Spider-Men II

From Bendis & Pichelli

Those moves

nerdist.com/spider-men-ii-will-unite-peter-parker-and-miles-morales-at-last/

Other urls found in this thread:

jimshooter.com/2011/10/ultimate-comics-all-new-spider-man-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Super Saiyan Miles

>UNITE PETER PARKER AND MILES MORALES AT LAST!
Uh

Since Miles Morales is now part of 616, the "what happened with 616 Miles Morales" mystery lost its momentum.

>It's a Miles solves everything with his Venom Blast episode

>that goofy face

>Parker has undercut
Do all these artists genuinely think under- and side-cut look good or do editors force them to put it on every second character thinking it'll sell more copies?

I suspect more characters sporting these cuts now than there were mullets 20 years prior.

>another II book

He's upside down you fucking retard, he just has normal hair.

Bendis doesn't have any idea what the hell is happening with any character that he isn't exclusively writing.

Hell, half the time he doesn't have any idea what the hell is going with the characters he IS writing.

Nice.

Cue the wah wah boo hoo black spidermawn is badz whiners.

Oh, okay. Sorry for posting, I guess...

Serious question, is Miles an interesting character?

Eh at least this one was obvious since I

That's what its supposed to be yes, but its drawn like absolute shit and looks like an under cut.

Serious answer, no.

wah wah boo hoo black spidermawn is badz

Thanks.

>Nice.
Kill yourself, casual scum. The first Spider-Men (and just about any 616 Spider-Man story that Bendis has written) story was absolute garbage.

> Pichelli wasted on Bendis & MinoritySpider when he could be drawing a sexualized female series...
Fuck Everything!

SHE COULD BE ON UNCANNY X-MEN INSTEAD OF LAND YOU GOD DAMN FUCKERS!

>he
Pichelli is a woman, dingus. Her first name is Sara.

Nah neckbeard. Nice set of morals you got considering you read books about morals.

You are just a not muh wanker.

Not that user but you guys don't help yourselves by not even listing examples from the comics. You're pretty transparent from those with actual critisms.

Calling now. Miles was a poor Traytray who got gunned down by the police.

>UNCANNY X-MEN
Weapon X my bad.

She actually requested to go back to Miles

Its her favorite comics work

>he
Man o man are you dumb.

>Man o man
Sir, you are dumb.

Have you read the first Spider-Men? The entire story is about how much better Miles is at being Spider-Man than 616 Peter. Hell, Miles fucking Venom Blasts Peter into oblivion, from a distance, through a webline.

Fuck that whole book and fuck Bendis. He's a complete and utter hack writer.

>being this much of a casual newfag
kek

>not listing any
>lists spidermen
U wot

OH shit...I didn't think they'd ever come back to this. Shame Bendis is writing it.

Also, are we to believe that molecule man never tried to make the ultimate characters fit and just shoved them into the prime universe?

I misspelled calm down...
Se here I got it right before anyone corrected me...

>REEEE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU TYPE REEEEE
Man o man are you childish.

>REEEE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU REPLY REEEEE
Sir, you are childish.

>Pissing yourself over a black character when diversity has been a part of comics forever makes you not a casual newfag

Really activated my almonds

>no u xD
Man o man are you a riot.

What the fuck happened to this thread?

>no u Xb
Sir, you are a riot.

When have I ever once even mentioned having a problem with him being black?

I have a problem with Miles being a boring character and Bendis being a shitty writer. I couldn't give two shits what race Miles was. he could be a Nigerian transexual transvestite for all I care, so long has he his personality isn't just "Peter Parker-Lite", like how Bendis writes him.

user, its a thread about Bendis' Spider-Men, one of the shittiest books to be published by Marvel. Trouble has more going for it than Spider-Men.

What did you think was going to happen?

Excuse him. He loves black cock more than life itself and even a hint of someone else not liking it as much as him triggers him

The entire point of the first Spider-Men was exclusively to get people to read Miles by having Peter suck his dick and do nothing but talk about how great Miles is. Pic related sums up the entire 5 issue story.

This whole page sums up Bendis' view on Peter.

Then there is this gem of a page.

>people actually think this scene is goog

>From Bendis & Pichelli

How can you pair so great art with so awful writing is beyond me. They are complete polar opposites.

>She actually requested to go back to Miles

So she is into black shotas. huh.

>b-but Spider-Men is such a great story!

No. No it isn't. At all.

>dat day when based Jim Shooter moped the floor with Bendis' Jew ass
jimshooter.com/2011/10/ultimate-comics-all-new-spider-man-1.html

I've never seen this before. Holy shit. This is amazing. Thank you, user, for showing that not everyone who has worked for Marvel is sucking Bendis' chode.

You never heard about Jim Shooter???

Oh Shooter, the man we need. Marvel Comics would be great again.

What's with the Jojo inspired pose that miles is doing?

Breaks my heart how far things have fallen since his tenure.

Bendis faps to black boys in tight costumes.

So what the heck is his Venom Blast power?

Something that is whatever he needs it to be for whatever situation?

>2011
Welp, there goes my hope.

