Telltale Guardians

So this is a thing now.
youtube.com/watch?v=48WaHm1XO8U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN1YS7Aatpw
youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why

Because the GOTG are a marketable franchise now. Hurr fucking durr.

>Gamora has yellow marks on her eyes

Holy shit. Something that's not kissing the movie's ass.

I'll look up the full walkthrough later. I got a couple hours to kill.

Enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=iN1YS7Aatpw

The soundtrack was approved by Gunn, so I hope that ruins it for you and you kill yourself finally.

>still no ooga chaka
for shame Telltale

man, how long have they been using this fucking terrible ass engine?

anti MCU fags are so unbearable
get over yourself

Does anyone actually still care about Telltale any more?

Drax looks like The Head from Art Attack

>someone makes a mildly positive comment showing interest
>HURRR ANTI-MCU! KILL URSELF!!!!

Telltale Batman was actually decent, but it won't likely get a sequel, so eh.

Something about this style makes the picture look like outdated graphics.
Like something from a PS2 style game.

Maybe it's the lifeless textures and terrible lightning

>Someone is happy that at least something like the source material snuck in rather than the game just being a paid ad for the movie
>REEEE

Calm down.

This is a Telltale game, so how much will any of these "choices" matter?

This actually could have been really cool if

>it wasn't based off of the movie GotG

I think this is a blunder because it's hard for the game to feel like you're making any sort of impact on the predestined MCU. The Walking Dead and GoT games had you playing as nobodies, so you actually felt like your actions could have consequences and some sort of impact in the universe, because you weren't directly messing with the preestablished plot of the main characters.

I like the movie fine, but it's just distracting how you know all the voice actors are just impersonating a different actor. At least the GoT Telltale games actually got the same actors to do reprise their characters.

>the main villain wasn't fucking THANOS

Seriously, they've used the entire franchise to set up Thanos as THE big bad and he's the main antagonist for a fucking Telltale game?

>Seriously, they've used the entire franchise to set up Thanos as THE big bad and he's the main antagonist for a fucking Telltale game?

He dies in the middle of the first episode. Obviously, it won't all be as it seems, but they're setting up Hala the Accuser as the main villain.

That Bendis OC that he did nothing with after the first arc? Really?

Don't you know? MCU and Bendis only. No DnA allowed.

Ok really now Telltale, why are you STILL so shit having animations run smoothly? THEYRE JUST CUTSCENES FOR CHRIST SAKE

DUDE
DANCE OFF
LMAO
xD

IMO Racoon and Star Lord voices sound too similar.

Also Racoon disappears in the middle of the fight scene.

Really? Because he hated the one in the GotG cartoon.

Well at least someone might do something interesting with her but the downside is that Bendis will take the credit.

I remember that. I'm kicking myself for not screenshotting that.

Telltalle is the new Lego

On one hand, their only other sci-fi game, Borderlands, was one of their better ones, but on the other hand I've gotten really tired of their shitty engine and gameplay model.

The Telltale games aren't going to have your actions be that impactful, regardless of who you play as. And I'm personally fine with that, the writing is good enough to make their games some decent "choose your own adventure" books come to life. I think the people that complain about their game choices not mattering just haven't given up yet.

I think cosmicbooknews wrote an article about it linking to were he said it, not sure.

But he had a point since the cartoon just grabbed a 70's greatest hits CD and put that as music and the nusic didn't have anything to do with what was happening.

According to wikipedia the songs they've used for season 2 include
sweet home alabama
boogie fever
macarthur park
heaven must be missing an angel

In other show news adam warlocks a baby from the universal believers because "church of universal truth" must be to religious and the ratings are so bad they're reaching around 100,000 viewers

>Kree fly in space
>Guardians fly in space
>Nova corps can't and they have to be shitty MCU Novas

I know the corps are jobbers but fuck at least don't take their one good thing from them.

Wow, just like in a Marvel movie you can tell that absolutely nothing really matters and no one is in real danger at all.

Why does anywone buy Telltale games?
That isn't even point and click anymore

how's the framerate?

Just finished. Did not expect the flashbacks and Thanos apparently dying.

It doesn't look that exciting either, though.

>remembering that all your choices in The Walking Dead Season 2 were worthless...
No I'm not letting that go and I never will

>Kenny Fans get the last laugh with Jane Fans

>the writing is good enough to make their games some decent
youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Clearly you've never played Telltale's The Walking Dead season 2 or 3 because then you'd be singing a different song

>make drax and gamora like the comics
>no blue suit imperial helmet starlord

It's like they knew how to get under my skin.

Gamora here is still too much of a moralfag, though.

Clearly you've never watched AMC's Walking Dead for the past 4 seasons, because let me tell you, whatever problems Telltale's Walking Dead series has aren't as bad as the stupid shit in that show.

And you missed that I said "good enough". I'm not denying the issues that Telltale has, but I still find stuff like The The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, season one and even season two and three of Walking Dead worth playing through, even if once. The better ones like TWAU for sure twice or more. I'm just saying if you're expecting your choices in games to truly matter, most of them don't matter that much anyway in other games, so just try and enjoy the ride if it's well written enough.

Thanos will remember this.

>Deadpool voice Rocket Raccoon

>Thanos fucking dies

picked up

Writing isn't as clever as it's trying to be, and that's why this isn't going to work. The plot also doesn't look very original, mostly like a rearrangement of elements from the movie in a different order
>Thanos
>Nova Corps
>Kree
Add to that Gamora's shitty Bendis-run costume, and that seals it.

Truly depressing

>Jane Fans
they exist?

>Ah, exposition. Because the MCU audience doesn't read comics, and if they did Marvel has just been pushing out shit anyway. So we have to explain everything about the setting, because this is very likely someone's first piece of GotG media.

Thanks for clearing that up, Drax.

JUST MAKE TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS S2 ALREADY!