youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU GREEN FUCK

Why did Yoda look like he was from a PS3 game

But she put them on the Falcoln

>read not. young Skywalker. Watch kino, you must

Yoda is /ourguy/

that tree looks straight out of Halo Reach

They weren't even in the tree. Rey stole them. They were seen when Finn opens a drawer in the Falcon at the end.

Luke doesn't know that.

are in reys cubby when fin is helping the yellow chick in the falcon

they were saved

They were trying to panderl to the odorous manchildren who like the prequels by appealing to the toys that solidified their nostalgia.

neither yoda, who is omnipresent being

yes he did, that why hey said rey has everything already in there

Yoda does, he burns it so Luke doesn't find out. Who knows what the Childkiller would do to a thief.

Luke is dead, so he knows now ;^)

>hey yoda i'm gonna teach that finn guy some jedi stuff, what do you think
youtu.be/6dJwTlG98Qk?t=14

Didnt Yoda say "There is nothing in [that tree] that she doesn't already have with her?"

And she literally has the books with her?

Don't talk about my Luke that way, he dindu nuffin'! ;(

Yes. To Luke, the point Yoda was trying to make is "Listen, you're not some bad boy that's turned against the Jedi, because I'm 100x the Jedi you are and I just did what you were too pussy to do. Stop saying you're not a Jedi, Jedi."
but he literally meant that she had the books.

my sides are Snoked

delet

This is actually kino. It references Luke's established susceptibility to lies of omission
youtube.com/watch?v=pSOBeD1GC_Y

At least Yoda spoke like a crazy old grandpa. Frank Oz did a good job. When I saw Yoda I was worried that schlock was incoming but it was one of the better scenes in the movie desu

he didnt say that, he told him to stop blaming himself and that mistakes are parts of which makes a good master.

What the fuck was that scene?

Why are force ghosts able to physically impact the world?

Wasn't luke going there to be in the books

Why is all the info inside Rey?

Why did Yoda lie to Luke?

Why did they used that terrible puppet?

Why couldn't I understand what the fuck Yoda was saying?

I'm explaining why Yoda felt it necessary to blow up the tree that Luke was pretending to light on fire, not the 2nd and 3rd lines out of Yoda's mouth in the whole monologue.

yoda burned it because luke hesitated again, so he was like nope, you gonna deal with it son, he fully agrees with luke jedi needs to end

kek forgot about that

But at the end Luke didn't end the Jedi.

>for faggots, books are
>watch the kino, you must
what did he mean by this

I think it was more about Luke doubting himself and thinking that he needs to consult the Jedi knowledge to do something, so Yoda burned the books to make Luke realize he was good enough all by himself.

Rey took the books dumbass

>because nerd books, a virge you are.

I gotta be honest I've never liked Yoda or his retarded voice. I first saw ESB when I was a little kid and I thought he was fucking stupid.

>For fags reading is.

Truly the Yoda of the Trump era.

Does anyone have the full transcript for that scene? It was hard to hear Yodas gremlin voice in the theater.

>What the fuck was that scene?
shekels
>Why are force ghosts able to physically impact the world?
coz shekels
>Wasn't luke going there to be in the books
he was there for the shekels
>Why is all the info inside Rey?
shekels whore
>Why did Yoda lie to Luke?
for the shekels
>Why did they used that terrible puppet?
didn't want to spend the shekels
>Why couldn't I understand what the fuck Yoda was saying?
the jingle of the shekels drowned out his voice

how the fuck did JJ get away with this?

>Luke tried to murder his nephew in his sleep
>Yoda is a Nazi
>Leia is Superman
>Rey is Madara Uchiha

Anything else?

Are we sure that Yoda wasn't just a hallucination? Lightning strikes trees randomly all the time and they just spent 90 minutes convincing the audience that Luke was crazy.

