Repeatedly refers to foreign audiences as "Chinamen"

>Repeatedly refers to foreign audiences as "Chinamen"

Why's he so racist?

>reicis
That's a strange way to spell based

>men from China
>Chinese men
>Chinamen
Why is this so offensive? It's not like "chink" or "zipperhead".

i'm from England and people call me an Englishman, so it's where that calling someone a Chineseman sounds slightly more racist than China man, and that "Englandman" sounds retarded.

>negroes
>negro = black
WOAH STOP RIGHT THERE YOU RACIST

I live in the Caribbean and black locals call all Asians "Chinamen"

> Englishmen
> Irishmen
> Frenchmen
> Scottsmen

> only Chinamen get in a twist about it
no wonder no one likes those fucking insects

There are TONS of videos on YouTube of him getting in fistfights with blacks and other minorities. I'm honestly not surprised.

Mike "No non-whites on my show tonight" Stoklasa

Zipperhead?
What the fuck does that even mean?

When they're responsible for keeping all these shit movies in theaters what else is there to feel about them but contempt?

Came about in Korea, GIs would call the norks zipperheads because of the pattern tire treads/tracked vehicles would leave when they drove over their bodies

This, allowing Chinese to watch movies was the worst idea ever because it means that all movies will cater to them now instead of me.

It's ironic racism you dolt. I guess if you're under the age of 20 you wouldn't really "get it". Calling chinese people "chinamen" is anachronistic, it's an old saying like something your grandfather (well, YOUR great-great-grandfather) would use, which makes it sound outdated and silly. It's more a self-deprecating joke towards himself than a disparagement of chinese peoples.

This is why you nukids don't get comedy.

We call them slants, or cheating manlets, or insect-men.

I thought it was from the pattern made from shooting a fully automatic weapon at their heads

The don't call him Third Reich Mike for nothing

The Chinese aren't people, be around them for a few hours and you'll realize they were never really human. Theyre bugmen, and they must be stopped.

We call them pupper-snuffers, or 'attack of the clones' when they're in a group.

Chinaman is racist because of the context in which it was used historically and the connotations the word has. It’s like the word “jap” or “nip”

It means people who need to stfu because their accent is bad or they're being rude speaking in a foreign language.
"Zip it zipperhead"
It came about during Vietnam/Korean war, when soldiers would get them to shut up by running over their heads with trucks/tanks/heavy machinery.

soy

hes from Milwaukee.

more like jap is rude. Like saying cop instead of policeman or officer.

Thought he was originally from Chicago.

And while the Chinese are responsible for making most modern movies shit, Mike seems to like that so his contempt for them is a bit strange, if still understandable.

The irony is no one in Japan considers "jap" rude. We use it ourselves.

What videos has he used the word Chinaman in, again? I need a laugh

What about Sinister 2: The Bagookquel?

Comes out somewhat frequently in HitB because they'll inevitable talk about how Hollywood panders to the chinese market (or make fun that the chinese can't watch nu-Ghostbusters because the government "thinks it's witchcraft")

probably quoting the big lebowski
there is a certain humorous ring to 'chinaman' though

indiaman
koreaman
japanman
germanyman

none of these sound right

>(or make fun that the chinese can't watch nu-Ghostbusters because the government "thinks it's witchcraft")

Fuck You It's January 2017 has the best instance

iirc he also says it on a BOTW episode and it unsurprisingly makes either Jack or Josh cringe

I wish Mike would laugh for real more often

In mandarin, to say a "chinese person", you say 中国人 (zhong guo ren).

中国 zhongguo means middle kingdom, aka, China.

人 ren means person.

They actually call themselves China People/Person.

美国人 meiguoren = America person
英国人 yingguoren = British person
法国人 faguoren = France person

t. 我是二年级的中文学生

haha I just rewatched Fuck You It's January 2017
>that little gong in the background right when Mike says chinamen
audibly kekked my sides right off

scotsman
irishman
englishman
frenchman

>人 ren means person.
>Kylo ren
>Kylo person

these are wrong
consider chineseman vs chinaman

scotlandman
irelandman
englandman
franceman

they do not have the same ring as chinaman
it has a certain ring to it, I dunno why anyone would be offended though

it's more
'wren' than 'ren'

i bet you get mad chink pussy

>that means you chinemen
>gong chimes

>Chinaman is racist because I need it to be so I can pretend to be oppressed
Kys, Ching Chong

The only non-American audience Hollywood cares about is China. He's being entirely accurate.