How would Corvo Attano fare in the Marvel or DC universes?

How would Corvo Attano fare in the Marvel or DC universes?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/fare/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wjO3EA90kU
youtube.com/watch?v=RKHiOHQSE0M
youtube.com/watch?v=BrkHGJ5eSRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crossover threads are cancer

He'd be pretty damn strong.

He has Nightcrawler's powers (blink) along with the ability to literally stop time as well as inhuman strength.

>waah stop having fun!

This.

How's Nightcrawler doing?

Corvo vs Batman

Who wins?

They are autistic

lets crash this thread

Can Nightcrawler see through walls, freeze time, possess people and animals, and have telekinesis?

Corvo

Guy can literally just stop time and see batman through walls with his bullshit Mary Sue powers.

If Batman was in Dishonored, he would probably got his mark too.

Without having any plot armor, Corvo can stop time and has an instant kill power that turns anyone to ashes who who has no outsider power.

>Corvo possesses Superman

Game over man

>teleportation
>time dilation/stopping ability
>Shadow kill
>Possession
>Windblast
>Rat swarm
>Seeing through walls

He's pretty fucking powerful.

>Falafel Pizzamouth
So my Porfessor Poopypants is some sort of greek?

pay denbts

Its not fun

Settings should never fucking meet on Sup Forums especially it just leads to dumb arguments.

Redundantly

>>waah stop having fun!
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/fare/type/op/

Yeah because having 30 Samurai Jack threads discussing the same thing is somehow better.

He can't attack while possessing. He could use superman for transportation but that's about it.

The possession is far from perfect and is only temporary I think.

When possessing humans or sentients he has reduced control over them as well.

like crossover threads are better

>MY SETTING CAN BEAT YOURS
>YOU SEE IN SHADOW REALM X44 HE WAS ABLE TO TAKE DOWN THE GOD ARMY OF MAGMA
>NUH UH MY GUY CONTROLS THE SHADOW REALM OF NORGOTH IV

Piss off, at least the Prototype stealth thread was interesting.

You see this obscure piece of information from the 70s backs up my point that he can beat anything in any setting ever

>boohoo, these nerds are discussing something that interests them in a single thread I don't have to go in

Get over yourself

He'd dominate the Marvel universe

In DC he'd get his ass handed to him by Batman and the Flash

Ah yes but the magma army has a serve weakness to the magic water of Shivluth and my characters girlfriend who comes from a race of water people (who is also part human too so she can look human) can easily beat them with the help of the shadow realm

>by Batman
Nah. Just stop time and shoot him in the head.

How the fuck would Batman stop a guy who can literally teleport behind him, freeze time, and shoot him a gazillion times before he can even react?

Flash I could see since he's bullshit OP.

batman would be fucked

specially if corvo gets his upgraded powers from dishonored 2

OK I know he's broken as fuck, but can the flash run while time is stopped?

He beats everyone and sells their girlfriends into sexual slavery.

Are you guys forgetting the music boxes that counteract Corvo's Magic?

Wait you can give all three to him?

You can kill all 3 if you can't be bothered investigating to see which one is right so I don't see why not.

Now thats a question, Do you think batman would have the time to prepare for Corvo if he were to just plop into the DC universe and gun straight for the batman?

Last time I checked there are no Overseer music boxes in the DC universe.

time to call constantine

Hello, Bruce. Your life has taken a turn, has it not? Jason dead, your precious lover Talia is lost within the league of shadows, and you will play a pivotal role in the days to come. For this, I have chosen you and drawn you into the Void. I am the Outsider, and this is my Mark. There are forces in the world and beyond the world, great forces that men call "magic", and now these forces will serve your will. Use this new-found power, my gift to you. Come find me.

Better question, would anyone in Marvel or DC be able to stop stealthgamerbr Corvo/Emily?

youtube.com/watch?v=2wjO3EA90kU

Why would he gun straight for batman?

Besides, I think Bruce and Batman being separate identities would make it way easier to avoid Corvo. Remember that he only really is used to going after known targets, not secret identities

Vaguely interesting trivia, in the second game he's voiced by the guy who plays Penguin in Gotham.

There weren't bullets that hurt Darkseid either, until he built one.

Not sure why you think batman couldn't figure out how to make a magical music box with help from allies

>Batman with all these powers

Well damn

Holy fuck that guy's super creative.

Pretty sure Bruce wouldn't use the rats since they kill everyone.

Maybe he'd get his own version with bats? Like Emily had with those bloodflies

If he can run through time already, why not?

Probably wouldn't have superspeed in it though

That guy sucked.

First voice actor was perfect for the character

goddamn

Yeah I liked him better too, the whole indifferent otherworldly entity who just wants an entertaining show is far more interesting as a character. The only time he ever showed any real shock was if you spared Daud and suddenly become the most interesting thing he's seen in Millennia.

If anything Corvo might make a great member of the justice league. I mean his powers are definitely up there probably below Supes, Manhunter and Flash.

Now I really wish for a story where Batman learns of his existence and the two meet and talk.

I havent gotten around to playing the second one yet, Does he change much? I loved the outsider in the first game.

Corvo is one scary mofo, you wouldn't want to meet that guy in a dark place, or in broad daylight..or anywhere really.

