Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DE5BwvaX-Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

James wouldnt know kino if it kicked him in his bull's nutsack

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DE5BwvaX-Ng

Forgot link

Watch at 15:55

I havent seen the new blade runner yet so i can't tell if he's plebbin out

Of course Mike liked it, he complains every time a movie isn't like star wars.

Who will like it more?

>mike and jay
>mike and james (jay) (jimbo)

of course they liked it they're both manchildren

this

James said he liked it, but at least admitted it was nothing special and pointless.

>implying he’d ever go against the social justice grain again after he got absolutely raped on social media for saying he didn’t want to see Ghostbusters

SPOILERS AHOY MATEYS

>James announces that he will not watch Girl Ghostbusters
>Girl Ghostbusters tanks
>Now, James is absolutely in love with TLJ
He got bought. Plain and simple.

>they liked it
and then they spend the whole video talking about what they would do differently. Classic "I Loooooved this movie" review

Of course they liked it. I don't really expect high-brow taste from James and Mike.

Did Disney buy them off?

These guys also liked The Force Awakens when it came out. Then in a recent video they said something to the effect of "TFW doesn't hold up and wasn't that good."

They're both total normies, so normy that they don't even deserve the slang term normie. They're like normies from 1996 or so in how they respond to new media. They're /bestnormies/ tho.

Mike says the about as much in this review and James says he doesn't know how he'll feel about this movie a year from now and that he's still on the buzz of seeing a Star Wars movie for the first time. I don't even know how seriously I can take the whole thing.

>Matai wearing a nice shirt while the rest of this manbabys look like flood victims
Based Mike

Just in time for Christmas, Sup Forums!
Where's the holiday cheer?!

>me in the bottom left

Does Mike surround himself with fatsos and losers to make himself feel better?

doesn't soy make you skinny? he should ask for a refund

Surprised by the high dislikes

>touches guys when they're sleeping

these are the same guys that said Yu-Gi-Oh!:Dark Dimensions was a joint

>they dont know Kino

Normies are waking up to The Last Jedi

james said the disaster artist is his favorite movie of the last 17 years

WHAT? james said something about yugioh? when?

based Mike, wait who is that lame loser sitting next to him get him off that show

I hate mike’s face so much. And his voice come to think about it. And his entire personality

>that he will not watch Girl Ghostbusters
but he did.

You guys saw HIS movie right? He should have stuck to games

>He should have stuck to games
but he sucks with games

gotta love the sock puppet comments that happen to show up immediately when a mike thread starts

your opinion is very unpopular. he is very liked on the internet and everyone respects his opinion. he is the new AVGN and maybe even the new nostalgia critic. but we will see.

of course they pop up suddenly, it is a popular thing to love Mike. watch his James and Mike mondays or his videos with Ryan. he is a lovable goofball with a keen sense of wit.

he said that the best and true ending is Return of the Jedi and that even if he likes the new movies, they are pointless films

lots of anti mike shills in this thread. just hide their posts and pay no attention.

"Some day, James... some day Cinemssacre will be all mine!"

haha i look a lot like mike haha. people have complimented me on my looks in the street. that must make mike handsome because i know i look pretty similar to him. im not mike though haha. but i wish i was because he is handsome and has a big cock. but im handsome too because i look like him and i get complimented in the street. im not mike though.

mike is that you? I love your videos

harden the fuck up mike

James gets weird at one point about death and his face is all blotchy.

Do you think he got some bad news?

you do realize mike doesnt post on Sup Forums right? ahhh but even though im not mike i still forgive you. i cant stay mad at a fellow mike fan! make sure to buy the Angry Video Game Nerd blu rays on amazon because Mike gets a big cut of the profits. and he deserves it too he is the soul of AVGN and Mike and Ryan episodes.

When is Bootsy coming back?

cinemassacre has no manlet policy

estrogen turns muscle into fat

haha friend I am not Mike Matei, funnyman and charming playboy! I am just an average joe really, posting on Sup Forums in an AVGN thread. though with that rather large (almost 12 inches!) cock of Mike, he doesnt even need to get erect. he can cum by rubbing his dick against James's knee. thats what hes doing in OPs image actually. do you see mike staring into James' sexy eyes? it is because he is focused on cumming while also maintaining a flaccid cock. his dick is inside james' knee and james is pushing his knee against his leg to squeez mikes rock hard though flaccid cock to make it cum. back and forth back and forth. thats right james! make that big boy cum ohh yeah. ok im all finsihed james lets pack up. get cleaned up and then we'll send the video to Ryan. maybe this one will be good enough for him to let us go back to our families.

well thats what i imagined it like at least, only mike would know

Go to bed Bootsy

They always try to be as less offensive as possible. Notice how it cost them horrors to keep the facade with the mummy review trying not to destroy it despite being a complete disaster.

the fans didnt care for Bootsy. he couldnt keep up with Mike's fast wit and gaming skill. ryan is a good replacement i think.

cringe

i know it may be cheesy, but i dont care. because mike and his AVGN channel are really dear to me. he uploads honest gaming content and is a gamer i can count on. he also occasionally has decent guest stars like James Rolfe and Ryan on his channel.

>Your number one passion is movies.
>You've seen and collected so many classic movies.
>You've even made basic movies as a kid.
>You have a chance to make your own big movie.
>It sucks and everybody shits on you for it.
>You actually suck at what you're known for, playing video games, and your friends are better than you at it.
Damn

you cant really blame James for being upstaged by Mike, Mike is just a natural born gamer and has great on screen charisma

>ryan is a good replacement i think

very good photo of mike. could you photoshop ryan out of the picture.

Proof that Mike has two fake front teeth now. Looks like he’s been doin shit to get rid of the bags under his eyes too recently cause his face looks weird. He’s like an insecure older woman