He's actually lost it this time, guys

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/vorw_radio_int/vorw-radio-international-program-51-via-7490-9395-9400khz
youtube.com/watch?v=uJBwQ7LppN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, that's just his skincare routine. Pretty normal stuff.

pretty weird even for him. So he's actually gay right? I like the dude's reviews but this is pushing it. Still watched the vid all the way through.

pol got another one white power is code name for gay sex.

>reviewbrah isn't pure

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D

I refuse to believe it. He probably thought it would just be funny.

You little fucking soyboy. Real men grind their face against rocks and woodchips before bed. I want to wake up with my face raw.

maybe. like he was saying people keep asking what it is. Him: nothing I wash my face like a normal person.

Need content: I'll use all these feminine products and make a big joke out of it.

Another thread that isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film but is loved by Sup Forumseddit culture being protected by the Sup Forums janitor

nah i got banned for posting reviewbrah the other day. I didn't post this though. all the star wars keeping them busy

i dropped him. he hasn't posted a VORW in months. his fame has gotten to his head when he doesn't realize he is just a living meme instead of a real critic

he looks great with makeup on

>So he's actually gay right?
Where does he live so I can find him on Grindr?

yes he has you untrue follower of reviewbrah. also hi reviewbrah :)

I'd be disappointed if he wasn't

Why is this still up zero?

i don't care either way. I just think it would be nice if he found someone to be with.

it has been 4 months since he has done a VORW. i am done

idubbbz is following him on twitter. please god no content cop on report of the week.

Dec. 7 soundcloud.com/vorw_radio_int/vorw-radio-international-program-51-via-7490-9395-9400khz

so no more VORW on his channel anymore? what the fuck why?

he's either asexual or into really weird shit

also that is different than VORW that is music and shit i just want to hear the Brah talk. What happened to that?

>SMT V protagonist leaked

>music and shit i just want to hear the Brah talk
? I don't know Im listening to him talk in that stream right now. quit hating on him asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=uJBwQ7LppN8
IT HAS BEEN MONTHS WHAT THE FUCK REVIEW BRAH

not hating just wondering why he scrubbed this part of his videos?

Why is he wearing a kimono though?

actually it would be cool if he actually did one but it was all positive.

I don't watch idubbbz, could I get a quick rundown on "content cop"?

CUS HES A FUCCBOI

so he doesnt get his goodwill tailored suit dirty you mong

Why did he do it?

youtube search it. you'll see. he calls out fucking squirrels on youtube and puts them in there place.

GIVE ME A VORW AGAIN REVIEWBRAH. WHAT HAPPENED? JUST RECORD A COUPLE HOURS ON A NIGHT WALK FOR FUCKS SAKE

if i don't see a VORW in the next 2 weeks i am switching to steve

wait what if reviewbrah did one on idubbbz? in a VORW and that's why its taken so long.

Latin America should be purged

Fast food is fucking terrible foe your skin.

BUILD THE WALL

>tfw no reviewbrah and Lorde threesome

that explains his perfect skin

I just realized he's the creepy teenager Martin from The Killing of a Sacred Deer in real life.

he isn't creepy he is pure. he literally has done nothing wrong