For me? It's Gummo. And you?

For me? It's Gummo. And you?

this movie reminds me of my ex so I'm never gonna watch it

Happiness

Unironically a masterpiece

For me? Korine Harmony.

You know, the image of that kid eating spaghetti in the bathtub bothered me. Don't know why

hilarious movie

Me? I love Lon Chaney kino.

I stopped liking it when I realized that Harmony Korine was just a Jewish rich kid from Nashville who never grew up in a southern town like that.

I know, the capeshit of his day... name an actor who is half as good.

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh
Scum Gang
I'll see y'all later, suuwoo!

LON CHANEY the G.O.A.T.

SCUMMMM GANGGGG

NOTHING NEW FOR TRASH LIKE YOU

I honestly don't know what to think of this movie. It wasn't bad at all but it's just pretty unexplainable

>ywn a prime Chloe Sevigny

FUCKING GOAT

NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

When a mini-dwarf rich kid from Nashville like Harmony Korine flies first class and moves to New York City’s Soho in his ‘plush safe’ apartment, running around town quoting Godard with lines like, "Fuck the bourgeois", it’s insincere, it’s calculated, it’s unoriginal, and it’s the worst thing in the world, ‘trendy’. He already knows that he and his boring girlfriend Connecticut Chloe Sevigny are going to be on the cover of ‘The Face’. He knows he’ll get his run at The Angelica and be hip in Japan. But no one will ever make an important film because they saw ‘Gummo’ or ‘Donkey Boy’. The only impact Harmony Korine will have will be on the lives of the girls he slipped drugs to, got stoned and raped while they were passed out. An autobiographical scenario he chose to include in his average screenplay ‘Kids.' I’ll fuck your ass Cary Woods.

*tips fedora*

>*tips fedora*