up too much.

Them technically being god's or not is irrelevant, its a matter of making them feel like gods, to have that epic scale to them.
Hela looks like she will.

>>What creative team you want on her ongoing after the upcoming transitional team?
Bennett/Sauvage.
>>Hopes for the movie?
Steve Trevor dies and Diana finishes the movie with a female love interest.
>>Hopes for potential sequels?
No men are cast in them at all.

>Bennet
Christ no. I'll take Snyder over her.

They should have a few alternative costumes for Wondy depending on what she's doing. They should alternate between pants & jacket, skirt, corset and armor. It helps sell toys as well as attracts the cosplayer crowd.

>Bennett/Sauvage
I was about to flip out then realized you were trolling.

> Hopes for the movie?
Piss jars
flying penis prison pods
Neck snaps

I'm not trolling.

>I'll take Snyder over her.
Snyder would actually be good, Court of Owls was fantastic & Endgame was great.

Then your fucking psychotic.

Wonderbat canon when?

Still trolling.

Maybe with Batwoman.

> What creative team you want on her ongoing after the upcoming transitional team?
Marjorie Liu, Simonson or Mike Carey, but I don't see either of them happening.
DC will possibly give it to Simone since Bennet is busy on other things.

This makes me want Nick Bradshaw on WW honestly.
His Angela was great in GOTG also...

OK, so that's bad writing, but you probably don't get that it's making fun of the author of Fables either. Angela was messy and a bad miss but it wasn't straight out nonsensical.

No, I'm not. I'm sick fed up of the boring-ass Wonder Woman we get where she's just another Justice League member or worse, the comics canon equivalent of pixel-bitching we've had from Rucka over the past year.

Bennett/Sauvage would at least go all out. We'd get an interpretation of the Marstonian Amazons (Bennett loves her bondage) through a modern feminist lens in 2017, which would be much more interesting than this "no woman is truly bad" reset train Rucka seems to be on. Her Batwoman is fine and under strong editorial Bennett seems to avoid a lot of the problems she's tempted to indulge in as a writer.

In terms of the movies, I have no hope for generic quality from the DCEU anymore so I want them all to be as weird and outsider as possible. An entirely female movie would fit with that.

>since Bennet is busy on other things
And because she is cancer incarnate.

What has Bennet ever written that is good? Even her creator owned books are bland.

Bennet is actually passable, when there is some editorial control involved.

Hint: Marvel has no editors

>through a modern feminist lens in 2017
What the actual fuck is wrong with you. READ MARVEL & FUCK OFF!

Bennet is Snyder's pupil, so DC will keep giving her work.

Animosity and Batwoman are fine. Most of her books are interesting but sloppy, which I rank above boring but passable. It feels like there's something there you can hammer and refine into a good voice in comics, even if Sup Forums is still going to get triggered by it most of the time.

>passable
This is what's wrong with modern comics. People keep buying passable comics.

user I do not mind feminism, women and women's issues in my comic books at all. I hate current Marvel because it reduces a solid 95% of any material it has that even touches on that to chirpy back-patting nonsense. You don't need to broadcast, you need to write a good story.

>If it ain't 9/10 burn the trash

OK, user, enjoy your empty bookcase

>Hopes for the movie?

kek

They'll fix that in post.

pretty much

Dont mind empowerment issues if its organic
. Like with any message you'd find in a book if its just said without any nuance then its corny

Is there a DC island of nothing about magically strong men that can overpower Amazonians?

> 2000-ish Angie Everheart will never play Artemis or Maxima...
FML!

I m somewhat casual on WW: But i would like to read historical stories about her.

> Hopes for the movie?
That they took WW1 seriously and if they are going for ''''lighter''' tone that characters being hopefull in dire WW1 stituations.
Also acceptable acting and understandable speech from Gal. Not much, but enough...

If she gives up after WW1, an entire movie in Underworld to Olympus God of War style.
This would makes sense that she did not intervined WW2 to save gods chosen.

OR she was in WW2 but she did not had any power, that would make a good human story.