L: Master Yoda...
Y: Young Skywalker
L: I'm ending all of this. The tree, the text, the Jedi. I'm going to burn it down.
>Luke goes with a torch to the tree, but hesitates. Yoda brings down a lighting bolt, burning the tree.
Y: Oh Skywalker, missed you have I.
L: So it is time... for the Jedi Order to end.
Y: Time it is... hmph... for you to look past a pile of old books.
L: The sacred Jedi texts!
Y: Oh.... Read them have you?
L: Well I n-
Y: Page turners they were not. Yes, yes, yes, wisdom they held, but that library contained nothing that the girl Rey does not already possess. ... Hmph.... Skywalker, still looking to the horizon. Never [looking at what's?] in front of your nose.
L: I was weak... unwise...
Y: Lost Ben Solo you did. Lose Rey we must not.
L: I can't be what she needs me to be!
Y: Heeded my words, not did you. Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery, hmm, but weakness, folly, failure also - yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher failure is. ... Luke, [I can't make it out from the camrip] what may grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters.

Many thanks, camrip user

>Hmph.... Skywalker, still looking to the horizon.
>Movie ends with Luke dying while looking to the horizon.

>>Movie ends with Luke dying while looking to the horizon.
of a binary sunset...
;_;

>Jedi order is tens of thousands of years old
>spread all around the galaxy
>stored everything relating to the jedi on massive super computers in hundreds of hidden temples
>"Oh no, the books!" :(

Damn, thats even deeper kino. Good catch.

Does anyone have a link to the video of this?

White men and religion btfo'd

Oldfags remember being a kid and thinking we could use the force if we concentrated enough

The magic of buying shit is the newfag way of aquiring that sense of imagination and strength of character

I hope no one reads this response and actually believes this is true

the movie made it pretty fucking obvious dude

I'll admit it did make me tear up a bit

I was too caught up in the moment to realize that Luke basically dies to the same scene he was in at the start of episode 4, still the same starry-eyed moisture-farmer kid at heart.

That ending got me too. It was a clear reference, but it's lovely that Luke went out under the sunset. Honestly I loved how Luke was handled in this movie given what was set up from TFA. I feel like Yoda's teachings in ESB finally paid off.

>Damn, thats even deeper kino. Good catch.
Yee.

I fucking hate that they murdered a part of my childhood but damned if I didn't tear up...

>Honestly I loved how Luke was handled in this movie given what was set up from TFA.
I wasn't sure how I thought about it. But after thinking about it a bit and watching this: youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U now I'm not sure if I like how Luke was handled. Mark and Luke deserved better.

I also think if they didn't kill Luke people would like the movie overall a lot more.

inb4 Chewbacca sacrifices himself by flying the Millennium Falcon into the Death Star III in Episode IX to completely murder my childhood and leave me a soulless husk

Who cares about a bunch of books written by old white men LOL!

>muh murdered childhood
Let the past die.

>weakness, folly, failure
Seems forced based on the times.

>Let the past die.
It...it's hard...Star Wars was such a part of my childhood and to see them doing this to it hurts.

Jedi history and legacy? Shit on it you must

that’s part of growing up you stupid child

Not when it's being desecrated, shill for brains.

Did anyone else cry when yoda came on?

>that’s part of growing up you stupid child

Not.. really? We've never had this kind of corpse resurrection going on before. Children's classics didn't get remade or expanded decades later.

Hell, most things didn't even get sequels.

The Dark Crystal will remain unraped.

>that’s part of growing up you stupid child
Having Hollywood rape and kill your childhood for shekels is not part of growing up nor should it be.

>56% liked it

LUKE DIDN'T DIE, HE ASCENDED TO A HIGHER PLANE!

>le alt right tricksters xD

Yeah. Luke's pretty much the definition of the movie hero. But I don't find the treatment of his character to be disrespectful. Anyways, here is the scene.

streamable.com/e5esi

>Luke's pretty much the definition of the movie hero.
funny since leia being shehulk and luke being a beta faggot are the obvious joke intentions of the character.
>hurrr durrr just use the close your eyes man.

The books were on the ship at the end, and there were only like 5 of them so nothing was left in the tree.

Yoda was just messing with Luke.

Yeah but that is what he almost literally said. "fuck these books kill yourself faggot lmao"

Jeez

Except Luke fucking wasn't, luke was being a whiny baby who was afraid of teaching anything anymore because he fucked up with Kylo who took the last Jedi knowledge in the galaxy with him to a distant rock until he died.

