Was he serious

was he serious

what was the point of him being cgi?

What was it Qui-gon said? There's always a bigger fish.

no, he wasn't. he was shilling for his character

Yeah, for sure. Just like how the Starkiller Base is bigger and more powerful than the Death Star. Or how the Supremacy is bigger and more powerful than the Executor.

This is why Rey has to be more powerful than Luke :)

Snoke is gonna come back and reveal himself as Plagueis The Immortal in the next movie, so yes.

Reddit.

>Sheev rules the galaxy for 20 years with an iron fist
>Darth Vader is feared throughout the galaxy
>Snoke has a tiny fleet and puts two edgy teenagers in charge of it
>gets defeated by two poorly trained padawans

Of course. Weren't you watching when he linked people from across the galaxy, while not knowing where one of them was? Or how he completely controlled Rey's movements?

I'll only accept this if he lives on somehow like he's still a presence in Kylo's mind. That could actually be pretty cool.

Your bait is as bad as your breath. Probably.

He BTFO Hux without even being there. I didn't see Vader or Sheev do that.

But literally everything I said was true??

Remember that time Vader chocked a guy across the galaxy? Yeah me too.

Could have sworn Vader Choked someone over video comm in ESB

He probably was back then, but then he read the new script.

>Snoke is gonna come back and reveal himself as Plagueis The Immortal in the next movie, so yes.

They should have given some hint this was going to happen though

Pretty sure Palpatine would destroy Snoke

They didn't explain ANYTHING about him in the movie? No reference to his bodily form or his relation to the Empire at all?

It's pretty obvious that nobody at Disney knows whats going on.

No, he is in the movie for about 10 minutes and then Kylo slices him in half

that wasn't even bait

Then there has to be some sort of giant twist coming like he was mind-controlling the entire cast from episode 7 on. What was Luke talking about in the trailer when he said he wasn't afraid then but he is now? Snoke?

We didn't deserve him.

They practically brought back the midichlorian bullshit with making Kylo and Rey a pair of mary sues.

He did, but i believe they were on the same Star Destroyer. Snoke did this somewhere else in the galaxy.

>but i believe they were on the same Star Destroyer

nope

S06E10 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (The Lost Missions), Palpatine (who was on Coruscant) choked Count Dooku (who was in his HQ) from thousands of light years away.

Snoke isn't unique :^)

what's wrong with midichlorians?

Luke was talking about the power he felt in Rey, and how he had felt it in Kylo before but ignored the danger of it. Basically he was saying he's refusing to teach Rey because if he does, there's a chance she'll pull a Kylo and be seduced by the dark side.

Snoke was set up to be an interesting villain, but Rian Johnson is a hack so we get literally no information about him. The strongest force user ever (from canon feats) and he dies after about 10-15 minutes of screen time with no backstory whatsoever.

Great job, Disney.

they’re sexually transmitted

What the fuck are you talking about? Is this bait?

Snoke is alive. He was Force Projecting his death. That's how powerful and wise he is.

>The strongest force user ever (from canon feats)

Laughable

He had some pretty great scenes where he's toying with Rey, but nothing he's shown puts him above Vader or Sheev. They killed him off too early, would have loved a Snoke vs Luke battle. They show cased some interesting abilities, Snoke with the force bond thing and Luke with the projection ability.

>they were on the same Star Destroyer.
No, they weren't.

mfw people actually think Snoke is dead in a movie that has force ghosts and characters that are confirmed immortal

veruca james

you are welcome

name one (1) character that is confirmed immortal

R2D2

Based

dude was barely alive in this one. didn't even have five minutes of screentime

He said he created the bond between Kylo and Rey, and in the end they are linked again.
I think he is definitely returning not necessarily as Plagueis tho, but maybe as some random who learned how to cheat death too

BB-8

i grow tired of this game