Maxima and Artemis are buff tho. That girl is sticc

>Antje Traue was cast as Faora instead of WW

>Maxima and Artemis are buff tho.
No
>That girl is sticc
She is tall as fuck tho, see her playboy pics...

Gal is the worst casting ever. Antje is a real actress and she even worked out for Faora.

>mfw people unironically think an actress with a heavy German accent should play both Japanese Motoko and Greek Diana for an American audience
Yes, we get it, she is a 10/10, but it makes zero sense casting her for an American audience as anything other than a central European or an alien.

I'm gonna be posting A League of One in a few hours.

Come learn something about the character

>implying gadot can speak english

That wasn't implied at all, you dingus. She's Mediterranean.

Never argue with a Gadotfag, it's a waste of time. They're all faggots.

Seeley/Fabok

This.
Bring Azz back to retcon away all of Rucka's retcons. I might start reading WW again if that were the case.

>Perez omni
>Earth one
>The True Amazon
>Golden age omni
>Legend of Wonder Woman

What other runs are worth picking up?

>samefaggint or whiteknighting someone without reading comprehension

Pretty much every thing I've posted here:
So
>Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka
>Paradise Lost and Paradise Found
>The Contest
>The Hikiteia
>Azz's run despite casuals being really annoying about it
>A League of One
>trades of Simone's run
>Rucka's Year One
>whichever JLA volume has The Golden Perfect, 7 I think

Also here's the dropbox:
dropbox.com/sh/rwqrasp45cfsxu9/AACi5mhCeheYFvp-L9juE0t5a?dl=0

Enjoy your non readable comics.

Why?
I mean I liked his run but why focus on just his run like it is definitive?

He's either a troll or a casual, just ignore him.

passable is not nonreadable, this is some video game critic score bullshit, user.

Ron Marz and Stejpan Sejic, they could do a really great Wondy story

Don't reply to bait

>man jaws

Otherwise its fantastic art

No one could truly play artemis, as no movie magic could truly capture the majesty of her ridiculous ponytail.

Why can't Gal Gadot have legs like that?

>Ron Marz and Stejpan Sejic
Absolutely.

The only thing I would stay away from is there is 1 point in their Witchblade run were Dani cuts up the hand of a guy flirting with her at a bar because he comes off as telling her what she wants to hear to get laid. And Sara scolds her but it's still presented as she was in the right.

>Wonder Woman thread
>just turns into Marvel vs DC movie shitposting
Every time.

What issue is that? Dani was a little shit and was shown like that a lot of the time. Sara had to reign her in multiple times. Sara was always the voice of reason.

>niggers

Not sure.
It's 1 of the very few flaws I found in the series. Great fucking run.

Here it is...
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Witchblade-1995/Issue-120

give phil jimenez another chance but have someone co write it with him

he's just a poor man's art adams

take the hint and stop making DC threads

Oh that's fine. Sara is protecting those close to her. She knows Dani is in the wrong but is trying to get her out

You are history's greatest monster.

Why don't you go read Xena or Zealot from Wildcats, because what you actually want clearly is not Wonder Woman.

Lewd

League of One

Nothing wrong there. Psycho bitch lashes out and Sara has to bail her out. At the expense of a man yes but it is her just double ng what she can to de escalate the situation

No hope for the movie, hope her comics turn around. They should really do something meaningful with Giganta. Also Azz's run was perfectly fine as an elseworlds

>Also Azz's run was perfectly fine as an elseworlds

This is dumb, just because its really different from the previous universe canon doesn't mean it can't be the new canon. amazons fuck and kill men, poseidon and ares look like smt characters, it's all awesome.

you guys get too attached to this stuff.

>thicc thighs
>legs spread
>skirt thing cover her pussy
MUH DICK

>What other runs are worth picking up?
Here's the latest version of this I have.

>What creative team you want on her ongoing after the upcoming transitional team?
King/Capullo

Hey I liked Azz's run, but I wouldnt call it the new canon. Its a touchy subject on here

I would love for Synder to do a horror series with Wonder Woman.