Same reason as Phantom. The original Yoda disintegrated becomes of the material used to make it. True story.

Bring Sheev back. I want to see yoda get his manlet ass kicked again, green little shit

Luke himself was about to burn the tree before he pussied out. Really makes no sense why he was acting all distraught afterwards.

Because he was second guessing himself and thought "wait maybe I should keep these books after all, I might need them" and Yoda was straight up showing him "You're a good master already because you've learned from your failures."

>Luke basically accomplished nothing in the original trilogy, because the Empire just came back and destroyed the republic
Wew

Why did Yoda burn the tree anyway?

>Why did Yoda burn the tree anyway?
So Luke wouldn't find out Rey took the books and then go to the Falcon to take them back and thus cause unneeded conflict.

luke was more or less trying to hide from/deflect his problems to an external source. yoda torched to tree to get him to actually take an active role in dealing with his past errors

>The Dark Crystal will remain unraped.

You do know that's getting a Netflix prequel show now right?

And the rebels are actually weaker and less organized. Whatever gains they made were quickly reversed.

Of course at no point is it made clear what affect either side has on the rest of the galaxy. It could be just some fucks fighting in space and no one actually gives a shit.

I always assumed /lit/ had smart people in it since its about books. Is there a single board with avg IQ above 100?

>The Dark Crystal will remain unraped.
>You do know that's getting a Netflix prequel show now right?
nerdist.com/dark-crystal-henson-netflix-tv-series/

>any board on Sup Forums.org/index.html with a measurable IQ above 1

Nothing about the First Order makes sense. Oh no the galaxy is reeling and under it's thumb, from all of its 5 starships!

It took the Empire two decades and 25 thousand Imperial Star Destroyers to finally dissolve the senate and institute direct control via governors.

Because some retards in a boardroom realised they didnt have a good movie so they tried last minute nostalgia with Yoda and this is the result.

It's funny because what Yoda meant was that Rey literally had already taken the books. You seem them on the Falcon when Finn opens the compartment for a blanket. Pretty sure that's why Yoda blew it up, he didn't want Luke to think they still existed being that he fumbled the last jedi teaching job quite severely.

except that he dies for no reason

is there a webm of terrible 'not cgi' puppet yoda?

Because they used a puppet intentionally styled to look like the original trilogy, when he was janky looking and had limited articulation

>And the rebels are actually weaker and less organized

This is what I don't understand. What the fuck was the point of the last movie? They destroyed their mega weapon base and a shit ton of their weapons/men/ships

.... and yet this movie starts like none of that happened and the rebels are back to eating shit for no reason

also seriously dont even get me started on snoke. what the fuck was the point, my dude? what the fuck was the point of it all

REAL QUESTION

DID THE KID AT THE END USE THE FORCE ON THE BROOM????

I SAW HIM DO IT

I'm fucking sick of big bad empire and small weak rebels with shitty starships but always managed to bluff and bluster their way to victory. A galaxy at war with real fleet battles is incomprehensible it seems.

he actually looked great with the fire behind him
and he moved like the puppet

That is why I honestly believe it is just a few hundred fucks fighting in space and it doesn't matter to the galaxy. It is why no one comes for the distress call, they don't matter anymore.

There is no point to this movie other than to kill Luke. They are just going to go to another base, rally some dudes and have a big fight in space. This is the Marvel formula, none of the movies actually matter, all that matters is the brain-lets think the movies matter.

she's back, thank god
youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/videos

it takes place immediately after 7, and they're fleeing their base after destroying starkiller

still doesnt explain why the resistance is so horribly equipped that they have a single cruiser, and so poorly funded that they cant even afford a full tank of hypermatter for it. if they're so poorly equipped they have no business having their base located in the 'unknown sectors' or whatever, trying to toe up against the new order, they should have their ship hidden and be acting politically and clandestinly to amass more resources until they actually post a threat like the rebellion circa the fall of the empire.

their incompetence is mind boggling, given they have their single ship of consequence located near new order space, with an empty tank of gas