WE DID IT Sup Forums

WE DID IT Sup Forums
BASED Sup Forums

>Getting BFTO so hard you have to false flag

Are you guys a subdivision of Share Blue?

Wow this is real. 56% of viewers disliked it? I am sure the prequels did better at the box office and If I remember correctly they where highly rated upon release.

Kill yourself reddit.

>WE DID IT Sup Forums

Sup Forums had nothing to do with this. Fans just dont like it.

If tv was behind this the score would be in the low 30's and we would be dancing on its grave.

People just think its a shitty movie i guess

COME ON Sup Forums

LETS BRING IT DOWN LOWER

LETS GO MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS

GOGOGO

I have a feeling the hispanic guy getting talked down to by a white lady with goofy hair triggered the shit out of some people.

>le 56% face

Sup Forums did nothing,no one said to spam this shit at all, you're going to screenshoot this shit to make look like Sup Forums ruined the score?

it was a really unecessary addition

it would be sub 50 if we had gotten involved
normies just hate it

It’s been stuck at 56% for literally 9 hours. I’m pretty sure rotten tomatoes froze it from falling any further

Still too high i want it lower than 50

Critics are literally always wrong. If it weren't for audience scores, we'd never - I repeat NEVER - get proper kino.

>have both oscar isaacs and laura dern in your flick
>this is what you do with them

>shit movie gets rating it rightly deserves
>blame Sup Forums
Every single time.

Make more accounts and keep downvoting so we can confirm if this is true.

>WE DID IT
This is what delusions of grandeur looks like
You handful of autistic faggots didn't do shit, normies don't like the film. Just check twitter

DON'T FALL FOR IT. The disney shills are looking for an excuse to reset the audience score

>Trump set for second term
>Hollywood pedo/rape ring imploding
>NNshills BTFO with their online regulation scam gone for good
>TLJ bombing hard at the box office

I'm almost scared by how much we keep winning. No streak can go on forever... can it?

nice falsefalgging, reddit

kys

>we
Sure is false flag in here

>rtshill trying to prevent downboats
KYS

BASED Sup Forums

Isaac sounded so fucking bored in that bootleg clip of his "spark that lights the fire" speech. I wonder if he realized how trash this whole thing was.

>they where highly rated upon release
That explains the prequel hate in a nut shell. People didn't start hating on the prequels until it was the cool thing to do. A lot of people in the world are very persuadable. If you're convincing enough, you could convince a loving family to kill their own child, claiming it's a Terminator from the future.

>caring what anyone from this shitpile thinks

>Sup Forums is 35,000 people
>every single one of us voted
lol you sad son of a bitch, are you in tears right? lmao

I feel bad for Mark

People were really underwhelmed by he prequels right when they were released and everyone hated Jar Jar, but WHY the prequels were really bad took a while for people to figure out. Not because it's a popular thing, but because the prequels really were that bad.

Which one of you did this?

>Hey Sup Forums I just got back from The Last Jedi. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I'll let you know in a few months maybe when I sort it all out

>duh luhs juhduh uhs guhd

/thread

stop with your tribalist reddit bullshit

COME ON TV

LET'S BRING IT DOWN TO THE 40S

GOGOGOGO TV

LETS GO

Must be Russian bots

Movie is unironically kino and too thought provoking for normies to process. Im not even joking,
people were expecting more of the same shit, more "oh my god X is related to y!?" and "Snoke is Palpatine reborn?!" moments when it is more about the hero mythos and SW as a universe, the theme here is "moving forward" with Star Wars as a setting, specifically "forget the past", it kicks the idea of midichlorians out at the end of the movie. Its 100% setting up that the story and universe around the force is bigger than the Skywalkers, and not everyone who is in these movies is connected to someone special, anyone can be a hero and the hero mythos is not all its cracked up to be, we see where Luke and the other characters ended up after their adventure and we see that life goes on and its not a perfect even after your adventure, we see how both the jedi and the sith arent what people need, they need to just decide what to do for themselves and not treat everything like a dogmatic religion that rules them, people can use the force and not be a jedi or sith. The empire wants the ways of the sith and the rebellion wants the ways of the jedi, but both are going to be at this shit forever because neither is the asnwer, the jedi are a bunch of frigid monks that restrict their lives heavily and crack down on emotions, they are NOT absoloute good guys.

There are 100% problems with the movie, like Finn and whats her face, every time it kept cutting back to that shit I was hoping the movie would hurry up. Also Carrie superman and MILKIES was weird. But the movie as a whole should not be discarded because it wasnt more "the chosen one uses their magic to beat the bad guy and everyone worships the jedi" again, do people not want Star Wars to be more than that? If its going where it looks to be going it seems that its setting up that the sith and jedi are going to stop existing, and it will just be right versus wrong, not religion vs religion. 7/10

Explains why every time a user watches a movie, he comes here and makes a thread asking us how he should feel/think about it

Did what?

My case officer said Putin wants it at 56% to properly reflect U.S. demographics.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

I did not contribute.

Star wars fans are so sad, let's hope they learnt their lesson and don't watch the next turd.

Remember when poor audience reactions to Ghostbusters (2016) were all a Sup Forums hoax, and once REAL word of mouth caught on it would become a monstrous hit?

Do you remember that one?

America is dead?

I mean, like who gives a fuck.

>Kino

That implies there was a part of it that wasn't shit.

Which didn't happen.

TV LET'S GO

KEEP BRINGING IT DOWN TV

GOGOGO TV

MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS TV

LETS GO TV

I just made 200 new accounts and trashed the film. Match me Sup Forums

Poor mark I wonder what was going through his mind when filming this scene.

Found the Jew.

America is dead and Sup Forums will suck a Russian ball sleave?

The GOAT Empire an nun a you cunts cool enough to give a fuck about FREEDOM.

FREEDOM is legit.

I'd say it'd be irony, but I love this shithole.

The main difference between this and the prequels is that this is actually good. Even though the prequels are total dog shit they still developed a cult following. The same will happen to this but even more intensely if the public gets tricked at first into hating it thanks to Luke fanboy manchildren

Guaranteed it won't go lower, I've tried posting a bad review recently and it won't even accept it. It just pretends I did nothing or logs me out.

Are you implying ghost story, hail caesar and tree of life are bad you fucking pleb

>muh prequel haters are just contrarians
>muh all people are sheep

Why are all the half star reviews from accounts created in December 2017? Who is paying to tarnish this films reputation?

"Well at least I don't have a Jar-Jar scene."

George Soros

People that bother to rate Madea movies, God's Not Dead, etc are people that like them enough to watch them, so a skewed sample; Star Wars is popular and marketed enough that a wide spectrum watches and judges.

The prequles where okay, their not horrible like many say, but they have a crap ton of things going for them. The level of depth in them is pretty unique in the backgrounds and behind the scenes plot events, then you have the more complex and deep themes present in them (Love, Politics, Conspiracy). Plus the flashy light saber fights and dogfights are awesome.

It wasn't until Abrams made three shitty films that we knew what rock bottom truly looked like.
>No depth
>Specific plot events made just for merchandising
>Rehashing the original films.
>Only having action sequences be worth while
>No deeper themes or cool lore
>HUGE PLOT HOLES
>Going against previously established facts about the lore.

Because, even more damning for the film, people care enough to express their outrage, because Star Wars means a great deal to a lot of people. I'm one of those. It's the first online review I've ever felt inspired/angry enough to leave.