Sounds way too excited and emotional in the second one, whereas he was just incredibly bored and felt everything was predictable in the first

Plus he intervenes way more in the second

He's a lot more... Animated I guess he moves around and disappears while talking. He's also a lot more involved in the plot, and at various points actually directly helps Corvo/Emilly rather than just being a bystander but it makes sense for the story. Here if your not bothered for spoilers

>youtube.com/watch?v=RKHiOHQSE0M

Plus depending on your interpretation of Corvo, he's barely killed anyone if at all

Did the powers come at a price tho?
Also is Dishonored 2 a good game, planning to buy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BrkHGJ5eSRs

>tfw watching this guy's videos just makes you realize how bad you are at the game

I actually am not gonna watch cause I have the game just not gotten around to playing it but thanks.

Ghost Clean Hands bros ww@?

>When you find out lena headey voices the maid chick
>When you find out you can save her but didn't just like Human revolution

Yeah it's super fun. Already played it 6 times because I have no life. Has a lot of replay value though.

Lena voices Calista?

Also how the fuck can you not save her? Dont you have to to call Samuel in the second to last mission?

>Did the powers come at a price tho?
Not really he'd already lost Josephine by the time he gets them, and after 1 he lives peacefully for a couple of decades.

i think the only price is mana but that can easily be just a stamina thing and nothing more than a gameplay aspect.

She dies at sea between the first and second game anyway

Only price is that it leaves a tattoo-like mark on the back of your hand, and in the game world people think it's a sign you're evil. He usually just puts something on to cover it up

In DC or marvel nobody would recognise it so not much of a problem

Just get that bonecharm that restores Mana if you drink from the tap.

I actually am considering getting that tattooed on my hand. I love that game, probably my favorite game ever.

Did the outsider gave him the powers because he was bored?
I vaguely remember that. Also I thought everything was fine after Emily took the throne. What happened?

Well the second game happened of course.

I should probably play 2. i loved 1 but never got INTO it like some people did. i have no idea how they got sucked in

steampunk is dumb

If you play as Emily in the 2nd one there are some comments by NPCs and Megan that Emily was not bad but she still didn't care about the common folk.

Lots of them complain that she only stood in her castle and never bothered to see how her subjects were doing and there's still poverty in a lot of places.

Kind of? He gave the powers to the Queen's Assassin, and to Corvo because he was interested in seeing what he would do with them, seeing as he was a man with vengeance on the mind.

So i guess it could be boredom that makes him act on curiousity.

Dear god, this guy is a super villain waiting to happen.

Is Corvo still around in two or is he...

If you didn't like the steampunk setting that much, you'll probably like this one. Only the first and last mission take place in Dunwall, Serkonos is very different.

He sometimes gives the power to people at pivotal points who can change history, or sometimes to see what they do with it as he has a pretty down view on human that they will misuse it.

He's weirdly protective over Emily for some reason though, so that's probably why Corvo got it.

He's around. You can choose who you want to play as, Emily or Corvo.

WHY DIDN'T I EVER DO THIS?!

>im replaying this as the debauched non-killing sicko ever now

I was doing a high chaos run and if you don't do something at a certain point, she dies of plague or something in the first game, or she's taken, I don't remember off the top of my head but I didn't save her and I felt really shitty, like it ruined my playthrough and I quit for awhile, I was already pretty angry with the whole murdering everyone thing and finding daud and sticking his head on a pike.

Damn that's shitty

Bitch. He'd give the outsider the Batmark.

>batfags

batman would end up as daud 2.0

If you're doing high chaos He knocks her off a ledge as you approach because he's terrified of Corvo.

Corvo is totally Emily's dad right?

Isn't he a little short for a Space Marine?

I was honestly so angry while I was playing that game that I spaced stuff out and was just playing as best murderer I could be. I became much more detail observant after I realized my fuck up when I came out to find her all wrapped up in a death shroud. I physically got angry and just sat there for about five minutes.

Bring it on ya bloody masked twat

Yeah it's confirmed in the second game.

The tutorial with him training Emily was really cute.

They confirmed him as her Dad in 2.

If you did your homework in the first game you'd know that answer already.

Yeah, it's not even ambiguous

In the first game all the nobles know about it, and Emily calls Corvo daddy.

In the second game EVERYONE knows

The backstory is (apparently) there's a holiday every few years where you're allowed and encouraged to break social norms without punishment.

The empress and Corvo took advantage of this to shag like crazy and ended up having a child, who nobody is allowed to ask about how she came to be, since it happened during the holiday

Emily is best daughteru.

I didnt know it was confirmed. Thats great.

I mean its pretty on the nose, everyone talks about it, hell Lord Pendleton even calls you out on how everyone knew you were fucking the empress. But its never outright confirmed.

Would Delilah Copperspopn be a good villain in DC or Marvel?

Who's enemy would she be?

can you imagine her trying to get a date? talk about an awkward and scary conversation. Instead of dad having a gun on potential suitor, he just follows him around all day fucking with him.

>Batmark

She reminds me of Poison Ivy with her flower obsession, so maybe Batman.

>complaining about nerd discussions on Sup Forums

Why the fuck did they make Emily bisexual? What was the point?

?

I played that game countless times and I don't remember anything about that.