We'll Never have Good Guardians again

will we?

Pray for duggan/Ewing user,it's the closest you'll ever get

>duggan/Ewing

Yeah, Vance Astro and Charlie-27 will never save use from the Badoon

it amazes me the retarded and single-minded devotion people have to one 20 issue run around here

and I was here when the damn book was ongoing

the movies exist you know

Are you implying that Bendis run is good?

exactly his point

no just that most of the cosmic fans around here are idiots that would rather cry "not muh" day in and day out than sample some of the other wonderful cosmic stories published by Marvel (or DC, or 2000AD, or Dark Horse, or...) over the course of four decades

but no lets just keep crying about that brief and overrated volume of GOTG (and pretend we didn't like it because of memes in the first place)

>sample some of the other wonderful cosmic stories published by Marvel over the course of four decades
>love them and want more Marvel cosmic
>modern Marvel cosmic is shit
>user gets angry at people thinking so

That's why I shit on DnA faggots every chance I get, even though I fucking hate this reddit movie.

2 weeks

Not sure if shill.

Everything good in Annihilation was contained within Galactus, Surfer, Thanos, Nova and Annihilus.
Star Lord had a snazzy helmet, and a nice uniform that really didn't look good on any of the other Guardians that bothered to wear it. Drax was an extremely boring Riddick homage.

That's about it.

Shill it is then.

GOTG didn't get formed until the GOTG Conquest mini and Peter didn't put on the helmet until then either

Were the completely forgettable Negative-Zone "Herald Equivalents" the worst part of Annihilation? Or was it Wraith?
I gotta go with Wraith.
Also, Super-Skrull was great. The actual Guardians, no so much.

oh I'm not angry, more like sadly amused, even Kainefags aren't so pathetic

so you're telling me you've read all the Cosmic then? what did you think of Fourth World? how about Metamorphosis Odyssey?

Exactly.
The actual Guardians were a semi-ineteresting footnote to an inexplicably great event.
The best thing about the GotG was Cosmo. Full Stop. That's it. I can't imagine anyone still giving a fuck about Warlock and his evil alter-ego. I suppose there were Phylla-Vell fans but I pity them.

>you're not allowed to talk until you have read all the cosmic comics in existence

that's a weak strawman and you know it

there's no sense crying endlessly about one semi-decent run and the state of modern comics when you could be exploring the countless older ones that already exist

but I suppose that's the sad reality of the Internet in a nutshell

>no caps or punctuation
There you are.

I trust Ewing. I dunno if Duggan can revive them like did with Deadpool, the Guardians are deep in shit writing and it seems editorial is mandating them to follow Bendis' continuity religiously.

>That's why I shit on DnA faggots every chance I get
>being so butthurt of people enjoying something he becomes obsessed
How pathetic. Sad.

DnA and Valentino GotG runs > Guardians 3000 >>>>>>>> Guardians of Infinity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Michael Gallagher's GotG run >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bendis' run.

Literal objective truth right here folks. Read it and weep.

We will have good Guardians again buy not the DnA Guardians, those guys probably won't ever come back.

Even Abnett knew that which is why he wrote them differently than he did with Lanning in Guardians 3000 (and not so subtly poked fun on them) and also why he went and made his own Star-Lord when he made King Peter.

it was nice to see someone other than starlin write warlock. it was right in abnett's lane. magus is always boring as piss tho.

Mantis looks so shit

Warlock was interesting and people give enough fucks to have him in the shitty GotG cartoon.

That said the Guardians were OK, but I honestly liked Nova better up until the Sphinx shit at least.

Anything before that was good.

>Cries strawman when making a strawman himself.

It isn't editorial mamdate, they do it because theu are too lazy to read further back than just Bendis' run and whatever damage Humphries did.

I trust Duggan to make something decent because he has actually read the older stuff and not just the DnA stuff and Annihilation but even further back to the Starlin stuff and 90's GotG.

Duggan and Ewing know their Cosmic Marvel at least and them with Loveness are capable of doing something already better than the crap we've been getting since Bendis got his hands on GotG.

Well, we have the movie ones, which are the joint best since DnA. 2 weeks user.

>inb4 shill, jew, schlomo, steinbergasaurus reeee etc

That being said, the Guardians were always really awkward, no-one knows what to do with them AND equate them to a level playing field with the earth stuck morons so they aren't massively OP... at least in comparison to everyone else who is meant to be OP.

>but muh quippery

Quippery is 50 percent of comic books at the best of times. Spiderman alone exists solely on saying quips, screwing Mary Jane and saving Aunt May; he's clearly not eating enough calories to perform all his acrobatics, so that's my only explanation.

The Sphinx shit was pretty bad, but it only last for like 3 or 4 issues. Plus, the finale was fucking great.

>Not Tiger, Hedgehog, or Chocolate Banana Bread

I don't work for any master who doesn't appreciate the better loaves.

>Quippery is 50 percent of comic books at the best of times
2casual4me

fuck you nigger

Hopefully they won't further ruin The side characters not yet announced

>Quippery is 50% of comic books at the best of times.

Have you read any comics that came out before 2010?

Have you read any comics outside the big 2?

Have you read any comics?