Who's Hyped?

Who's Hyped?

>Chloe with bee miraculous
fukin how

Are they going to fug?

I just started watching the show and I'm really enjoying it
so yeah I'm hyped

Because she's literally perfect, you pleb.

Aren't they still teenagers?

Probably. It was hinted a while ago that the animators might make the curves more pronounced over time. Cosplayers are excited, next round will no doubt be with latex.

The trick is to grow with the audience to stay relevant to the audience. Just look at the endless reincarnations-imaginations-starts of Batgirl and Supergirl to see what happens when the character never ages but the audience grows up.

I'm willing to see this show, but I gotta ask the age-old question; should I watch it dubbed or subbed?

I tried to watch this show, but even >20 y/o sailor moon is more interesting. Does it get better?

Live action is coming too. Much excitement to be expected.

Watched both. Dubbed to me is more emotive and has more range. On top of that it was "lip-synced to English audio" to begin with so...I'm not sure if that would mean anything to you.

Will it have plot or is it just gonna be another season of Monster of the week?

I expect it to flop worse than the original Power Rangers movie.

Lip flaps are animated to English. That said, watch the French. That's the original language it's written in and the translation to English is fucking stupid at times. So if you can, find a direct translation sub from the French.

Thankfully they've said they'll be animating to the French lip flaps from S2 onward.

So is it being delayed or what?

The French will in that case ramp up the fetish fuel, straight through the roof.

Word is that production is complete but broadcasting is delayed,.

>It's sailor moon with zero percent self awareness or nuanced social commentary and just the dumb shipping / mahou shojou dreck

no hype

I'm really just disappointed that they didn't translate the title as

>den mirakulose mariehone

it writes itself

I still have to watch Season 1

Sauce?

That's interesting, evolving the character looks and relationships seems like a good balance for the monster of the week plot.

Has Netflix released an exact date yet? Because a lot of their animated series get lost in the shuffle. I only discovered they were running the old Ghostbusters cartoon series by accident.

Have there been trailers?

Teenagers don't have sex?

Adrien is delicious

Is it premiering on Netflix in the states?

>Teenagers don't have sex?

This is correct.

Teenagers do not have sex.

French teenagers in particular are known for being uniformly chaste.

Doubly so for Parisian teenagers.

No sex.

EVER.

i dont care desu