Bendis or Pichelli ?

Bendis likes 'em black; I don't know about Pichelli.

>I don't know about Pichelli
She likes them young

>yfw both end in jail some years later

>LOL it's funny because it's an unreadable wall of text
BEEEEEENDISSSSSS.

ITS GONNA HAPPEN YA'LL

I know about Jim Shooter. I didn't know Jim Shooter blasted Bendis like that.

>So what the heck is his Venom Blast power?

Its God Mode. With the exception of one or two instances, its an insta-win move. He fuckin' one shot'd Blackheart with it.

How it actually works, other than "magic black man electric powers", is completely unknown.

It so fucking stupid. 1610 Miles IS 616 Miles. That's gonna be the "twist". Screencap this.

>A pile of people and things introduced or mentioned that are irrelevant to the issue in hand.
>More items devoid of meaning and questions unanswered in the episode in question than one would ever encounter in any professionally written TV show. Even the worst.
>A bunch of Lego blocks—not a very big bunch—spilled out onto a table that, with the addition of many, many more blocks might someday become a cute little choo-choo or something. Not enough blocks here even for the cow catcher, though. It’s going to take a lot more blocks. This thing is the decompression gold medal winner. Three pages to get the kid accepted at a high school by random drawing? Which has precious little bearing on whatever the Hell is going on? Three? Of 21? Really?
Fucking beautiful. If someone like Shooter was working at Marlel Bendis would either be a better writer or would have been fired.

You know how some spiders has a venom that paralysis their victim? Think of it like that but it works on touch

And people say that Bendis is bad at compressing.

It has literally only failed against a character ONCE, against a power-copying Ultimate Taskmaster. Since then, he's spammed it on Ultimate Green Goblin (who's basically a Hulk with pyrokinetic powers), and fucking Blackheart (who used to go the distance with fucking Ghost Rider).
Literally the only weakness it was ever given was in a book Bendis didn't even write, where Miles said in ANAD Avengers that if he used the Venom Strike on somebody whole they were in physical contact with another person, that person would get effected to, even if he didn't want it.

>the man we need. Marvel Comics would be great again
He says while Jim Shooter was the man who drove a lot a talent away from Marvel and into the hands of DC.

And what comic was that ever actually stated in? All we ever see is that it instantly defeats just about any opponent and puts them in a catatonic state for as long as any story needs the character to be in. Could be 3 minutes. Could be indefinitely.

>And what comic was that ever actually stated in?
None but that's how I view it.

>on somebody whole they were in physical contact with another person, that person would get effected to, even if he didn't want it.

Has that ever even happened in a comic? Or did someone just write that as a, "See, its not ALL powerful!" kind of line?

>talent
You mean creators whose career was coming to an end already?

That's my point. There is literally no explanation given in any official source. It just works. "Because it does." That's the explanation.

Headcanon =/= actual canon

>triggered by jokes in a spider-man comic
I'm assuming you are on the other end of the spectrum, right?

Lol he couldn't even finish the first issue.

I don't blame him.

That's so fucking stupid. Peter made that search before Miles was even made of 616 so there has to be a 616 Miles out there somewhere.

>being this much of a Bendisfag
One day, you'll look back and say, "Holy fuck, I was such a casual when I read and liked this book."

kinda shit review you got there, user

Yeah, when the world was re-created by Reed and Frankin, they just found 616 Miles and replaced him with 1610. That will be the explanation. Calling it now.

I'm a year behind on my comic reading, and my backlog is growing tremendously every week, but doesn't this book feel a few years too late? Are there two Miles running around in the 616 now? Because last I remember Miles & a few others jumped shipped after the Ultimate universe ended. Peter & Miles after interacted several times since Spider-Men, so idk anymore. This shit is hard to keep up with.

Bendis will also likely try to justify his Ultimate End story and say that those were totally the actual 616 and 1610 characters somehow, despite that being impossible based on the rest of Hickman's Secret Wars.

Shooter don't be bitter, just admit that you fucked up.

it's just short on the sides, its an average cut. why is Sup Forums always triggered about this?

>This autistic about JRSr's Spider-Man
Yeah, that's definitely Shooter

>still in denial

How will slott react to bendos writting peter? Reminder that benis wants to kill peter so that miles becomes the main spider man of current marvel, and slott is the only one keeping it from happening

I'm not nearly as bothered by it but after a while you really start to get at the very least a bit annoyed by Bendis writing quirks. It really hurts the passing of the story that he keeps using the dialogue to write in this jokes when they're not necessary and the tone of his books is constantly jumping all over the place, his decompressed form of writing doesn't lend well to books with more than one character as the main focus and the fact that he can only write 2-3 character voices really hurts character interactions and development.

Why does Miles look like he belongs in a JOJO cover?

>How will slott react to bendos writting peter?
Very negatively. Those dudes hate each other. They had a fued during Civil War II.

On the plus side Picheli, on the downside Bendis.

>Missing my point
Stupid meme poster
>Reminder that benis wants to kill peter so that miles becomes the main spider man of current marvel
No matter how many times you people repeat that lie it will never be true.