Star vs Autism

How do you make her go away, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/68038136
sketchtoy.com/68038200
youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spray her with Raid

>Marco puts his straw through the bottom of the juicebox
>Star's supposed to be the autistic one

this is supposed to be sarcastic but it's actually the truest statement I have ever read

Rape her :^)

How do we make all thos Star threads go away??
One is plenty!!

That doesnt sound very good when you put it that way.
Except the gay crocodile and the bird.

At what point did you realize Marco is actually a really shitty boyfriend and deserves to suffer more than Star and Jackie?

REMOVETHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>How do you make her go away, Sup Forums?
this is legit self insert
seek help starfags

You got more?
These are hilarious.

I've been thinking of just making these in my spare time

You can't.

Once you're within arm's length, it's over.

Just let it happen, and hope she lets you go afterwards.

gay crocodile and bird are also the best part of the real show

ludo

:^)

>Star regularly stays in the bathroom while Marco showers
How many times has she seen it?
How many times has he seen her?

Marco didn't do it like that. The dog person did. Marco was too retarded to get it in the regular hole.

>You make a thread about wanting Star vs. to go away
>It gets turned into the new Star vs. thread

Truly a miracle of the universe.

Please tell me there more autistic Star

I could have sworn this this was the regular general.
I was confused the other thread was still up.

There is no general.

Star literally either stays on the bathroom sink recording or is pushed up against the shower glass sometimes naked and teases marco about what she can or cant see

If Tom had a sister, what would her personality be like?

sketchtoy.com/68038136

sketchtoy is fun

Imageine a demon Mabel

>and hope she lets you go afterwards
I hope she doesn't.

Fuckin gr8 user, more Ludo is always good.

is star supposed to be based off of that funny guy on your street that has the bright idea of naming his router "FBI Surveillance Van"

Why are you making these

Post more cuck images.

are you supposed to be based off a redditor who hates fun

If you are going to post it instead, at least don't be a faggot about it and add faces with your post.

I'm not making these. They have existed for a long time.

reminder that daron is no better than us

> date

come on now

FOUR
OF
THEM

Myeah, might be turns out beneath her chill and superficial confidence she's insecure and wants to be adored, or values loyalty and reacts to shadiness or competition like that a bit badly. I def hope we'll get more depth and sides to her.

Actually, it's even possible imo she'll be paired with Tom, depending on how she'll be developed. Nefcy seems to have thought about Tom a lot, him inheriting the anger from his anger demon dad, not wanting that to define him, seeking therapy to overcome his mental issues, the vulnerability and loneliness and people only seeing the external angry demon prince shell and not the boyband-loving vidya-playing bro inside.

Tom still pursues Star, but they're not that great together, she pushes him on edge. I think he's already getting over her, but his dev arc needs him to break out from the loneliness.

He's got great chemistry with Marco, who calms him down, but he's clearly romantic, into big sweeping gestures, wants a gf. Jackie, chill and kind and supportive yet fun, could be a good fit. There's something about them both being named Thomas, having piercings, vague sk8r aesthetic, into Love Sentence. Star and Marco complement each other with their strengths and weaknesses, and depending on how Jackie will get developed they might similarly balance each other out, Tom's all fiery passion, too much so, and Jackie's chill and calm and steady, maybe too much so, and would benefit from some confident, devoted courting, esp if she gets dumped. She got really starry-eyed from Marco's kiss, so she's into romance, too.

Or maybe they'll just leave her single and she'll get ferguson'd, but she seems too cool to deserve that. I kinda hope something will turn out to be up with the sea theme, it's high time for her to get a proper personality and back-story.

As you wish.

What is this meme

>not anti-aliasing your text

DELET THIS!

every thread, every goddamn thread i have to see this picture

it comes from amidst amigos

Marco, being "the safe kid" he is, bought 4 condoms in case the first three break.

I've never had to use a condom other then once do that really break that often?

so, Mabel

>hearts look like farts

Turbotsundere or Megabitch

She'd also have inherited the anger issues from their dad. She might in addition have Tom's romantic softie soul, or instead might be a hardcore demoness who's proud of being a Lucitor and who they are and who'd loathe Tom's rebel angst emo phase and his blubbery feelsy therapy bullshit and fucking bunny and all the boyband crap, she's much better at torturing and carnage SHE should be the crown heir

Only if you buy them in Mexico.

>farts look like hearts

I touched Star's wand and it turned into this, what about you?

You underestimate the Safe Kid.

I appreciate the joke, but I mean a literal demon - pinkish skin, three eyes, horns and everything.

[Jeans]

Requested received.

what if star drank some bleach

sketchtoy.com/68038200
drew another one, based on the recent opinions of the general

t. KURWA SZCZERZESZCZ

hey user-I'm the user who got into that long-ass conversation/debate with you in the last thread, thanks for that.

You said you wrote even more-mind posting it (even in a pastebin that you spoiler)? I like reading your stuff and discussing it.

nice

>ywn fatten up jackie

will we get a beach day ep in season 3?

t. Hans

I feel like if not Star and Marco, at least the wand should slide down and fall.
Still cute tho.

... So what if he breaks the fourth one?

I think the chances of all four being defective are incredibly low, probably lower than a meteorite falling onto the house and crushing them in the act, so don't worry

SEASON
THREE
WHEN

JULY

April 28

THAT'S NOT SOON ENOUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40

user thats a weird way to ask for Fatkie images.

I like this because I don't like Monstar. So you can make her suffer all you want.

Sorry, guys. No delivery tonight. This is taking too long. I'm taking a break before I go to sleep tonight.
See you tomorrow.

sleep well user

>postponing the Monstar bullying
Thank god, my heart cant take this
G'night user

see

Pirika Pirilala Popolina Peperuto

I'll make the new thread soon, don't blow your load just yet.

these things are going to grow to huge, rideable warbeast size

>Hello, user is it? I don't think we've ever been formally introduced. I'm Star's older sister, Sky. She's told me so much about you. I've been super excited to get to finally meet you! Uhhm, I'll be around to visit alot more often now that I've come home from my travels in Mewni...and stuff. Sooo... I'm 18 years old, and I'm pretty much into the same things Star is... haha in fact people call us twins because we look and act so similarly. Yep! We're really similar alright. Except I'm 4 years older than her. Soooo, Umm... would you maybe like to come to Mewni with me for lunch or coffee sometime? Not in the castle or anything though. I, uhh, moved out of there. I live out in the great Mewman country side. You know, away from... everything. Yep. I'm one of those country gals. What do you say user? What? Why are you looking at me like that? Are you more of a tea person?

this shitpost is evolving at a faster rate than i anticipated