Where is the Half in the baaaaag

Redlettermedia is letting me down - they should have torn The Last Jedi apart by now

i simply CAN NOT WAIT for them to give it the thumbs up and then watch Sup Forums do a complete U-TURN and start praising it

Wait either tomorrow or Sunday

>RedditLetterMedia
Errrrrr fuck off

Jay told me Patreon subscribers will get to see it tonight and then it will be released to the public on Saturday evening.

That is not going to happen. They will be lambasted if they talk well of this trainwreck.

They are paid mouse shills they will give it a great review

*breaths in*
you know as well as I do that this ENTIRE prequels are bad meme were to blame on them. they are the gods of this board's opinion on film. look at the 180 this board pulled when they came out liking tfa

They though Rey was charismatic, they are full of shit

it'll be fucking hilarious when they praise TLJ like they did with TFA and lose the last shred of credibility they had left

Maybe if you make 3 or 4 more threads about them, their review will come out faster.

No he didn’t.

What a fucking loser

She was much better in this movie

I talk to Jay on WhatsApp all the time.

>She was much better in this movie
Yeah better but better then before isnt much lad

>Implying the prequels were competently made

user... please...

They aren’t doing it

you're right. Everybody LOVED the star wars prequels until 2012 when Mike made that review.

I think they should make a Mr. Plinkett review and make it 9 parts like the other failed Star Wars abortions but I know it's only wishful thinking.

Here is what will happen:

>They will both pretend to love it as a joke
>Then shit on it after being unable to contain their laughter
>They will basically say all the shit everyone has been saying
>Torwards the end Jay or Mike if there was anything that they DID like
>They will rattle off a few things, probably Mike will pick something that triggers the autisic man babies here
>Que 20 thread about how RLM totally loves it and how garbage they are, while Sup Forums waits patiently for their next dose of "Friend Simulator"

screen cap it

they're awaiting instructions from disney on how harsh they're allowed to be, or they won't get money and toys to make videos

do you really believe they didn't see the movie because of a 'glitch', but they spent all that money buying disney shit to put in their videos

are you a future man?

Go to bed Daisy...

I was not able to see the Gintama movie due to a glitch.

oh no......

as someone pointed out before, RLM was offered 2 different choices:
a sum for a positive review
and a lesser sum for a delayed review.
we now see which one they chose.

It's already up on Patreon. They all liked it.

I can already tell you Mike didn't like it but Jay did and then jay will bring mike more over on his side of liking it

if they're accepting a sum, then they can't be 100% honest

They liked TFA. Which i disliked
They hated the disaster artist. Which i enjoyed.
Did they like rogue one? I forget. I loved it.

My guess is....jay will hate it. Mike will love it.

Thought you meant carrie fisher. Ridley is such shit of an actress.

They could probably do it with how bad this one was.

Yep, they liked it.

No it isn't.

jay "daisey ridley is charismatic as hell" bauman is gonna love it

(((coincidence)))

I hope they love it. The reaction would be hysterical

Shes not tho

>the nerd crew
haha guys we like star wars, aren't we such nerds haha
i bet my life they aren't virgins

no they aren't virgins, if you go to their studio there's always at least one out back ready to do some stuff for money

They couldn't afford new tickets?

>They couldn't afford new tickets?

It's all downhill from here for Old Mike....

The prequels get WAY too much love on Sup Forums user, stop.

>they are the gods of this board's opinion on film.
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Oh you best believe they fucking saw it. They just wanna pretend like they are too cool for school by not reviewing it as a way of implying that they are above the popcorn eating masses. Very cool!

They truly are the epitome of Gen X, but not in the way you are saying. They lampoon on millennial culture and over obsession with social media status, e-Peen and movie tastes like no one on the internet, mostly because they are the only Gen X media creators on the internet today who talk about movies.

Can confirm, rich Evans is my wife's son's uncle

What if they weren't mocking and this is their true form?

They reviewed TFA in the middle of the night after the premiere though

I've seen anons trying to argue Lucas was secretly against all the bad parts of the prequels like Jar Jar or the midichlorians. That's the problem with Sup Forums and SW, half the "opinions" here about it are purely reactionary, acting purposefully in dissonance with the normie trends or whatever we wanna call them. We're in a RLM thread, remember all the shitposting when Mike "wasted" his TFA Plinkett review to mock the prequels' ring theory and the people bitching about having a guuurl and a black man as leads? These idiots have no self awareness. This is literally still the only place where i read "THE FORCE IS FEMALE" over and over again, anons here are so focused on unveiling whatever conspiracy at this point they're more familiar with it than the supposed real conspirators

I can't wait. They sucked JJ Abrams' dicks over TFA so they're going to look retarded either way. They have to admit nu Star Wars sucks and TFA was a mistake OR they go against the grain and like the film.

>you know Jay, this film was good, but where's all the interracial romance?

They're stalling.
Its bad.
Careful boys, you're becoming a bit stale.
If it sucks cock, let the mouse have it.
If its good, even with SJW themes and Luke being eviscerated, so be it.
But don't come off being blase about it. ITS FAKE AND CUNTY.

They're too pure for this world.

DAWG, their ENTIRE business model is that "the masses should think about movies more"

what do you expect?

Theyre not reviewing it like they said on twitter dumbass

See it in his eyes

Too many retards let RLM do their thinking for them. You know who you are, I can't stop you from posting here, but you really need to break the reddit mentality.

I prefer to let others do the thinking for me. It frees me of the responsibility of making my own choices and decisions therefore nothing can be my fault.

>They just wanna pretend like they are too cool for school by not reviewing it as a way of implying that they are above the popcorn eating masses.
Even though they say they are mostly just reviewing the blockbusters on HITB because it's the movies the masses will want to watch reviews off?

i cant believe you soyboys unironically watch this friend simulator

>he's some normalfag who has friends
Go back to facebook Chad.

>RLM tearing apart RLM-Wars
They are the reason the ST is what it is. They praised TFA.

>friend simulator
>tfw it's basically true for me

They are occasionally funny

Mike "around blacks never relax" Stoklasa will have liked it
Jay will be middling
Rich will hate it

I have no problem with this.
I also eat soy twice a week, with lots of Chili.

So when's the wedding? I'm more interested in that than in another capeshit review

>phoneposter

stopped reading right there.

kys

mmm