*breathes in*

*breathes in*

>normies are wrong about everything except when it fits my agenda
Literally all this should prove is that TLJ is not only the greatest but the only good Star Wars movie

the first sponge bob movie should be way higher

shrek and the first spongebob are legitmate kinos

OH NONONONONNONONO

Yu-gi-oh is kino too

It's Your Move Star Wars.

no is little baby movie

no it is awful

Yu-Gi-Oh: Dark Side of Dimensions, Shrek and the Sponge Bob movie are kino. I would never expect nu-wars to top them.

>Yu-Gi-Oh: Dark Side of Dimensions
NO

normies don't write internet reviews

>I know exactly who posts what opinions regarding rt scores on an anonymous board

It was a better sequel to the series than TLJ, thats for sure. Can't imagine what would have happened if Yugi was a washed up faggot drinking milk instead of dueling.

Fuck you man, Dark Side of Dimensions was great for what it was, and ANY material staring best boi deserves a good rating! Even had some character development for Yugi when he stood up to Kaiba.

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS! WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN? STAR WARS®: THE LAST JEDI® IS THE BEST MOVIE SINCE THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK®

Doesn't that show that user opinions are complete garbage? Are you trying to say that should pay attention to the same metric that gave Shrek 4 a 90%

Yugi still a bitch, Kaiba best grille

I like how retard neckbeards post the user reviews, sidestepping that TLJ has a 93% critics review
Apparently anonymous Internet options are now more trustworthy than critics

(((critics)))

how many Disneybux do you think it takes to buy off 5 starving liberals in Cali?

>77% on spongebob movie
what the fuck

90% 'liked' the dumpster fire that was TFA, so this is really irrelevant, all it proves is that most people who dislike TLJ do so for the wrong reasons

I know, it should be higher

Like hell critics could understand the kino that is Yu-Gi-Oh.

Atleast Yugi spent hundreds of episodes getting gud learning to defeat the Pharaoh.

Rey just walks in and top decks exodia.

>mfw RLM is going to love it

hi disney

OH NONONONONONO

>if normies think it's bad it must therefore be good

Those films are all better than TLJ

More like You-Gay-How

This.
Kino when I was 8

A broken clock is right twice a day, Hillary.

Yes, they are.