ITT: we talk about the shittiest friends in Sup Forums

ITT: we talk about the shittiest friends in Sup Forums

>the shittiest friends in Sup Forums

Bloo.

There, I win.

Heffer is a bro OP. Sure he does stupid ass shit, but he does come in need when he has too, like selling some of his organs so Rocko can pay off his credit card debt, as well as get Spunky that nice dog bowl.

this however.

Filburt's shittier.

Is there a statement about why he made a 180 in personality?

Winner

>heffer is bro
>bangs filbert's wife
>doesn't take responsibility of his child and let's filbert raise it

Yeah whatever cuck chan

holy shit

Dijonay
That girl from As Told By Ginger

I definitely do not remember this.

If you recall, Rocko, Heffer and Spunky were stuck in space.

>Everything $5 episode

I both hated Heffer for suggesting it and Rocko for falling for it. Also the entire theme park for that shit.

Eric Cartman. But everyone in South Park is kind of shitty in its own way.

if i recall that only happened because he sat on the eggs for a short period of time

Same fag

Why did it seem like Spunky was more of a main character in season 1 than season 2, 3, or 4?

The best part of this was after they hatched. Rocko looked at Heffer like he was the biggest piece of shit and Heffer laughed nervously.

This show got away with so much.

Oh the 90's, such a magical non Tumblr Time.

Remember Bloo from the pilot episode? Remember how he was an actual character that cared about Mac?

When did it all go so wrong?

Many of the characters in this show are bad friends at some time or other, but this is the first that comes to mind.

Early 2000s ended.

But Heffer's a steer.

This is what I always thought as a kid, but when I grew up and learned it doesn't work that way, I realized the creators may have also had some other implications in mind.

not even close
ding ding ding

It was a reference of that Dr Seuss story where the elephant sits on an egg and little elephants hatch.

But I know cuckholdry sounds more attractive here.

Rigby is quite the little shit, all things considered.

If you recall you're a faggot

It's easier to write for a pushy greedy jerk than it is for a close devoted friend coping with separation.

I don't remember watching Proud Family even though I was aware of it during the early to mid 2000s. Can someone tell me why people online have been saying that Oscar was treated like crap and the blonde girl was a bad friend? I keep hearing these things and that Proud Family was at times "mean spirited".

>what is logic

Oscar was treated like crap but he was also kind of a scheming asshole at times so it balanced out

>it doesn't work that way
But turtles and cats can have babies, right?

The only """realistic""" way this can happen is if Hutchinson (who is trans) impregnated Filbert (who is hermaphroditic since he's a turtle and there are rare cases of hermaphroditic reptiles), then Heifer impregnated Filbert, then Filbert laid the eggs.

It was an elephant-bird, actually.

If you were running a shit stained potato chip business and keep getting casterated by M.J. Then I'm sure you would turn out that way too.

nah there's worse.

She was ready to expose the kids that had lice over the intercom at her school. Not out of safety of the students but because it would make her popular.

Her mom was even worse.

Oscar would get shat on and sometimes it was unfair and sometimes it would be the result of him being some level of asshole. It wasn't like he was the nicest dude in the world and got dumped on for no reason.

Dejonay was a bad friend because she was fake as hell about everything. She would pretend to have Penny's back but then betray her on a moment's notice.

Lacieniga was better than her on account of being upfront about her dislike of Penny.

Just what was he putting in those snacks to make them come out horribly all the time.

I get the first times, but you'd think at some point he'd figure out a way to make them better.

His tears

Didn't the babies all hatch out of the same egg too? Nothing on earth even does that. Obviously there were a lot of liberties taken since it was a cartoon that didn't need to obey science or logic. Since they're all highly anthropomorphized, if you look at them as just humanish people with weird animal like traits instead of as the literal animal species they're associated with, kinda like different races like white and black and asian, then someone having a batch of kids where one of them has some very out of place traits considering the supposed parents, just looks a tad suspicious. Adults' brains go to a certain conclusion when they see this. You can theorize multiple explanations since it's a cartoon, but considering the little joke described here , there was at least a little intention for seeing that kind of conclusion.

>Hutchinson is trans
You just made that up spur of the moment as a hypothetical situation to explain Fil laying the egg so that it would come out of a turtle, right? Or is this a new tumblr theory I hadn't heard of?

Anyway, didn't we get confirmation the egg came out of Dr H.? I seem to recall a scene with Filbert anxiously pacing in a waiting room. I haven't actually watched this in years, so apologies if I'm really off about anything.

Clyde from The Loud House.

Who?

