Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-2835
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOOOOOODS!!!

Bumping to piss of user #91622712.

that guy actually thinks the episode of TTG about rental property wasn't funny

he's a lost cause

More like Mr. Exit

He has the legit autism and occasionally has good points so I don't really like to make fun of him.

Why? Most Enter threads end up comparing him to Pan. So do you have something new about him worth talking about to stop that?

What mean spirited cartoon should he review next?

I just want to see Mr Enter's cartoon show. He's said before that he wants to make one. I wonder what it would be like?

>occasionally has good points
Yeah, but they become fewer and fewer as time goes on. It's a bad sign when The Blockbuster Buster AKA dollar store Linkara does a better Mars Needs Moms review. The PPP put it best when they said that 90% of his videos are just nitpicking.

>mfw comparing cartoon reviews is a race of who at the end of the day is the least worst

He...has,...a nice goatee?

No wait, It also looks like shit.

It would be the most bland, safe, inoffensive, milquetoast show ever to grace the airwaves.

Obligatory

>it's a "Mr. Enter bitches about his family under the guise of a Family Guy review" episode

Mr enter is fucking shit

The worst cartoon reviewer of all

I'll never understand why Zatch Bell is just in the middle of all these cartoons. I mean I dug Zatch Bell as a kid but it isn't like I lump it in with Sup Forums, I knew that shit was an anime and while that doesn't really matter I wouldn't be rating it all that much higher than something like dragonball.

>pretending to be smarter than mr enter
>likes ttg

>tfw everyone keeps sucking Pan's unfunny dick when the real best nostalgia cartoon youtuber is CR.

Pls no, he's mentally deficient

daily reminder Mr.Enter inspired the creation of this SCP:
scp-wiki.net/scp-2835

I feel like the art's responsible for that. If it was balls-to-the-walls surreal, people wouldn't be so concerned over fucked up implications a world like Growing Around has.

Ey, better than a Phantom (I don't wanna think any differently than the YouTube comments) Strider.

Therein lies the problem. Mr. Enter isn't creative or talented at all on top of his brain problems that prevent him from understanding human behavior. He is completely unequipped to be an animator or a writer or anything else.

>He thinks pan isn't godly
How embarrassing for you.