which cartoons does Sup Forums actually like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Md0i8B_aPqk
webmshare.com/b8b7x
webmshare.com/BONzD
webmshare.com/8yvzg
webmshare.com/nGjeN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of them. Sup Forums is full of self-hatred.
This goes for comics too, by the way.

To be fair, the difference in quality of anime and manga is just too painful to bear sometimes.

Boku no Teenage Robot

Are live action super hero films considered cartoons?

no

No, Patrick

marvel makes cartoons, right? I'm sure those are good seeing as the live action and comics are

Rick and Morty

no that's REDDIT

Never heard anyone talk bad about Tron

Wakfu.
Come for the waifus/artstyle, stay for actually great animation, lore, settings, character designs, action scenes, etc.

>that burger

"reddit likes x" is the worst meme

>6
samurai jack, both clone wars cartoons, gravity falls (until season 2b) and symbionic titan and Tron Uprising.

Live action super hero television shows aren't cartoons, either.

Is Bane a big guy?

>which cartoons does Sup Forums actually like
A vast majority of cartoons I can find something worthwhile about them and figure out how to enjoy them for what they are.

There are exceptions to this, but for the most part, I honestly enjoy cartoons

How do you go about eating something like that?

Ed Edd n Eddy

With Gusto.

arthur

I'm sure this list is about to get torn apart anyway because Sup Forums never universally agrees on anything, but surely there must be a few on here that are generally liked here enough to get a seal of approval.

>That burger
10/10 Clapping as hard as I can.

that's literally every cartoon, so... accurate for Sup Forums, good job.

>Simbionic has Ashi in it :O

Well almost every thread shits on Rick and Morty just at a glance.

spongebob seasons 1-3.

Yeah, the list shows its age since a lot of stuff here has absolutely dividing opinions. Back when SU and Rick and Morty aired they board generally enjoyed it (or more SU's case, some people enjoyed it and others downright ignored it for being another slice of life) but today you can't make threads about them without shitposting. Other stuff like Archer and RS are shows that were liked but overtime simply got worse. Other's simply have mixed reactions even from back then like Foster's Home and Tiny Toons

But the list does have some classics. B:TAS, KoTH, MIssion Hill, Wakfu, Morel Orel, AtLA and Over the Garden Wall are shows that you'd find people speak most positively towards.

Also you have Sam and Max as the first thing on your list and that was my shit nigga.

>spongebob

>disliking early spongebob

>liking any spongebob

Maybe every worthwhile cartoon, but there are a lot of shit cartoons that aren't on there. Pic related.

>bong cuisine

Moral Orel

Rick and Morty

Get a load of this guy.

Do Americans really do this?

Venture Bros.
I've never seen anyone here genuinely dislike the actual show content.

>filename.jpg

Yes.
But considering the article says it's in central London we aren't the only ones it seem.

>business insider uk
>central london

It does not surprise me the brits would make a burger you have to eat with a fucking knife and fork.

Oddly enough I had a burger like that when I was in Quebec, only it was covered in brown gravy instead of cheese.

But it says Tumblr, not Reddit?

>he can't pick that up

English Cheddar Cheese is pretty strong, that would completely overpower any other taste.

Why not just put the cheese on the side and dip your cheese and burger in it?

what is the Universal Normie Network

I really like Phantom 2040

youtube.com/watch?v=Md0i8B_aPqk

_Yeah_

Wouldn't the cheese be really hot?
How do you grab that?
Do you use a fork and a knife to eat it?

Whoa, hol up. You gotta get MLP off that list.

AtLA, Tron, Green Lantern, Wakfu, many of the 90s-00s era cartoons, Gravity Falls S1, early early SU, Samurai Jack S5. Sup Forums will always have contrarians to Sup Forumss contrarian opinions (which does not equate to liking what Sup Forums likes), but for the most part this list can encompass the majority of Sup Forums. There will always be outliers, but if we're speaking of Sup Forums as a collective, this is it.

Melted cheese set pretty fast after that its just greasy, so long as your not starving or retarded you just give it two minutes to cool.

x-men, exo-squad, visionaries: knights of the magical light, centurions extreme. these are the only cartoons worth watching

Once that I actually, actively enjoy and follow from the current shows?

Samurai Jack
Steven Universe
Tangled:TAS
Netflix series

depends entirely on which kind of cheddar they used
also the op picture looks more like cheese sauce than actual melted cheese

>They don't know /ck/ memes
Did you learn nothing from April Fool's?

I learned where to find deliciousness

A Cheeseburger covered in an entire block of Cathedral City. I have heartburn just thinking about it.

Jesus Christ.

you could use these as pictures next to "hedonism" in a dictionary

out of the current ones, Samurai Jack, Rick and Morty, Regular show, Adventure Time's earlier episodes (haven't watched it past season 5, I should probably catch up)
I've dropped most comics and cartoons in recent years, tfw being an adult means you have no free time

I don't know, diabetes sounds like a better word

>Frosty Chocolate Milkshakes

How the fuck are you even supposed to eat those? Looks more like a table decoration than a dessert.

>Leafs and bongs give us shit for burger culture
>turn around and make literal heart attacks of their own

Sup Forums is not a hivemind, all of Sup Forums combined likes every single cartoon, and also hates every single one.

Megas XLR

>Tangled:TAS
I've never watched the original movie it's based on in full but I've been really enjoying this, actually. I find it funny, charming, and Rapunzel is waifu material. I love how she goes around barefoot.

Yeah man, it's comfy as hell.

It's nice to see a genuinely nice person on tv

>"We learned it from you son!"

The voice acting I think is great, even for a typical Western cartoon and the characters are well-written and have great chemistry. I agree, it is comfy as hell too.

I was just thinking the other day that it's probably the best cartoon show based on a Disney movie, so it has that going for it too.

4u

I used to really like Ruby Gloom, but nowadays I don't even know, seems it is on Sup Forums's black list.

Probably because Sup Forums hates it and Sup Forums wants to follow what they say.

>SU
>Rick and Morty
This list hasn't been relevant since 2012

>chocolate and peanut butter
>on a burger

That sounds fucking awful. I'm getting queasy just thinking about it.

You can totally split one of those with a group of friends. I think that's what those shakes are intended for.

like Batman

Chocolate is pretty nasty, but some sort of fresh peanut butter without a ton of sugar in it can actually add a decent amount of flavor.
Just not like, store bought peanut butter.

Outside of contrarians I haven't heard anyone completely shit on Spectacular Spider-Man, BTAS, or Justice League.

jesus I thought the cheeseburger I had where each half of the bun was a grilled cheese was the limit on cheese

>actually liking stuff

That's called a "Hot Hamburger". I see it often in mom and pop diners around the GTA. For some reason, they also like calling a bacon cheeseburger a "Banquet Burger".

i want to eat that pastry

hnnnng

Wonder if that burger got a thumbs up from Gordon Ramsey?

webmshare.com/b8b7x
webmshare.com/BONzD
webmshare.com/8yvzg
webmshare.com/nGjeN

I miss /cock/ ;-;