He can be but when the chips are down he'll be there for his loved ones....
Now Mordo on the other hand

I'd say the Stans in gravity falls to each other. They never hear each other out, leading to a fuck up, which doesn't get heard out, leading to further fuck ups ad infinum, until one of them is in a parallel dimension due to falling into an apocalypse machine, and the other is guilt ridden enough to learn science and schematics of interdimensional travel for 15 years in order to bring him back.

This is never appreciated, and the cycle of dislike just continues until Lee suddenly refuses to hold his hand, even if it prevents the end times.

If MCU counts, Mordo. Insults strange after he saves the universe and says he's reckless (despite there being no time to shatter in a timeless dimension), and goes and cripples his former friend who is living a quiet life and not bothering anyone.

In fact, any mentor in the Marvel universe, they're all backstabbing fuckers.

>when the chips are down
Are you an idiot?

He's been watching too much Dark Knight

To this day whenever I talk about someone being naked, I use Heiffer's voice.

>Naaaaaaaaaakeeddddddd!

Heiffer single handedly saved Rocco from being beaten to death by the Pizza mafia by selling his priceless GI Jimbo

Jerk-ass Homer syndrome

Bloo became a rude dude with attitude because that's what creators think kids want to see

You are correct. Hutch laid the egg, then because she was a career woman, Filburt was tasked with sitting on the egg until it hatched.

Rocco's was incredibly progressive for it's time without ever having to virtue signal.

Rocco was suggested to be at least kind of gay. The Chameleon Brothers were clearly gay. And all different races were mixing. Rocco even had a thing for BBW's.

pic is only Rocco material i think i have. Nevar 4get all those who sacrificed so much to get /mlp/ the fuck off this board.

>/mlp/ is bad
>waifu/trans/gay/spam threads are okay
CANT YOU SEE THAT I HATE THIS MEME AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SABOTAGE IT SINCE DAY 1?!?! BUT YOU KEEP SHITPOSTING IT UP

>Posts a pic of Dale in a thread of shittiest friends

Speaking of- Dale is definitely Hank's worse friend out off all the members of his group. Even Kahn was a better friend. I can't even think of an episode where Dale actually helped Hank without fucking something up.

>Oscar was treated like crap
It was pretty much only by his mom and his ungrateful daughter.

>Rocco gay
Didn't he have a thing for the neighbor(Melba?) and the mail woman?

>Rocco
Where does this spelling come from? When I wanted to buy an old vhs of it I had to spell it like that just to find it

What do you mean, user? It's always been spelled one way.

>Hi James Rolfe

His wife too sometimes
>she gets excited about Denzel Washington and giggles
>he gets excited about a Selma Hayak and Trudy either growls or slugs him

Not to mention that little kid who sometimes shows up at the house, that weird baby, Wizard Kelly, and most animals/people who meet him

thread over because pic related is pure cancer.

Genuinely some of the worst friends you could have, Vicky being the worse of the two.

And Wizard Kelly who despite being a billionaire needed to insult and humiliate low middle class Oscar.

Always got away with it too, like the basketball episode.

I read these a little out of order and read some of the later volumes first before going back to earlier ones, and I used to also think that Vicky was worse and Jenny was pretty bad but a bit more innocently stupid. But I changed my mind once I got to the part where Jenny killed that defenseless puppy she stole. I don't care how stupid she is, that was just too fucked up, and she didn't really regret it. I can't imagine Vicky ever doing something like that.

because it's easier to write assholes

Shake>

>But I know cuckholdry sounds more attractive here.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Every. Female. Character.

I believe the assumption that "he's Mac's best friend" is supposed to justify him acting like a horrible friend because there's GOTTA be a reason why they're friends, right? Even if it's not ever really shown except in the moments where Mac and Bloo are shown shallowly bonding.

>welcome to Sup Forums
Nigger please, welcome to Society in general

You should try being a part of society first before you say something like that.

Yes but he also had a thing for... rainbows

Oh, I don't know. I always thought that's how it was spelled. But looking it up on google, it looks like I'm wrong.

Dubs confirms, Shake is the Wayne Gretzky of shitty friends.

I move that we /thread

Anybody else get a boner from the NAAAAAKED episode of Rocko?

who doesn't?

Try explaining that to the rest of the country

We all love Dan, but we sure wouldn't want him as a friend.

>Just Sup Forums

C'mon son.

While they started out bad they at least mellowed out unlike Dodie or Dijonay.

>78 posts in

HOW the fuck has no one mentioned Argit from Ben 10?

If you said this earlier it should've closed the entire thread.

But clearly we have a winner here.

So with that being said... /Thread

>Rocco was suggested to be at least kind of gay.
Comics and a couple of eps suggest otherwise.

That was a dumb off handed joke you idiot. He liked Rainbows and that was a gay bashing gag but it didn't mean anything other than a tone shift when everyone was admitting weird stuff.

Rocko is just a nice guy who likes colorful things