Post characters who you wish everything would just work out for them

Post characters who you wish everything would just work out for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

theduckwebcomics.com/Boxdog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a billionaire now. Shit has worked out far more than he deserved.

I got my wish. I think.

When does this continue?

I want him to learn some goddamn sense so he doesn't run the company into the ground and finally find a woman to settle down with.

>Rusty
>Find a woman who can stand him
HAHAHAHAHA

Probably 2019 since there's a three year gap

Dr. Quymn was able to tolerate him, he was just disgusted by her epilepsy.

If he actually went out to find a woman his age, I think he'd be pretty successful.

Oh god.

never

This. A lot of characters bring their own misery upon them, poor Bob Is always clotheslined by bad luck.

it's her fault she always involves herself in everyone else's problems, and she acknowledges it

I agree tho desu

>tfw I'm not a cartoon character so I can't post myself in this thread

this desu senpai

She, like her comic, is dead.

My nigra! Have a wallpaper

Please don't kill me mods.

well meme'd. truly epic.

>That time they forgot to revive yamtcha

How's that liberals arts degree working out for you?

Is his nose above his eyes..what a shit style. It would be passable if he had a snout at least

>tfw Doofenshmirtz will never get to destroy the tri-state area and prove to his family and ex-wife that he's a winner

Off topic but
MODOK is such a ridiculous design but i love him because of MvC
And venom always looks badass

You know they're just setting him up to knock him back down.

Their ending was nice, but the journey there was fucking painful.

Weaver isn't known for being able to draw. Also, boxdog is a she.

Please let him survive and retire.

Did that seriously happen?

>Doof
>in the same frame as a literal Nazi, a psychotic man/symbiote that feasts on brains and a character who's name literally means "All I Do Is KILL"

What did Disney mean by this?

Whose the cyborg samurai dude?

I don't think Bill can let himself be happy. Every time he tries to get his life back on track he either gets fucked by circumstance or he does something fucking retarded.

we're talking bittersweet at best

Yea weaver draws like complete ass but he panders to autists.

>she
That explains that. Can females even draw anything besides doodle book tier shit

He's the new Whiplash.

I normally don't care about continuity but goddamn I wanted to see more of him with Kahn's mom.

>doofenshmirtz is such a loser that he gets alimony from his wife

>That explains that. Can females even draw anything besides doodle book tier shit
Eyes, women can draw eyes like no man ive ever seen

>implying Sup Forums gives a shit about a guy who cant even accept youtube commenters without going full autist

i like to root for the underdog, and he reminds me of what would happen if i spent all my time in my room making youtube videos.
thats why Sup Forums hates him, because he IS Sup Forums

He's doing all that shit to himself desu

>thats why Sup Forums hates him, because he IS Sup Forums

Nah, Pan seems like the sort of person who would always uses self deprivation as a crutch for his insecurity, he is fine with people shit posting in his comments but the second someone calls him out for a unfunny joke or comment he gets defensive and butthurt.

He seems like that guy who gets sad about life, somebody comes round and gives him good advice and decides to go back to sulking because "oh its not worth it i'm a failure".

Squidward can move out any time he wants to.

Born on the same day as Aku? They're totally dying together.

Wait, Weaver is a she?

IIRC the writers agreed Bill could never be happy to they had them break up off-screen.

they meant boxdog the character is a she, dillweed

weaver is the artist, they dont go by boxdog

>wishing unhappiness on some poor woman

Rusty doesn't deserve the company of others.

At this point I consider him a lost cause, he's already slowly bringing down his brother's business when literally all he needed to do was listen to his advisors. I just hope Hank and Dean get happy endings.

>"She's not a wereodile, she's an epileptic!"
>"EW!"

Not on a Mr. Krabs-given salary

They actually said that while the first seasons were about failure, this new one and the ones coming (>implying) are about success

I want more Danny Trejo Venom.

I remember his avatar was a brown loli. Who knows?

i only want him to be happy

He never learns because he's a bitter delusional person. His arch enemy has more legitimate character growth than he does. Rusty Venture doesn't deserve for things to always work out for him.

This

He tried to blow up two boats of innocent people. He killed Harvey Dent's face and fucked up his wife.
Ledger or not, he doesn't deserve a happy ending.

His suffering is self inflicted

After "The Flood" and "Bad News Bill", Bill can fuck off in misery for the rest of his life.

I still remember his voice. Can't remember his name, who he was, or any of his lines but I clearly remember the way he pronounces all his vowels.

Rusty doesn't deserve happiness objectively for the amount of side and background characters lives he's fucked over without remorse.

Amanda Conner?
Sara Pichelli?
Sana Takeda?

Underrated post.
Eddy pretty much embodies undeserved treatment. From the beginning Eddy felt he deserved the respect his brother had gotten. The Christmas episode Eddy goes out his way to ruin everyone's Christmas because he felt he deserved a better Christmas.

No, fuck that guy, he ran his brother's company into the ground for no fucking reason. Why the fuck did he fire everyone?

Had a new one in January, actually.

theduckwebcomics.com/Boxdog/

Are we absolutely sure she isn't his half-sister? Jonas Sr. was banging her mom on occasion and her "dad" is gay. Plus same hair color as the rest of the Venture family sans Hank.

Clem is in a perfect spiral of enabling, shitty friends + poverty + poor decisions that so often leads to ODing in a Denny's parking lot at age 40

Wild Child / Kyle Gibney. This fucker is pretty tragic if you know his history. He seems to have become a forgotten character because artists and writers didn't give him consistent portrayals, so what fanbase he had dissolved. It's become canon that his genetic instability and the damage that has been done to his psyche are the reason for the inconsistency, but the last writer to actually address this didn't follow through with the character's narrative or give him any story line resolution. Between the acts of villainy and bouts of psychosis he can be an incredibly sweet character when he has some sense of himself. He had a pretty long run as a hero struggling to hold on to his sanity and cope with what he was and twisted experiments that had made him a monster. That just makes watching him lose himself and go from one villain gig to the next all the sadder to see.

When he seemed to be killed off during that stupid Romulus story arc I wanted him to just stay dead, he'd suffer less. But instead he was brought back to job as a background character in a Wolverine book, didn't even get any lines, he was just there to job, without explanation of how he was even alive. We've not seen a single writer touch this character since.

What I wouldn't give for a good redemption arc just to restore a little dignity and to make people care about the character again.