What expression does this convey?

What expression does this convey?

She saw your dick

>When the Samurai whips it out

doki doki

It's penis awe

She's in awe at Jack's display of power.

OwO

I wouldn't mind if Ashi started having feelings towards Jack but it would be stupid if Jack reciprocated them considering his history

>23 SJ threads in the Catalog

Why don't you screencap them and make a thread to cry about it?

dilated pupils indicate excitement and possible arousal. slightly raised eyebrows indicate surprise, but not alarm. slightly flared nostrils indicate heightened attention to detail. pursed lips indicate a desire to be seen.

Nice.

Fuck off cunt. It's better than having 30 Steven Universe threads

Take it in your heart now, lover

Needs an edit of those "shaking irises"

>STOP TALKING ABOUT NEW CARTOONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wonder

What does this face insinuate?

Consent to rape

Thot

Desire to suck dick

Is it.... dull surprise?

Awe.

what did she mean by this?

Non meme answer: that is the face she makes when either

A. She realizes Jack is a true hero to all (by seeing something incredible that he helped fix)

B. Jack unJUSTs himself and gets out of his suicidal ways

Doesn't exist.

But she doesn't know what a penis is or what it looks like.

>She realizes Jack is a true hero to all (by seeing something incredible that he helped fix

What good deed in the past would make her realize this?

Maybe a visit to the Guardian's portal?

Accelerated heartbeat

True, I imagine he's still hostile around women but Ashi will basically be the first in years to win his trust.

>implying that isn't Aku's hand.

>Waah why aren't people talking about SJW Universe?

>You fucking bigots!

Pure love.

>either way jack is the caused of that expression.

a pure want of dick, obviously

She is probably starting to miss Samurai Jack (and may develop feelings for him, even if one-sided).

the official episode 8 synopsis is "The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures."

coupled with that face I'd say she's starting to realize that he's a hero & falling for jack

now, you could say that she isn't getting feels, but then why does the synopsis say "relationship" instead of "friendship"? you don't imply "friendship" by saying "relationship"

mark my words, they're going to fuck

I imagine it wouldn't be that bad. Ashi has never felt or understood what love is so it would be interesting development for her to face these feelings which will be all new to her.

additionally, why mention the word "relationship" in the sypnosis of an episode at all? it's obvious enough that they're friends after the previous episode, surely if it were just a friendship/alliance it wouldn't be important enough to even be mentioned

She wants to fug shota Jack and Kubo.

>tfw next episode will be rated TV-14 SV

Jack killed all her sisters though. That feels like it should be an elephant in the room, but it doesn't seem like they're going to ever address it.

I mean sure any reasonable person might understand that Jack was given no choice, but surely that fact remains and will negate any possibly of a relationship no matter how justified, heroic and good he is. Of course its a cartoon so it doesn't have to follow logic.

I dunno she already seems to be pretty fond of him.

It's stupid but honestly I don't think she ever really liked her sisters to begin with.

They were far more cold and dejected than she was and basically ignored her.

>ywn trick her into sucking dick because she doesn't know any better

Am I kawaii, Samurai?
uguu~

They were weak, user. The weak deserve no mercy. Ashi has had that ground into her since day 1, it probably won't occur to her until much later to have remorse over her sisters.

this

Can't wait

They weren't exactly close, any kind of sibling fraternization was grinded out of them.

They literally were taught "Failure is weakness". They barely batted an eye when Jack killed the first sister, basically went "Pfft, if she was a better fighter she wouldn't be dead" Ashi really has no love for her sisters because love is a weakness that has no room in the head of a literal born killler

Have you seen the next episode's trailer? She meets the Woolies

>Not using spoilers tags

Fuck you.

sorry

>hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures."
I get vibes from those Hunters from Jack and the Hunters. But they set him free after being worthy prey.

The Killing Joke Batgirl sex moment

What does this face mean?

attraction

attraction to Jack specifically

this, how everyone runs past all the hints and foreshadowing (not even subtle at this point) genndy gives us is beyond me

Any design theorists here?

What do they mean by this?

Dis nigga watched a lot of Lie to Me, but I believe it.

Why is Ashi's face so fucking weird from the side view?

MY BRAND!

She is part gorilla

Girth

You shouldn't have said that word, lest you want to attract a normie to post a certain overused meme.

kys

My God, it fits.

Oh god!

you're reaching so hard they named a halo game after you

>WAHHHHH 23 SAME TOPIC THREADS IN THE CATALOG
>THIS IS THE WORST Sup Forums HAS EVER BEEN!

Mother fucker there's an entire board dedicated to a single Sup Forums show because of how much more worse it could be.

Hey, I just found it on the internet.

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I asked the opinions of another thread that's here.

kissu

Man, that wasn't even Sup Forums's fault. Ponies were kept to a general thread before that was even a rule there could only be one thread.

The problem was that it was way too easy to troll people on Sup Forums and the like using ponies, and people threw a fit there.

That's a pretty awesome find though. Not a design theorist but it def. looks like what it suggests.

man korra haters take any chance to bitch

WHAT? EXTRA THICC? 30 MINUTES OR IT'S FREE? EXCELLENT. HAHAHAHAHA

>that feeling that Zone is working on a new flash for that scene

Gotta slow it down and make the irises twinkle.

The last "leaked" synopsis was way off. It said something about Jack rescuing villagers being used as a power source for a giant robot or something.

Stop quoting them. They're probably bs.

>no visible feet in daughters of aku suit

If it does fit, we must acquit.

:(

what's the original of this?

Confusion and shock.

Surprise, but also a bad haircut.

Ponyo

Bigger size.